Scourge The Tiny Kittypet That Kicked Butt by Berryfur

Berryfur recounts the tale of Scourge, leader of the vicious BloodClan.

Art by Seasonfluff

Scourge is quite the villain you know who killed Tigerstar and took one life from Firestar he also had a large HUGE deputy named Bone. Did you know most cats in Bloodclan were more scared of Bone than Scourge? But in the end Bone got his butt kicked by the apprentices. But back to Scourge when he was young he would be bullied by Ruby and Socks they made fun of him for being so small but their mother would always stop them from bullying him. His father was Jake which made him Firestar’s half-brother. When Scourge was young he went into the forest and got clawed at by Tigerpaw. Young Tigerstar if you didn’t know. His Mentor ThistleClaw who I will talk about in another article with Bluestar/Bluefur.Told him to do so Scourge is permanently scarred by this and one day wants revenge. He goes into Twoleg place to try and take off his color but puts on a dog tooth somehow and makes himself look edgier. So he forms BloodClan and they just kinda live for awhile and then Brokenstar’s bros come to visit him for some juicy power but Scourge legit kills one of them. About a year later Tigerstar comes with a proposition to help him take over the forest if he succeeds in helping him he will get part of the forest to himself and Bloodclan Scourge goes on with the plan for a while until 4 days before the final battle Scourge kills Tigerstar with one blow getting rid of all of his 9 lives because he hit 9 vital organs everyone is stunned and sees the true power of Scourge and Bloodclan. Scourge then tells all off the clans that if they don’t surrender the forest in 4 days they will all be killed. On the final day, the fight begins and both sides hold there own. Firestar leader of Lionclan knows that with Scourge dead the battle will end. When he finds Scourge he tells him to turn and face him and they duel Scourge takes 1 of Firestars lives. Then Firestar resurrects and kills Scourge Bloodclan knows that without Scourge they will lose and they flee. That is the story of Scourge I hope you all enjoyed thank you very much for reading this! 🙂

Fan Articles

August 20, 2018 12:39 am

Nice article!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
August 20, 2018 1:24 am

Nice! 😀 I never had an opinion on Scourge, but with all these articles coming out about him, I’m starting to like him 🙂

thats not very plus ultra of u

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
August 20, 2018 2:01 am

I like the title 😉

Shell (Shellsplash)
Shell (Shellsplash)
August 20, 2018 5:17 am

What I don’t understand is why there’s such a huge fandom for this character, there is dozens upon dozens of fan-art for him, despite the fact that he appears only in two books, The Darkest Hour and The Rise Of Scourge, which was produced on fan demand, eveyone’s like I Love Scourge! I Love BloodClan, when both are mean cruel and evil, the only major things Scourge ever did was A: Drive out Barley and B: Kill Tigerstar,

Dat Crowfeather protector

I'm in me mum's cAr
I'm in me mum's cAr
August 20, 2018 9:49 am

And I hate how much defence he gets from the fandom. Everyone seems to think what he did was acceptable and that he’s a poor misunderstood baby.

mr poop man!!!

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
August 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Yup, he’s a bit overrated 😛…

!!Running for senior warrior!!

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
August 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Cool article 😸! I’m imagining Scourge’s reaction when he find out Firestar’s actually his half brother 😹 (or maybe it had already happened in the book but I had forgotten it 😛?).

!!Running for senior warrior!!

Lilacpaw/frost - Li
Lilacpaw/frost - Li
August 20, 2018 9:50 pm

I really like Scourge. I think that he has a cool backstory of how he realized he didn’t have to be a helpless kit (Which isn’t defending him). Good article!

Live. Laugh. Love. Blog.

Cinderflame/Silentlily
Cinderflame/Silentlily
August 21, 2018 12:10 am

I love Scourge! Nice article

Moonleaf
Moonleaf
August 21, 2018 1:37 am

Erin Hunter should do a scourge super edition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Moondapple
Moondapple
October 2, 2018 12:58 am

Scourge is my fav cat 🙂
Great Article!

dingus bloodclan cat

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch