Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page

Release Date: September 3rd, 2019

The cover art and blurb will be added to this page once they are released! 🙂

In the meantime … BlogTeam can’t wait to hear your theories on what’ll happen in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Discuss away!!! 🐱❤

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This page is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

April 2nd, 2019: Seeing that the cover is now on the official Warriors site, and that Lost Stars is just around the corner, the cover for this SE is now back up! Unless someone tells me to take it down again 😛 -Embix

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

1,159 Replies to “Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page”

1. Brillig
    July 12, 2020 at 2:29 pm

Dear Kate:
    So I have a bunch of random questions for you to please answer or even to not answer but at least I know you saw it!:
    1. If kin doesn’t mentor kin, then why is A. Rabbitleap mentoring his daughter Wrenpaw B. Lilyheart mentoring her grandson Flame paw C. Woodpaw and Applepaw being mentored by their older sisters Smokehaze (I always liked that name) and Brindlewing? Or, well, was mentored, in Smokehaze’s case. I guess Woodpaw will have to find a new mentor now.
    2. What was Crowfeather’s feelings and reaction to Leafpool’s death?
    3. When will the allegiances and/or preview of Graystripe’s Vow be released?
    4. Why did Larksong and Flickerkit have to die? That scene was so sad! He was still alive when Finchpaw was born! Why couldn’t they save him?
    5. Why did the Clans only have trouble with meadow saffron in Squirrelflight’s Hope? Where was it until then?
    6. What happened to Ice, Tree’s sister? She was sick in Tree’s Roots (I like the wordplay, by the way) and she wasn’t in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Did she die? 🙁
    7. What is Tree’s relationship with his other sister, Sunrise?
    8. What was Violetshine’s relationship with Leaf, Squirrel, and Moon-more of a Lilyheart relationship or more of a Pinenose relationship?
    9. Will the Sisters ever show up again? They have to have been introduced in Squirrelflight’s Hope for a reason, right?
    10. What was the hope of Squirrelflight?
    11. Will the tom-kit of Moonlight’s kits show up again?
    12. In Tree’s Roots, Tree was sad and scared that he had to live, but he didn’t seem angry at Moonlight. What happened?
    As you can probably tell, I’ve reread Squirrelflight’s Hope recently…..
    13. WHY DID LEAFPOOL HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!
    14. Theoretically, what would happen if you accidentally wrote a piece of classified information on this blog, such as the identity of Bramblestar’s impostor? Just wondering. 😉
    Thank you and have a great day!

I miss Leafpool

• Kate
      July 23, 2020 at 5:07 pm

Oh gosh. That’s a lot of questions…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brillig
        July 23, 2020 at 11:38 pm

I know! Could you try to answer them except for #3 because I read the sample today? 😀

I miss Leafpool

• Kate
          July 27, 2020 at 4:00 pm

BlogClan isn’t a place where I answer fan questions (except for occasional, very short questions, and only sometimes). I made BlogClan for fans to hang out and enjoy each others’ company! Sorry, Brillig.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brillig
            July 27, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Does that mean I can ask you each short question separately so it’s not a whole long thing?

• Kate
              July 28, 2020 at 2:26 pm

One question a week…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brillig
                July 28, 2020 at 8:35 pm

Did you mean that literally?
                Okay, I’ll take you at your word.;) :
                What were Crowfeather’s feelings and reaction towards Leafpool’s death?

• Kate
                  August 4, 2020 at 3:44 pm

One a week is about my speed… 🙂
                  But it’s up to you to decide how characters feel. I personally think he’d be sad, as much that they never had their happy ending as at losing her…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brillig
                    August 6, 2020 at 1:39 am

Thank you for answering!

• Kate
                      August 6, 2020 at 12:06 pm

🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• July 23, 2020 at 5:22 pm

Not Kate! But the preview to Greystripe’s vow is on the website already 😀

Silence will fall....

• Brillig
      July 23, 2020 at 11:28 pm

I know! Could you try to answer them? Except for #3 because I read the sample today!!😀

• Phoenixfire
      July 27, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Brillig – not Kate either but I think for question 10, Squirrelflight’s hope was that everything should work out with Bramblestar. . . and maybe that Leafpool should not die but that didn’t work out. Wa.

2. Bright
    August 9, 2020 at 3:12 pm

All I can say is…LARKSONG.
    Didn’t care that much about Leafpool but I got so close to crying when I read Larksong’s death.
    He had so much potential…..