Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page

Release Date: September 3rd, 2019

The cover art and blurb will be added to this page once they are released! 🙂

In the meantime … BlogTeam can’t wait to hear your theories on what’ll happen in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Discuss away!!! 🐱❤

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This page is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

April 2nd, 2019: Seeing that the cover is now on the official Warriors site, and that Lost Stars is just around the corner, the cover for this SE is now back up! Unless someone tells me to take it down again 😛 -Embix

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

Sundance

Notify of
July 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Dear Kate:
So I have a bunch of random questions for you to please answer or even to not answer but at least I know you saw it!:
1. If kin doesn’t mentor kin, then why is A. Rabbitleap mentoring his daughter Wrenpaw B. Lilyheart mentoring her grandson Flame paw C. Woodpaw and Applepaw being mentored by their older sisters Smokehaze (I always liked that name) and Brindlewing? Or, well, was mentored, in Smokehaze’s case. I guess Woodpaw will have to find a new mentor now.
2. What was Crowfeather’s feelings and reaction to Leafpool’s death?
3. When will the allegiances and/or preview of Graystripe’s Vow be released?
4. Why did Larksong and Flickerkit have to die? That scene was so sad! He was still alive when Finchpaw was born! Why couldn’t they save him?
5. Why did the Clans only have trouble with meadow saffron in Squirrelflight’s Hope? Where was it until then?
6. What happened to Ice, Tree’s sister? She was sick in Tree’s Roots (I like the wordplay, by the way) and she wasn’t in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Did she die? 🙁
7. What is Tree’s relationship with his other sister, Sunrise?
8. What was Violetshine’s relationship with Leaf, Squirrel, and Moon-more of a Lilyheart relationship or more of a Pinenose relationship?
9. Will the Sisters ever show up again? They have to have been introduced in Squirrelflight’s Hope for a reason, right?
10. What was the hope of Squirrelflight?
11. Will the tom-kit of Moonlight’s kits show up again?
12. In Tree’s Roots, Tree was sad and scared that he had to live, but he didn’t seem angry at Moonlight. What happened?
As you can probably tell, I’ve reread Squirrelflight’s Hope recently…..
13. WHY DID LEAFPOOL HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!
14. Theoretically, what would happen if you accidentally wrote a piece of classified information on this blog, such as the identity of Bramblestar’s impostor? Just wondering. 😉
Thank you and have a great day!

I miss Leafpool

July 23, 2020 5:07 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Oh gosh. That’s a lot of questions…

July 23, 2020 11:38 pm
Reply to  Kate

I know! Could you try to answer them except for #3 because I read the sample today? 😀

I miss Leafpool

July 27, 2020 4:00 pm
Reply to  Brillig

BlogClan isn’t a place where I answer fan questions (except for occasional, very short questions, and only sometimes). I made BlogClan for fans to hang out and enjoy each others’ company! Sorry, Brillig.

July 27, 2020 10:21 pm
Reply to  Kate

Does that mean I can ask you each short question separately so it’s not a whole long thing?

July 28, 2020 2:26 pm
Reply to  Brillig

One question a week…

July 28, 2020 8:35 pm
Reply to  Kate

Did you mean that literally?
Okay, I’ll take you at your word.;) :
What were Crowfeather’s feelings and reaction towards Leafpool’s death?

August 4, 2020 3:44 pm
Reply to  Brillig

One a week is about my speed… 🙂
But it’s up to you to decide how characters feel. I personally think he’d be sad, as much that they never had their happy ending as at losing her…

August 6, 2020 1:39 am
Reply to  Kate

Thank you for answering!

August 6, 2020 12:06 pm
Reply to  Brillig

🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
July 23, 2020 5:22 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Not Kate! But the preview to Greystripe’s vow is on the website already 😀

Silence will fall....

July 23, 2020 11:28 pm
Reply to  Brillig

I know! Could you try to answer them? Except for #3 because I read the sample today!!😀

Phoenixfire
Phoenixfire
July 27, 2020 10:23 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Brillig – not Kate either but I think for question 10, Squirrelflight’s hope was that everything should work out with Bramblestar. . . and maybe that Leafpool should not die but that didn’t work out. Wa.

Flickerhaze
Flickerhaze
September 27, 2020 11:10 pm
Reply to  Brillig

I MISS LEAFPOOL TOOO!

Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf
October 15, 2020 7:22 pm
Reply to  Flickerhaze

Leafpool was one of my faves.

Bright
Bright
August 9, 2020 3:12 pm

All I can say is…LARKSONG.
Didn’t care that much about Leafpool but I got so close to crying when I read Larksong’s death.
He had so much potential…..

August 10, 2020 11:46 pm

Dear Kate,
What was the hope of Squirrelflight?

Thank you!

September 1, 2020 4:28 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Good question. I think she hoped that the Clans would be kind to the Sisters and that Leafpool would be happy.

September 2, 2020 10:52 pm
Reply to  Kate

Thank you for answering!
And I guess Leafpool did end up happy…in StarClan.

September 14, 2020 4:53 pm
Reply to  Brillig

😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
September 14, 2020 4:54 pm
Reply to  Kate

Hello kate, how are you?

Im not average, im savage

September 24, 2020 9:37 am

I am good thanks. Very busy writing TBC #6! So exciting!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
September 25, 2020 2:06 pm
Reply to  Kate

IT sounds fun!
Ive only read up to River of Fire in the vision of shadows series, and my library put it on hold, but its been on hold for 5 months. They think the person who had it last lost it. Rip 😛

Im not average, im savage

September 27, 2020 2:08 pm

You are so patient! Make sure to put it on your birthday list in case it is never found! Or petition your library to get a replacement copy! 😁💖

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
September 27, 2020 2:50 pm
Reply to  Kate

hah my birthday was a few weeks ago, but thats a good idea! Thank you 🙂

October 17, 2020 12:00 pm

🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
September 17, 2020 4:00 pm

Kate, i have a quick question;
What arc does this fall into?

Im not average, im savage

October 17, 2020 12:02 pm

The Broken Code

Flickerhaze
Flickerhaze
September 27, 2020 11:09 pm

Dear Kate so i am new on here, but not new to warriors, i have read them sincei was in 3rd grade 🙂 i saw on previous comments that you allow one question a week, well here is mine. Do you ship Mothwing and Leafpool? I just cant get over how i have always wondered if the authors shipped them. I mean in leafpool side on the new prophisy she was always talking about how she thought Mothwing was so smart, and pretty, idk i was just wondering if you shipped them. anyway, i cant wait for next week, cuz i have a bigger question: How long will warrior cats continuie?

October 17, 2020 12:05 pm
Reply to  Flickerhaze

I’ve never thought about shipping them, but I can see how it could work 💖
I think there is going to be another Warriors series, although it’s yet to be confirmed.

Vortexfang
Vortexfang
October 2, 2020 2:22 am

This book feels like Everblaze. They both made me… despise all but one of the leaders, that one leader was female, and it made me hate another group.

October 22, 2020 1:12 am
Reply to  Vortexfang

I know, right? Go Leafstar!
I think part of it is she sort of has the outsider’s perspective, a little like Tree, so she can see the bigger picture.

1 24 25 26

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch