1,933 Replies to “Lost Stars Spoiler Page”

1. Willowblaze
    May 17, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Hello, Kate. Who is the father of sorrelstripe’s kits??

2. May 17, 2019 at 7:25 pm

I just have a random question here. This isn’t really related to Warriors, but it kinda is. I will soon get a male cat with gray fur, and he may be Brittish Shorthair, i think. Can anyone tell me some gray toms? I would want to name him like a cat from the books, like, for example, Stormfur. His name would be Storm, but in my mind, he’s Stormfur, or something like that. If anyone could do that, it would really help me! (And no, not from Dawn Of The Clans) oh, and he’s pale gray. NOT silver!

• Ashwillow12
      May 17, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Graystripe, Stonefur, Gray Wing (why not from DOTC??), Ashfur, Goosefeather, Hawkwing, Boulder, Cloudstar

• Icestream
      May 18, 2019 at 11:02 am

Stormcloud, Jayfeather, Owlstar, Skystar, Molepaw and Cloudstar maybe?

• May 18, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Ohh, i will think about those names. Thank you for the help! And maybe i will use from DOTC.

• Icestream
          May 19, 2019 at 2:25 am

You’re welcome!

• willow that sways with the breeze
      May 20, 2019 at 3:43 pm

mine cats are

bramblestar and boulder

dont die graystripe

3. thistlethistlestar
    May 18, 2019 at 1:27 am

i just realized Lionblaze is a grandpa…and Leafpool and crowfeather are great grandparents…and sandstorm and firestar are great great grandparents…and Redtail is a great great great grandfather… 😮

• May 18, 2019 at 1:32 am

:O

This is the longest siggie+colorcode

• Icestream
      May 18, 2019 at 11:03 am

Can you imagine how old Brindleface and Redtail feel about that?

• Jaysnow
        May 18, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I mean, they’re dead so, yeah, they probably know they were born a long time ago.

• Icestream
          May 19, 2019 at 2:26 am

Well this probably makes them feel like they’ve been around as long as a cat like Tall Shadow. No, I’m not calling her Shadowstar because Tall Shadow sounds better to me.

• Thistle
            May 21, 2019 at 8:52 am

The original Dawn of the Clan names for the leaders sound better than with the suffix star.

• willow that sways with the breeze
      May 20, 2019 at 3:45 pm

imagine swiftbreeze she old

dont die graystripe

4. Snowfall
    May 18, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Hi Kate, just wondering if we are ever going to find out who Rosepetal was in love with? If not could you tell us?

“My herbs!” ~ Jayfeather

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 19, 2019 at 7:11 am

I would if I knew

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. May 19, 2019 at 7:14 am

Hey Kate ! Do you have any tips for writing and publishing a book, its something I really want to do in the future and I have been told by my parents and teachers that at my best my writing style is very descriptive and good, but I can never seem to plot out a good plot and pace things
    Also, roughly how many words are in a chapter or book of warriors, just to give me an idea of how many words books and chapters can be

Somewhere that’s Green

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 19, 2019 at 9:38 am

I always advise people to google this question because there are 100s of 1000s of blogs and websites out there devoted to the topic of writing and getting published.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

6. Streamflower
    May 19, 2019 at 7:49 am

Hi Kate! This is a question that seems to be bugging people, but do the clans have a concept of “cheating” in relationships? Some people are saying that Appledusk didn’t cheat on Mapleshade because they’re cats, and cats don’t have the concept of cheating, but Warriors seem to be a bit humanized to the point where they’d understand it as such (especially considering Reedshine’s reaction, and Nightcloud’s reaction when she saw Crowfeather looking at Leafpool). Could you clarify please? Thank you!

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 19, 2019 at 9:37 am

Warriors can have feelings. I can’t see why they wouldn’t be hurt in the same way people are.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Icepaw(stream)
        May 20, 2019 at 2:19 am

Like Mapleshade! Her heart was broken when she found out about Appledusk being mates with Reedshine after he said he would love I think it was only Mapleshade? Really, so much of the death in MV could have been prevented if Appledusk simply didn’t disown his former wife, who had just seen the bodies of their dead kits. Yes I like Mapleshade and think that she could have been a good cat if Oakstar hadn’t been the ONLY cat to punish a cat for being in a half Clan relationship, and all the other stuff, then Mapleshade could have at least lived in RiverClan and the kits would be alive, and maybe even be in Pinestar’s Choice or Goosefeather’s Curse. Wow that was longer than I intended it to be.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 20, 2019 at 7:55 am

❤️

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• May 20, 2019 at 7:34 pm

Eh, I still think Mapleshade brought 75% of it onto herself, but I’m not going to get into that.

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• Icepaw(stream)
            May 21, 2019 at 2:51 am

Well Oakstar was kinda over the top. He exiled three innocent kits because they were half-Clan. Also, I’m kinda looking from her POV

• May 21, 2019 at 5:54 am

Oakstar was over the top, but she still brought most of it on herself, and her POV was honestly a really biased POV that made Mapleshade a really bad villain, to me at least.

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• May 29, 2019 at 2:05 pm

why oakstar could you let the kits stay untill they were older to survive i mean punshish mapleshade just not her inicent kits <3

dont die graystripe

• Honey
            May 21, 2019 at 2:56 am

I guess.

7. May 19, 2019 at 6:17 pm

Hey, Kate, i don’t understand a thing. So, Beetlewhisker got killed by Brokenstar in The Last Hope, but he is listed in the allegiances of the EVERY BOOK on A Vision Of Shadows, and he is even listed in the allegiances of Lost Stars! And i think he appears in Shattered Sky. How does that work? I’m confused! And he is even listed as the mentor of Harepaw/Harelight!

• Snowfall
      May 20, 2019 at 9:35 am

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that Kate has told the editors but there’s just been nothing done about it for some reason. It’s definitely a mistake and from what I know one of the non English editions gave Harepaw to someone else.
      It’s kind of fun to think that Beetlewhisker refuses to acknowledge he’s dead so he just goes around as a fully visible ghost and Mistystar was just like “he’s not going anywhere soon, may as well give him an apprentice”

“My herbs!” ~ Jayfeather

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
        May 21, 2019 at 6:11 pm

It was the Norwegian version I believe. There since Beetlewhisker is dead, Harepaw’s mentor is Sneezecloud (maybe this could mean Sneezestar? I can hope)
        But honestly, the fact that Beetlewhisker is still alive despite dying, plus the fact that Mistystar and Mosspelt are still around and Heavystep died like three times shows that RiverClan cats can cheat death
        Mothwing must be practicing witchcraft or something

so guys we did it

• Icepaw(stream)
          May 21, 2019 at 8:41 pm

Well, looks like warriors is even more fantasy than everyone thought 😛

8. Icepaw(stream)
    May 20, 2019 at 11:40 am

Maybe he’s a zombie 😛 Or maybe another cat is pretending to be Beetlewhisker!!

• May 20, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Lol! That would be funny!

• Icepaw(stream)
        May 21, 2019 at 2:49 am

Image how terrified Icewing would be! She only has her youngest kits now, so image how she would feel about her son being a different cat

9. Bluefeather
    May 22, 2019 at 2:02 am

Kate, how EXACTLY does Leafpool die? I bought lost stars and the allegiances don’t have her!!! Also does Bramblestar die in lost stars? I browsed through it and it said he dies!!!

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      May 22, 2019 at 2:35 am

Kate has said that Leafpool’s death will be covered in the upcoming super edition, Squirrelflight’s Hope 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Silvershine
        May 22, 2019 at 3:47 am

Leafpool dies in a rock slide, Squirrelflight nearly dies with her but somehow cheats death and comes back to be with Bramblestar.

10. Maplespark
    May 22, 2019 at 6:29 am

Kate, do you know the real mentor of Hare(paw)light? Beetlewhisker is already death D: Is it Sneezecloud?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 22, 2019 at 7:10 am

If it’s not written, I don’t know!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader