Lost Stars Spoiler Page

The new series, The Broken Code hits the shops on April 9, 2019 with the first instalment written by Cherith Baldry, Lost Stars.

Here’s a page for you to discuss it.

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

2,056 Replies to “Lost Stars Spoiler Page”

1. May 10, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Hi Kate, I’m back to dig another description for a minor character! I’m not sure if you wrote that book, and if you didn’t, then I’m sorry, but Deerleap (Tigerclaw’s Fury, Yellowfang’s Secret) is still one of the poor cats without a description. I personally picture him as a brown tabby with white flecks. So if you could, can you deny / confirm that this is his description? Or if you picture him differently, I’m curious to hear!

An everlasting piece of art

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 11, 2019 at 7:52 am

This is a Schrödinger’s cat question; as long as the description is unwritten in a book, the cat is any colour. There is no way to know until the description is written in a book. My describing it here will not make it so. It will just make a version that may or may not be true.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• May 11, 2019 at 8:05 am

That’s true, even though I’m curious to hear the way that you picture him (and of course we want to have a description that we can add to warriors wiki, even if it’s just the way one author pictures him)

An everlasting piece of art

• May 11, 2019 at 3:21 pm

If you think I’m annoying with all this questions, feel free to tell me

An everlasting piece of art

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 12, 2019 at 7:43 am

I don’t actually picture the cats; I sense them as a kind of feeling I can’t quite find the words for. They’re kinda misty-warm, or musty-crackly, or floundery-pickle-sharp.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• May 12, 2019 at 8:20 am

Oooh!

An everlasting piece of art

• Ravenbeak
            May 12, 2019 at 11:57 am

Deerleap is confirmed to be a gray tabby she-cat with white legs, it’s in the allegiances of Yellowfang’s Secret . And if you mean Deerfoot Vicky already gave him the description mottled dark gray-and-brown tom with a white chest and chin and yellow eyes.

• Tuliptalon
              May 13, 2019 at 1:23 am

Deerfoot’s description isn’t canon anymore- that was during Su cites and Vicky said she wasn’t canon..

Ridin shotgun under a hot sun

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
                May 13, 2019 at 1:07 pm

I personally think that we could still take Su’s word, since most of the time what she said were names of missing kits or unknown descriptions, and since we won’t know for sure unless it’s published in a book, it wouldn’t hurt to consider what she says as canon unless a book contradicts it.

so guys we did it

• Tuliptalon
                  May 13, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Most of the information for Su has been lost, sadly. Su’s FB was deleted and we can’t access her info..

Ridin shotgun under a hot sun

• Ravenbeak
                  May 15, 2019 at 12:15 pm

If I know this right, Su’s Infos are still accassible since german Wiki has them all as screenshots.
                  I think the same way as you Minnowpaw. Most of her information and those missing kits are even in the official tree of the warriorcats website.

• Jaysnow
            May 18, 2019 at 4:06 am

For the record, as a wiki editor, we do not ask users to reach out to authors for this info. We would actually prefer it if people stopped asking questions like these because it hurts our reputation.

2. thistlethistlestar
    May 11, 2019 at 1:32 am

{NOTE} This question is simply a wonder of mine, and it is something i have wondered for a long time. I don’t want you to take any harm in this comment. 😉

hi Kate!!! I was wondering- why didn’t Brightheart get an apprentice when Rosepetal had five?? it seems a little unfair to me, since Brightheart obviously wanted an apprentice her whole life.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 11, 2019 at 7:43 am

It is sad she never had another apprentice after Jaypaw. It wasn’t intended. I think we just got distracted by other warriors. If we could do it all over again, I think we would give Brightheart one of Rosepetal’s apprentices.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• thistlethistlestar
        May 12, 2019 at 6:18 pm

its ok

3. Icestream
    May 11, 2019 at 3:59 am

Kate, do you know why it takes so long to post a comment? It’s a lot of time to wait!

How do you make good siggies

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 11, 2019 at 7:32 am

It can be a long time! I know it is frustrating. All comments on BlogClan are moderated, which means a BlogTeam member has to be around to moderate them before they are published. Sometimes BlogTeam are at school or work or asleep so comments are delayed. But our moderation system does mean that BlogClan is a safe and kind and positive place to be; waiting is just the price you pay for that.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Icestream
        May 11, 2019 at 11:48 am

I was also meaning about why you have to wait so long with the edit option for five minutes.

How do you make good siggies

• willowstep
          May 16, 2019 at 2:24 pm

then you have to wait for a moderator to approve your comment

dont die graystripe

• Icestream
            May 16, 2019 at 9:08 pm

I know, I was just wondering why it’s so long for the option to edit and then you can never edit it again.

How do you make good siggies

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
              May 17, 2019 at 12:09 am

The edit button is there to make tweaks to your comment if needed! Such as if there are typos or you want to add or remove something! 🙂

• Icestream
                May 17, 2019 at 11:38 am

I know what the edit button is for, I just am wondering why you can only edit five minutes after you finish your comment and then you can never edit it again.

How do you make good siggies

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
                  May 17, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Hm.. I’m not quite sure about that. Every time your comment is edited it’s put back into moderation, so if you edited the day after, it’d be unmoderated until someone could check it again. That may be why. 🙂

4. eagletalon
    May 12, 2019 at 5:58 pm

hey kate! do you have a description for wolfstep (i think that’s his name) besides the torn ear? also i really like the prefix wolf!

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 13, 2019 at 7:07 am

No! What do you think?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• May 13, 2019 at 9:40 am

Perhaps a gray pointed cat with hazel eyes?

An everlasting piece of art

• Icestream
        May 13, 2019 at 9:26 pm

Purrsonaly, (heh) I think he’s gray. Yes, obvious coloring based off prefix is obvious

How do you make good siggies

• Tuliptalon
        May 13, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I would say gray tabby tom with a white paw and tail tip, just to revive his nonexistent Su cite.

Ridin shotgun under a hot sun

5. the old covers remain superior
    May 13, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Hi Kate, is Violetshine a mostly white she-cat with black markings, or a mostly black she-cat with white markings???

I know this is something the fandom has been wondering, and I would really appreciate an answer. Have a great day, kate! 😉

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 14, 2019 at 6:47 am

Mostly black, it gives her more shine. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Ravenbeak
        May 15, 2019 at 12:13 pm

In Thunder and Shadow it states that she is white with black flecks…

6. Maplespark
    May 14, 2019 at 2:32 pm

Kate, why would Russetfur want to kill Firestar when she died? Was she led there by the dark forest or is there another explanation?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 15, 2019 at 9:03 am

Who knows?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
        May 15, 2019 at 7:15 pm

Could there possibly be a Russetfur novella in the future? :thinking:

so guys we did it

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 16, 2019 at 7:05 am

🙂 Who knows?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Icestream
        May 15, 2019 at 8:55 pm

I kinda feel like that’s the way Russetfur is, usually angry, crazy, and enjoying battles. And, you know, so she doesn’t feel so old!

How do you make good siggies

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 16, 2019 at 7:05 am

🙂 Old ain’t so bad.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Icestream
            May 16, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Well I don’t think she would like it, considering that Dovepaw says that Russetfur looks old in the fourth apprentice and I think it was Lionblaze that told her to not say that? I just feel like she wouldn’t be the type of cat who would let her age catch up to her 😛

How do you make good siggies

7. Mrrrrrooooooowwwww
    May 14, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Hi! I know this may be a lot of work, but could you please tell me which cats are on the A Vision of Shadows covers? I’ve been wondering if my guesses are correct. 😉

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      May 14, 2019 at 6:14 pm

The Apprentice’s Quest – Alderpaw (front) and Needlepaw (back)

Thunder and Shadow – Twigpaw and Violetpaw

Shattered Sky – Darktail and Needletail

Darkest Night – Bramblestar and Hawkwing

River of Fire – Rowanclaw/star and Leafstar

The Raging Storm – Twigbranch and Violetshine

Faith it 'til you make it

8. Snowflower
    May 14, 2019 at 7:38 pm

Kate, what’s Bristlefrost’s eye colour? Shadowpaw has amber eyes and Rootpaw has blue eyes. Bristlefrost is the only one of our three new protagonists without an eye colour confirmed so far.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 15, 2019 at 9:03 am

Blue

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Milliecat
    May 15, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Kate….. please say no to this question….. is this the….. the last warrior…. books?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 16, 2019 at 7:04 am

I doubt it. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. May 16, 2019 at 12:31 pm

I have a goal to for once, finish a book without spoilers. Yet here I am 😛

Gradually watermelon