The Path of a Warrior Spoiler Page

A new set of 3 novellas will be published April 9, 2019. It will contain stories about Redtail, Tawnypelt, and Shadowstar. Let the discussion begin 😊

Feb 19th, 2019: Page has been updated to be a spoiler page!

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

(This cover has the wrong names on – it might not be 100% legitimate, but it is pretty and will do for now…)

Notify of
Mapledrift
Mapledrift
July 21, 2019 7:35 pm

Hey Kate !
I’m just wondering, was this book incorrect when it says that Redtail killed Oakheart ?
If so, will this issue be fixed as for people beginning to read warriors if they read it out of order it could be incredibly confusing
Thanks 😀

Somewhere that’s Green

Sunpaw who was Ravenshard (Lux)
Sunpaw who was Ravenshard (Lux)
September 19, 2019 11:43 pm
Reply to  Kate

Okay cool! I was wondering the same thing!!😁

"Mr. Jarvis our horse lost"

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 18, 2019 8:34 pm
Reply to  Kate

oooo that means i will have a first edition soon!

i am the human owl

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
July 23, 2019 11:35 pm

Hello, everybody! Just a general announcment that while we love your curiosity for knowledge and appreciate that you want to learn as much as possible about this wonderful book series, Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have about the series. Please remember that when we say “W.A.S.”, we’re not trying to crush you or deprive you of the answers you seek. We don’t know either, and we’ll be just as excited as you to find out that information in later installments of the series. We’d really appreciate it if when you receive “W.A.S.” as an answer, you do not lash out at the person giving it to you. The mods are not attempting to pull the wool over your eyes. As it stands, many of your questions simply cannot be answered any other way at the current time and with the current published books, no matter how many times one replies to the “W.A.S.” comment with other questions or comments. Please remember that no one is entitled to answers and spoiers from Kate merely because they desire them, and by demanding answers even after being told “W.A.S,” a person is disrespecting her right to decline answering or the mods’ right to inform them of the declination, and being rude in the process. We all want to make this Blog a better place, but attempting to force someone to give you answers is not the way to do it. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

bow to "earthling" overlords

Snowfall
Snowfall
July 29, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi Kate, hope you’re not too busy to answer this but I was just wondering if you had any idea which afterlife Appledusk went to? It’s something that fans are pretty split on, some believe he deserved to go to the Dark Forest while others don’t.

Way too obsessed with warriors

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
August 9, 2019 11:20 pm
Reply to  Snowfall

Unrelated;

Your siggie made me laugh, Snowfall 😛 I like it! 😀

SrizelFTW

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 18, 2019 8:35 pm

omglol

i am the human owl

Badgerfang
Badgerfang
August 17, 2019 12:46 am

Seriously such a funny sig! That totally sounds like Jayfeather!

“I’ll be Badgerfang. Like you”

Badgerfang
Badgerfang
August 17, 2019 11:50 pm
Reply to  Badgerfang

Hey Kate, ( if your not busy, I understand if you are)

I was wondering, is Badgerpaw mentioned in any other book than Code of the Clans and Enter the Clans?

“I’ll be Badgerfang. Like you”

A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
A very artsy Cloudy 🎨
August 18, 2019 12:16 pm
Reply to  Badgerfang

I believe you mean Badgerfang? He appears in Yellowfang’s Secret!

Gotta break the taboo

Badgerfang
Badgerfang
August 22, 2019 12:56 am

Hmmm ok thanks I’ll check yellowfang’s secret! Oh and Kate, he is mentioned in Enter the Clans on page………232

It’s such a sad chapter….

“I’ll be Badgerfang. Like you”

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 18, 2019 8:36 pm
Reply to  Badgerfang

and enter the clans too

i am the human owl

Cottonpaw
Cottonpaw
January 15, 2020 1:13 am

Oh. The poor kit was three moons old when he died. 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 His warrior name was Badgerfang. He also gave Tigerstar a life.

Random Cottontwist

Night filled with Pumpkins and Candy (Nighty)
Night filled with Pumpkins and Candy (Nighty)
October 2, 2019 2:29 pm
Reply to  Badgerfang

He is also in Ultimate Guide giving Tigerstar I one of his nine lives

Introducing...Easy Bake Coven!

Stormheart
Stormheart
September 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Hey Kate I want to know if Redtail really did father Sandstorm with Brindleface. If not, than who are her parents?

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 18, 2019 8:37 pm
Reply to  Stormheart

yes, redtail fathered sandstorm!
while he is about the same age as brindleface so he cant be her mother

i am the human owl

Night filled with Pumpkins and Candy (Nighty)
Night filled with Pumpkins and Candy (Nighty)
October 2, 2019 2:26 pm

Kate, sorry to bother you but there are two questions that have been poking at my mind lately and I was hoping you could answer them?

1. Is it ok to refer to Raven Pelt as Ravenstar now? The Wiki still calls him Raven Pelt so I was wondering

2. Out of the second leaders of each clan, we know Owlstar for ThunderClan, Raven Pelt for ShadowClan, Gorsestar for WindClan, but RiverClan and SkyClan’s second leaders are still unknown. Who are they?
Thanks! 😁

Introducing...Easy Bake Coven!

Night filled with Pumpkins and Candy (Nighty)
Night filled with Pumpkins and Candy (Nighty)
October 3, 2019 2:26 pm
Reply to  Kate

Ok thank you!

Introducing...Easy Bake Coven!

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 18, 2019 8:39 pm

“if it didnt happend in the books it never happen” -the wiki

i am the human owl

January 17, 2020 3:18 pm

Hey Kate! You said that the mistake with Oakheart’s death would be corrected in the next print run. Has that happened yet?

January 18, 2020 2:30 pm
Reply to  Kate

I was thinking of getting the book again so that’s why I asked. I wanted to be sure it was fixed before I bought it again 🙂

January 25, 2020 9:34 pm
Reply to  Kate

No problem Kate! Thank you for answering in the first place. And I know this is not related to this spoiler page , but since you wrote Moth Flight’s Vision , could you please tell me why Windstar only received 8 lives at her leadership ceremony? Also , who is the father of Gray Wing and Clear Sky , and why was he not included in the books? Thanks for your time!

January 27, 2020 2:52 pm
Reply to  Kate

She only died after she received her lives , so that’s why I wanted to know why she only received 8 instead of 9. I was confused when I first read that scene and counted the lives she received. And even if she died before she received her lives (like Tigerheart) she should still have received 9 because Tigerheart also received all 9 lives.

Bluevelociraptor
Bluevelociraptor
January 27, 2020 4:01 pm
Reply to  Kate

If I’m remembering correctly, she was dying as they took her to the Moonstone, so she used one of them up already.

I think. 😛

Bluevelociraptor
Bluevelociraptor
January 29, 2020 3:51 pm
Reply to  Kate

You always do. 🙂

Bluevelociraptor
Bluevelociraptor
January 24, 2020 3:56 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Perhaps you could go to a bookstore and take a look at it before you buy it?

January 25, 2020 9:36 pm

I would if my local bookstores had English Warriors books… I always have to order them from Amazon sadly.

Bluevelociraptor
Bluevelociraptor
January 26, 2020 3:46 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

Aw man. :/ I don’t go to bookstores that often, and by the time I’d stumble into one, you’d probably have found another solution. 😛

Maybe see if the Wiki or anywhere else online has the information?

January 26, 2020 5:48 pm

Trust me , I searched everywhere and I didn’t find anything apart from the fact that in the Amazon description it says “reprint edition” and in the descriptions of the other novellas it doesn’t. But I don’t know if that means anything since reprint edition usually means the new covers for the main series and super editions:/

Bluevelociraptor
Bluevelociraptor
January 27, 2020 4:02 pm
Reply to  Anonymous

I don’t think it would have a new cover, so it probably is that one.

If you were to get it, and it not be the new version, would you be able to return it?

January 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Probably… though I’m not going to get it until I’m sure Redtail’s Debt is fixed.

Laurelclaw
Laurelclaw
April 16, 2020 10:01 am

Hi Kate ! I was wondering, do you think Skystar, Shadowstar and Gray Wing also hunt for the Tribe of Endless Hunting ?

Hi
Hi
May 6, 2020 9:39 pm

Um, why does the cover say “spottedleafs heart, thunder stars echo, and pine stars choice?” Is it just me? Anyways, this book was awesome

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
May 6, 2020 9:56 pm
Reply to  Hi

Because “The Path of a Warrior” contains those three novellas 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

1 9 10 11

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch