Crowfeather’s Trial Published and BlogClan’s 10 Year Anniversary

Warriors’ latest super edition is published in the US today, Crowfeather’s Trial. It’s already and Amazon #1 New Release.

“Set just after the events of Omen of the Stars, WindClan warrior Crowfeather must conquer the ghosts of his past to make way for his Clan’s future.

When a terrible threat rises within WindClan’s territory, it heightens tensions that are already growing in the wake of the battle with the Dark Forest. Crowfeather is caught between his son, Breezepelt, and their Clanmates…but with the Clan in danger, the time for doubt is over.”

And, if the day couldn’t get any more special, it’s also BlogClan’s 10 Year Anniversary.

I started this blog 10 years ago, just for fun. I had been so amazed by the success of warriors and so excited by the internet (which still seemed new to me) that it was irresistible to bring blogging and Warriors fans together to hang out and chat and just celebrate everything we loved then and still love about warrior cats. It’s amazing that Warriors has a new generation of readers and BlogClan still draws new visitors every day. BlogClan has grown so big and chatty that I couldn’t run it without the help of Jayfrost, Emberdawn, Russetfeather, Iceflower, Flowerstream and Sundance. Thank you to everyone who has contributed here over the years, with articles, comments, chat and artwork, always with limitless energy and enthusiasm. It is a privilege to know you.

Notify of
Bramblefire
Bramblefire
September 3, 2018 11:26 pm

It’s no secret I love Crowfeather and I’m so happy his super edition comes out on such an important date. And thank you Kate and all mods. You really make this Blog the best experience for everyone and a great place for all Warriors fans. Thank you so much Kate for taking time out of your day to interact with fans and answer their questions and providing fans with an opportunity to meet fans just like them. I’ve been a Warriors fan for quite some time and this blog is the best out of all of them. The community is amazing and thank you to all the mods for keeping this place friendly and accessible for everyone. I really appreciate it as an older fan to know that this a place full of diversity and no judgement. It’s an amazing way for people to come together and form new friendships and the blog is an amazing place for those nerds who read cat books to chat without worry. So thank you Kate for making this blog a reality and thank you mods and every BlogClanner who has ever been here for making this place so special. 🙂

Brightpaw (pool)
Brightpaw (pool)
September 4, 2018 12:26 am

I’m so happy to have been on BlogClan for a whole year! I’ve had tons of fun and I hope BlogClan survives for another 10 years and beyond! 😀

Leafsong (Gold Leaves That Adorn New Years Cheer)
Leafsong (Gold Leaves That Adorn New Years Cheer)
September 4, 2018 4:25 am

YAY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY!!!!!!!! I remember when it was like July or something and I was like “September what?! That’s so long how am I supposed to wait?!” Also where did August go it just whizzed past…Also happy tenth anniversary BlogClan! I was four wow… 😛

❃ Leaf

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
September 4, 2018 5:52 am

Yay, CT day!!!!!

Anyway, happy birthday to BlogClan. I never realized it was this old. Thanks to the community for bringing me so much happiness over the years. I love all of you. <3

Special thanks to you, Kate, for starting it all! (Why does autocorrect make me want to spell it as “Late”?)

Minty Hot Cocoa (Minty)
Minty Hot Cocoa (Minty)
September 4, 2018 11:29 am

Happy anniversary BlogClan!!!! (oh wow my drawing in the group photo is so cringy…. everyone else’s is so good)

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
Brambleheart
September 4, 2018 12:02 pm

I also start High School today, wish me luck!

Light of Falling Star (Lightfall)
Light of Falling Star (Lightfall)
September 4, 2018 10:33 pm
Reply to  Brambleheart

Yay I started middle school today

𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
January 8, 2019 8:59 pm

Same! I am in 6th now.

ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱʏ!

Stormy (Stormberry)

Runereader of the Nightwings
September 4, 2018 8:27 pm

WOOOOOO

Kat
Kat
September 5, 2018 2:32 pm

happy (belated) anniversary blogclan! i can’t believe it!

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch