1,877 Replies to “Lost Stars Spoiler Page”

1. Amberwing
    June 8, 2019 at 2:38 am

Rootpaw will be root rootspring according to warriorcats.com!!!
    I was hoping for rootfall but oh well

• June 9, 2019 at 11:22 pm

I still think Rootspring is a good name! I didn’t get a say in it, though, because I was a bit late.

🐱 ♡ Silverlight ♡ 🐱

• June 10, 2019 at 12:12 am

I liked Rootspring better than Rootfall tbh, since his mentor is Dewspring

Though I really would’ve wanted a Rootskip

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• June 10, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Oof, i was hoping for Rootspirit, but i guess Rootspring is okay

• June 16, 2019 at 10:46 am

The spirit suffix was used to honour a warrior cats fan who died though

Somewhere that’s Green

• June 16, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Well I mean, the character Brightspirit was to honor the Warriors fan who died, not just the suffix -spirit, we could say the same about naming a character with the prefix Bright- in this case

But don’t mind me that’s my opinion on the situation

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

2. June 9, 2019 at 11:40 pm

First of all, I don’t ship Rootpaw and Bristlefrost. Too many forbidden relationships have already occurred, and it’s clear that Bristlefrost does not like Rootpaw, but who knows! Also, I feel like another cat likes Rootpaw, but I’m still not sure, as there hasn’t been much evidence yet, but anyways…
    On page 95, “[Turtlepaw] couldn’t quite meet Rootpaw’s gaze, and he was surprised at how shy she sounded.” I’m talking about Turtlepaw. ¯\_(o_o)_/¯ I don’t ship it, I just noticed it as I re-read the novel for like the 800th time.

🐱 ♡ Silverlight ♡ 🐱

• Cocoa
      June 10, 2019 at 2:10 am

I don’t ship Rootpaw X Bristlefrost either. Maybe something will happen to Spotfur (Sorry Spotfur, I like you, but I don’t see any other way), so Bristlefrost can be with Stemleaf, just because I want to see that ship. I also totally ship Rootpaw and Turtlepaw!!! I wanted them together as soon as Turtlepaw was introduced!

• June 10, 2019 at 8:31 am

I also like Rootpaw x Turtlepaw and shipped it once they were first introduced, though I prefer Stemleaf x Spotfur to Stemleaf x Bristlefrost. Idk, it seems kind of wrong to ship if Stemleaf only thinks of her like a sister. And besides, I think Bristlefrost might get another love interest in ThunderClan (hopefully someone who isn’t related to her, but that’s practically impossible at this point) or someone outside of the Clan since she does seem like the type to have a forbidden romance (just with someone who isn’t Rootpaw, I’d like to see her with a RiverClan or WindClan cat in specific).

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• Violetpaw
          June 22, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Remember that nice cat whose name I can’t remember that hunted with her that one time? Somethingtooth? I ship him with Bristlefrost

• June 22, 2019 at 1:57 pm

His name is Snaptooth, and I don’t think Bristlefrost will be his mate.
            Who do you guys think Turtlepaw’s warrior name will be?

In StarClan we trust

3. June 10, 2019 at 12:15 am

Don’t get me wrong, the protagonists of this book were good, it’s just that Rootpaw and Bristlefrost were kind of annoying, I preferred Shadowpaw’s POV the most

Rootspring x Bristlefrost I’m hoping will not become canon because I’m pretty sure Bristlefrost has made it clear that she’s not interested and Rootspring will probably move on anyways (aka I’d like Rootspring x Turtlepaw and Bristlefrost x No one (or a RiverClan/WindClan cat) to happen)

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

4. June 10, 2019 at 1:28 pm

I don’t know why, but i guess i’m doing this because i’m bored. I’ll tell here some cats that i want to die in The Broken Code. Not because i hate them (well, i hate some) or something, it’s just that.. they are old and yeah. DON’T ASK, I NEED TO TELL THIS! And, of course, cats that did not die yet.

1. Bramblestar – Well, i hate him, and he’s possesed and.. eh. And i also want Squirrelstar.
    2. Daisy – Well, she’s old.
    3. Graystripe – He’s really old, and he needs to go to StarClan and see his deceased family members and his deceased friends.
    4. Mistystar – WAY TOO OLD! And, of course, she also needs to see her deceased family members in Starclan, and deceased friends, i guess.
    5. Mothwing – I really like her, but it’s time for her to go to Starclan. She’s not really that old, but she needs to go to Starclan and see her deceased friends. Also, Willowshine must be the single Riverclan medicine cat and GET AN APPRENTICE!
    6. Mosspelt – SHE’S MY FAVOURITE RIVERCLAN CAT, but she became really old, and i think she’s the same age as Mistystar, so she needs to see her deceased mate and family members that died and..yeah, i think all her family members are in Starclan now. She must go too.

And i re-sended this. I once send this message, but i can’t find it, so i send it again (Don’t hate me, and i guess you’re all going to hate me just because i said my opinion on which cats i think should die).

• June 10, 2019 at 3:38 pm

I agree on them all tbh, though Daisy’s getting a novella that takes place during books 3 and 4 of The Broken Code so I don’t think she’ll die canonically anytime soon. Mothwing is getting a novella, but I don’t think we know when it takes place, but I have a feeling it’ll probably take place during TBC too.

Besides that, I do agree with what you’ve said. (Eh, I don’t like Bramblestar much either. I love Squirrelflight, but I doubt she’ll become leader tbh, and I’d rather her retire as she’s going through a lot as of now.)

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• June 10, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Eh, i also doubt that she will become leader, even tho i really want Squirrelstar. But like, Mothwing is getting a novella?! I knew that Daisy was getting a novella, but Mothwing is also getting one? That’s great! Thanks for saying that, i guess

5. June 10, 2019 at 7:21 pm

I’m reading LS right now and there’s someone called Wrenkit. Me is just like “wHAtS heR wARriOr NAme, wRenFeAThEr?”

• June 11, 2019 at 12:04 am

If her warrior name is Wrenfeather that would be amazing, in all honesty

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
      June 11, 2019 at 2:55 am

Wrensong wouldn’t be a bad name either

so guys we did it

6. Jaysnow
    June 12, 2019 at 3:55 am

Kate, is there any word on the title for The Broken Code 3? Dying of suspense lol.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

TBC

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Thistle
        June 12, 2019 at 6:49 am

What does TBC stand for?

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
          June 12, 2019 at 12:34 pm

The Broken Code!

Edit: Wait I lied, i didn’t read the earlier comments 😛 I believe it stands for “To Be Confirmed”!

Writer, photographer, mod

• Thistle
            June 12, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Thanks!

• June 12, 2019 at 6:59 am

😛

SPARKLE YOU

• Thistle
      June 12, 2019 at 10:49 pm

I’m Dead from suspense 😀

7. Mapledrift
    June 12, 2019 at 6:48 am

I really hope Rootpaw and Bristlefrost don’t end up together. I think that They should be trying to work out something, Rootpaw tells Bristlefrost he loves her, and then she rejects him, causing him to not help out with whatever is happening

8. Fern flame
    June 12, 2019 at 12:40 pm

I hope Rootpaw becomes mates with Wren kit in the future after seeing her so scared of tree maybe when Rootpaw reveals his power she’ll stick up for him or something idk I though it would be cute

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
      June 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Everyone else: Root x Bristle, Root x Turtle, Root x Shadow
      Intellectuals: Root x Wren

so guys we did it

• June 15, 2019 at 5:19 am

I feel like it’s eitherRootxWren or RootxBristle.
        StemXBristle is sadly doomed, and nobody cares about SnapxBristle.
        Or maybe RootXTurtle? Weird but….
        NOT WEIRDER THAN SHADOWXBRISTLE!!!

SPARKLE YOU

• Viper (Viperfrost)
          June 15, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Oh, dear, ShadowxBristle exists? 😛 In addition to them definitely being closely related and definitely knowing that, haven’t they…never met?

~Mourning Rootwing~

• June 15, 2019 at 1:43 pm

I’m that one person who likes Bristle x Snap despite them being closely related

But in all seriousness, I do like the idea of Snap x Bristle but people don’t like it because they’re so closely related. Really, they are cats and don’t seem to care about relations unless they’re direct kin (like mothers, fathers, siblings). And I mean, some canon ships that are beloved are closely related too. Dust x Fern is Uncle x Niece (so is Dust x Sand before shippers get started), Squirrel x Bramble is Cousin x Cousin, Rose x Fox is Uncle x Niece, Ivy x Fern is Cousin x Cousin, etc. While I would like for a close platonic bond in the series (Bristle x Root should stay platonic), Snap x Bristle sounds pretty cute imo.

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• June 12, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Idk about Root x Wren since she’s still a kit who didn’t get that much screen time (from what I remember) and we haven’t really seen what her personality is like other than she’s scared of Tree, it’s kind of why I prefer Root x Turtle and Root x Shadow. (But anything is better than Root x Bristle in my opinion.)

Honestly though, I’d rather Rootpaw end up single if I’m being completely honest. He’s still pretty young and has to learn a lot more (as well as learning to accept Tree, as well as the fact that he’s not the one to decide whether Tree belongs with the Clan or not, that scene just made me irate).

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

9. Firespark
    June 13, 2019 at 12:22 am

Hey Kate, I was thinking once our new POV characters have more info about them maybe there could be an updated Ultimate field guide featuring the stories of cats like Twigbranch and Shadowpaw, and updated info on cats like Sandstorm and Bramblestar? Idk if thats a good idea, but I just thought it would nice to have something like that.

THanks for your time!

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 15, 2019 at 5:18 am

🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• June 15, 2019 at 5:21 am

ooh, that sounds cool 😀
      And i’d definitely buy it 😛

SPARKLE YOU

10. River
    June 13, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Kate, which cat would you like them to have their own book?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 15, 2019 at 5:17 am

Jayfeather

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• June 15, 2019 at 5:20 am

dO yOu ThInK It MiGhT hApPeN

SPARKLE YOU

• A Kate for All Seasons
          June 18, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Prolly not. Writing a warriors title from a blind character POV would be challenging!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader