Squirrelflight’s Hope Discussion Page

Release Date: September 3rd, 2019

The cover art and blurb will be added to this page once they are released! 🙂

In the meantime … BlogTeam can’t wait to hear your theories on what’ll happen in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Discuss away!!! 🐱❤

Similar Posts:

84 Replies to “Squirrelflight’s Hope Discussion Page”

1. Butterflyflower
    September 16, 2018 at 9:18 pm

Am I the only one who doesn’t want Squirrelflight or Ivypool to become leader? 😛
    I like both cats, but I like the name Squirrelflight more than Squirrelstar, and I feel like Squirrelflight becoming leader could take a lot away from her personality and development. She’d probably end up just like Firestar and Bramblestar, so I really just want her to die a really good death, or at least retire to the elders’ den, but there are lots of cats older than Squirrelflight in ThunderClan who aren’t elders yet. 😛
    And Ivypool, again, I think it might take a little bit away from her character, but it would be kind of funny to see how she acts at gatherings when the leader of ShadowClan is her sister’s mate 😛 Idk, I just don’t think she would be a very interesting leader.
    I want Sparkpelt to become leader because I like the name Sparkstar, and I think she would be a really funny and interesting leader. 😛

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      September 17, 2018 at 5:39 am

Sparkstar is a cool name 🙂

don't judge me

• Bracken (Brackenpaw/Brackenlight)
      September 17, 2018 at 11:33 pm

I don’t really want Squirrelstar, I’m all for Ivystar, and I haven’t even considered Sparkstar. 😛 It’s a cool name, though! (btw, Butterflyflower, I sent in the mentor/apprentice form!)

*insert something clever*

• Cheetahspark
      September 18, 2018 at 1:33 am

Oh yeah we need a hot-tempered TC leader for once! Sparkstar ftw! 😛

gimme dem cheetos

2. Spottedspirit
    September 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm

I hope that Squirrelflight talks to Jayfeather and says:
    “I was worrying earlier today and-”
    “About what?”
    “About Jessy, actually. Think that Bramblestar likes her better?”
    “Yes.”
    “WHY!?!”
    “You’re flippin’ annoying!”
    “Well, I know when I’m not appreciated!”
    “Good riddance!”

3. Spottedspirit
    September 18, 2018 at 8:12 pm

I think that Leafpool should die in it. It would make for some good grief and a good sentimental story line. And, may show Jayfeather’s softer side for his mother. (Does he have one?)

• Frosto
      September 18, 2018 at 10:32 pm

I agree. Either Leafpool or Squirrelflight (or both) should probably go. It’s kind of unrealistic that the only two sisters in a litter who have been around for a g e s are still alive.

Fraino

• Fireleap
        September 19, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Then again 3 out of 4 of Frostfur’s litter are still alive, plus Graystripe.

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• Frosto
          September 23, 2018 at 3:58 am

Oof

Fraino

4. September 18, 2018 at 10:09 pm

This sounds very exciting, and plus Squirrelflight would have to be one of my favorite characters in Warriors.

Libby is Chillin'

5. Silversong is back!!!
    September 19, 2018 at 11:40 pm

Ahh I can’t wait for this! but Squirrelflight’s a bit old(ok maybe more than a bit) and she needs to at least retire(same as the other cats that were in the first/second arc) I mean its kinda weird with them being alive this long,

Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You!

6. Bracken (Brackenpaw/Brackenlight)
    September 22, 2018 at 2:37 am

I wonder if Squirrelflight is going to die in this

*insert something clever*

• Frosto
      September 23, 2018 at 3:59 am

I think it was confirmed she wasn’t going to

Fraino