Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page

Release Date: September 3rd, 2019

The cover art and blurb will be added to this page once they are released! 🙂

In the meantime … BlogTeam can’t wait to hear your theories on what’ll happen in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Discuss away!!! 🐱❤

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This page is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

April 2nd, 2019: Seeing that the cover is now on the official Warriors site, and that Lost Stars is just around the corner, the cover for this SE is now back up! Unless someone tells me to take it down again 😛 -Embix

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

Sundance

1.2K Comments
July 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Dear Kate:
So I have a bunch of random questions for you to please answer or even to not answer but at least I know you saw it!:
1. If kin doesn’t mentor kin, then why is A. Rabbitleap mentoring his daughter Wrenpaw B. Lilyheart mentoring her grandson Flame paw C. Woodpaw and Applepaw being mentored by their older sisters Smokehaze (I always liked that name) and Brindlewing? Or, well, was mentored, in Smokehaze’s case. I guess Woodpaw will have to find a new mentor now.
2. What was Crowfeather’s feelings and reaction to Leafpool’s death?
3. When will the allegiances and/or preview of Graystripe’s Vow be released?
4. Why did Larksong and Flickerkit have to die? That scene was so sad! He was still alive when Finchpaw was born! Why couldn’t they save him?
5. Why did the Clans only have trouble with meadow saffron in Squirrelflight’s Hope? Where was it until then?
6. What happened to Ice, Tree’s sister? She was sick in Tree’s Roots (I like the wordplay, by the way) and she wasn’t in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Did she die? 🙁
7. What is Tree’s relationship with his other sister, Sunrise?
8. What was Violetshine’s relationship with Leaf, Squirrel, and Moon-more of a Lilyheart relationship or more of a Pinenose relationship?
9. Will the Sisters ever show up again? They have to have been introduced in Squirrelflight’s Hope for a reason, right?
10. What was the hope of Squirrelflight?
11. Will the tom-kit of Moonlight’s kits show up again?
12. In Tree’s Roots, Tree was sad and scared that he had to live, but he didn’t seem angry at Moonlight. What happened?
As you can probably tell, I’ve reread Squirrelflight’s Hope recently…..
13. WHY DID LEAFPOOL HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!
14. Theoretically, what would happen if you accidentally wrote a piece of classified information on this blog, such as the identity of Bramblestar’s impostor? Just wondering. 😉
Thank you and have a great day!

July 23, 2020 5:07 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Oh gosh. That’s a lot of questions…

July 23, 2020 11:38 pm
Reply to  Kate

I know! Could you try to answer them except for #3 because I read the sample today? 😀

July 27, 2020 4:00 pm
Reply to  Brillig

BlogClan isn’t a place where I answer fan questions (except for occasional, very short questions, and only sometimes). I made BlogClan for fans to hang out and enjoy each others’ company! Sorry, Brillig.

July 27, 2020 10:21 pm
Reply to  Kate

Does that mean I can ask you each short question separately so it’s not a whole long thing?

July 28, 2020 2:26 pm
Reply to  Brillig

One question a week…

July 28, 2020 8:35 pm
Reply to  Kate

Did you mean that literally?
Okay, I’ll take you at your word.;) :
What were Crowfeather’s feelings and reaction towards Leafpool’s death?

August 4, 2020 3:44 pm
Reply to  Brillig

One a week is about my speed… 🙂
But it’s up to you to decide how characters feel. I personally think he’d be sad, as much that they never had their happy ending as at losing her…

August 6, 2020 1:39 am
Reply to  Kate

Thank you for answering!

August 6, 2020 12:06 pm
Reply to  Brillig

🙂

October 22, 2020 1:52 am
Reply to  Kate
Redblaze of Gallifrey (Aed)
Redblaze of Gallifrey (Aed)
July 23, 2020 5:22 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Not Kate! But the preview to Greystripe’s vow is on the website already 😀

July 23, 2020 11:28 pm
Reply to  Brillig

I know! Could you try to answer them? Except for #3 because I read the sample today!!😀

Phoenixfire
Phoenixfire
July 27, 2020 10:23 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Brillig – not Kate either but I think for question 10, Squirrelflight’s hope was that everything should work out with Bramblestar. . . and maybe that Leafpool should not die but that didn’t work out. Wa.

Flickerhaze
Flickerhaze
September 27, 2020 11:10 pm
Reply to  Brillig

I MISS LEAFPOOL TOOO!

Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf
October 15, 2020 7:22 pm
Reply to  Flickerhaze

Leafpool was one of my faves.

Bright
Bright
August 9, 2020 3:12 pm

All I can say is…LARKSONG.
Didn’t care that much about Leafpool but I got so close to crying when I read Larksong’s death.
He had so much potential…..

August 10, 2020 11:46 pm

Dear Kate,
What was the hope of Squirrelflight?

Thank you!

September 1, 2020 4:28 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Good question. I think she hoped that the Clans would be kind to the Sisters and that Leafpool would be happy.

September 2, 2020 10:52 pm
Reply to  Kate

Thank you for answering!
And I guess Leafpool did end up happy…in StarClan.

September 14, 2020 4:53 pm
Reply to  Brillig

😀

Doverolli (Dovepaw)
Doverolli (Dovepaw)
September 14, 2020 4:54 pm
Reply to  Kate

Hello kate, how are you?

September 24, 2020 9:37 am

I am good thanks. Very busy writing TBC #6! So exciting!

Doverolli (Dovepaw)
Doverolli (Dovepaw)
September 25, 2020 2:06 pm
Reply to  Kate

IT sounds fun!
Ive only read up to River of Fire in the vision of shadows series, and my library put it on hold, but its been on hold for 5 months. They think the person who had it last lost it. Rip 😛

September 27, 2020 2:08 pm

You are so patient! Make sure to put it on your birthday list in case it is never found! Or petition your library to get a replacement copy! 😁💖

Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
September 27, 2020 2:50 pm
Reply to  Kate

hah my birthday was a few weeks ago, but thats a good idea! Thank you 🙂

October 17, 2020 12:00 pm

🙂

Doverolli (Dovepaw)
Doverolli (Dovepaw)
September 17, 2020 4:00 pm

Kate, i have a quick question;
What arc does this fall into?

October 17, 2020 12:02 pm

The Broken Code

Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 26, 2020 1:18 pm
Reply to  Kate

WERSTDRYTFJUGKHJVGCFDZSE
But i havent read it yettt *Groans*

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
October 26, 2020 2:24 pm

It takes place before TBC, if I recall correctly, so chronologically, there’s no spoilers for TBC in Squirrelflight’s Hope 🙂

Flickerhaze
Flickerhaze
September 27, 2020 11:09 pm

Dear Kate so i am new on here, but not new to warriors, i have read them sincei was in 3rd grade 🙂 i saw on previous comments that you allow one question a week, well here is mine. Do you ship Mothwing and Leafpool? I just cant get over how i have always wondered if the authors shipped them. I mean in leafpool side on the new prophisy she was always talking about how she thought Mothwing was so smart, and pretty, idk i was just wondering if you shipped them. anyway, i cant wait for next week, cuz i have a bigger question: How long will warrior cats continuie?

October 17, 2020 12:05 pm
Reply to  Flickerhaze

I’ve never thought about shipping them, but I can see how it could work 💖
I think there is going to be another Warriors series, although it’s yet to be confirmed.

Vortexfang
Vortexfang
October 2, 2020 2:22 am

This book feels like Everblaze. They both made me… despise all but one of the leaders, that one leader was female, and it made me hate another group.

October 22, 2020 1:12 am
Reply to  Vortexfang

I know, right? Go Leafstar!
I think part of it is she sort of has the outsider’s perspective, a little like Tree, so she can see the bigger picture.

Scarface Claw
Scarface Claw
November 13, 2020 10:54 am

Hello Kate, I’m new to this site. I love Warrior cats, though I first discover it only a few years ago. I have a mixed opinion on Squirrelflight’s Hope, and I’d like to a few questions about it that I hope you’ll answer.
1: In chapter 27, when Squirrelfight’s memories are being replayed, in the one where Bramblestar asks if she could’ve told him the truth about Leafpool’s kits, she mentally mentions that his words are “seared into her heart.” Does this mean that a part of Squirrelflight feels permanently guilty about betraying Bramblestar’s trust ad hurting his feelings by lying to him?
2: I feel like Bramblestar acts out of character in this book, especially the part where he refuses to let Leafpool treat Sunrise, only relenting when Squirrelflight actually stares him down. Squirrelfight herself notes that this is not like him. So why did you choose to have him like this?
As for Squirrelflight and Bramblestar’s arguments, on the one hand, I understand its important to show that their relationship isn’t perfect, otherwise it would just get boring and not good for the story, but on the other hand, I feel that their arguments are over the top and mostly unnecessary. Also some fans believe, and I think they have a point, that it shows that they’ve learned nothing from their past falling outs. Is this deliberate?

November 23, 2020 1:43 pm
Reply to  Scarface Claw

She’ll always feel a twinge when she thinks of it.
Bramble was doing his best in difficult and challenging circumstances.
I understand why our readers might feel that way, but we enjoy challenging them.

Scarface Claw
Scarface Claw
November 28, 2020 4:40 am
Reply to  Kate

Thank you for replying Kate.
However, I don’t mean to be pushy, but could you please be more specific and detailed with your answer to question 1? Is that a yes, or a no, or somewhere in between? Also, a twinge of what exactly?

November 30, 2020 1:03 pm
Reply to  Scarface Claw

That’s as far as I will comment. I’m leaving up to our readers to decide their own opinion on Bramble/Squirrel.

Frosnolga who now has a new pfp
Frosnolga who now has a new pfp
December 31, 2020 3:15 am
Reply to  Scarface Claw

Bramblestar was always like he was in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Have you seen him in the New Prophecy? He pressures Squirrelflight to be with him. The only time their happy is when an arc ends or some sort of big event.

Vortexfang
Vortexfang
December 2, 2020 4:13 pm

This book completely ruined my opinion of StarClan, the reasoning behind the Warrior Code, and furthered my opinion that Moth Flight is a terrible cat.

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
December 31, 2020 3:03 am

It’s really sweet how supportive Sparkpelt is of her mother. <3

Turtle: Defender Of Spottedleaf (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: Defender Of Spottedleaf (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
January 12, 2021 10:29 pm

😀
And He Runs

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
December 31, 2020 3:06 am

I’m sooo excited to be reading this book because I get to read more about Squirrelflight and Leafpool interacting! I’m obsessed with their relationship!!

Turtle: Defender Of Spottedleaf (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: Defender Of Spottedleaf (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
January 12, 2021 10:29 pm

Squirrelflight & Leafpool are awesome!
And He Runs

Pine Tree Dappled with Ice (Icepaw/pelt)
Pine Tree Dappled with Ice (Icepaw/pelt)
December 31, 2020 10:26 am

Leafpool. WHY WHY WHY 🙁 I can’t believe it’s been over a year since she died.

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 1, 2021 7:46 pm

🙁

Turtle: Defender Of Spottedleaf (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: Defender Of Spottedleaf (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
January 12, 2021 10:29 pm

I miss her so much 😭
And He Runs

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 14, 2021 2:00 am

I finished Squirrelflight’s Hope! 😀 I really enjoyed it- it was amazing! Squirrelflight’s Hope and Bramblestar’s Storm are now tied as my favorite SEs.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle that soars through the sky ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle that soars through the sky ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
January 15, 2021 6:33 pm

I cried reading Squirrelflight’s Hope 😛
And this page was how I found BlogClan because I typed ‘squirrelflight’s hope spoiler’ into google on the day it came out and it came up with this!

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 15, 2021 5:59 pm

I really liked both the prologue and the manga- Squirrelflight and Leafpool were so cute as apprentices!

1 24 25 26

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit