Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page

Release Date: September 3rd, 2019

The cover art and blurb will be added to this page once they are released! 🙂

In the meantime … BlogTeam can’t wait to hear your theories on what’ll happen in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Discuss away!!! 🐱❤

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This page is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

492 Replies to “Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page”

1. Avatar
    Tuliptalon
    March 9, 2019 at 2:20 am

Violetshine becoming a leader is alright with me (since I love her), but I would give Leafstar at least a few more books with SkyClan at the lake before/or if she’s killed off. Hawkwing would need a small chance at leader first. Family matters!

shine bright like a diamond

2. Avatar
    March 11, 2019 at 1:58 am

Honestly? Please don’t make Squirrelflight leader. I know all you Squirrelflight fangirls are going to be mad at me for simply having my opinion – fine. But here’s the thing. First, she’s getting pretty old. It’s like having another Mistystar, a cat old enough to retire becoming leader. After all, I think the Erins will take a little longer to kill off Bramblestar. While Squirrelflight isn’t old enough for the elders den yet, I think she will by the time Bramblestar dies. I just don’t like the idea of Firestar’s daughter becoming leader. Can we have somebody a little more unique, in preferably bloodline? Now, I know I’ve shared a strong opinion about having Whitewing as leader. But to me there’s not only the difference in her father coming from outside the clans and not necessarily being the whole super awesome well known cat Firestar is (even though Firestar also was a kittypet, of course), she is a different sort of character. She’s known for following the warrior code, much like Hollyleaf. Its something we don’t see often enough in the series, in my opinion. Even though Whitewing is still closely related to Firestar, she has a different connection to him than Squirrelflight does. She was raised by two other cats, with little to no actual relation or connection to Firestar, unlike Squirrelflight.

Anyways, that’s just kinda my opinion. I’m just tired of everybody going like OMG SQUIRRELSTAR WOULD BE SOOOO GOOD because in my opinion I really disagree. Thanks for listening to my rant, guys! 🙂

step into my candy store 🍭

March 11, 2019 at 9:10 am

Agreed. While I love Squirrelflight, I don’t want Squirrelstar. I feel like she should retire in her SE, in all honesty- secretly, I’m hoping for her to have a life changing injury that has her retire instead. (What? It’s called Squirrelflight’s Hope and the arc is called The Broken Code, I expect at least some dark things.)

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

Tuliptalon
        March 12, 2019 at 1:28 am

Well, if Whitewing becomes leader, then we would have two Whitestars. (read CotC) I naturally wouldn’t mind Squirrel becoming leader, though. Interesting thought though: How about Thornclaw? He’s the patrol guy, after all!

shine bright like a diamond

Foxtail (Foxie)
          March 12, 2019 at 11:48 pm

Who cares if we have two Whitestars. I mean we already have two Tigerstars and both of them are pretty important and are major characters. As for that Whitestar in CotC, well he/she seems like a pretty minor cat that we all wouldn’t remember (no offense lol). 😛 So I don’t think that would be a big deal. Plus we have two Ashfurs. But one is a very minor character while the other is more of a well-known character. Since Whitewing is a well-known character, I think most of the fandom would associate Whitestar with Whitewing if she ever became leader.

Sweet Sixteen 4/10/2019 💝

Tuliptalon
            March 13, 2019 at 1:31 am

True. Whitewing would make a wise leader. Question is, who will she make deputy? I’m guessing Birchfall since they’re mates.

shine bright like a diamond

March 13, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Maybe if Berrynose had an apprentice, he could be a good deputy. And with some more development and growth, Twigbranch wouldn’t make a bad deputy either…

(Too bad Birchfall hasn’t had an apprentice either.)

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

March 14, 2019 at 2:31 am

Berrynose, with an apprentice, would be a nice deputy. I’d like to see what kind of development he would receive, and how his character may change with the responsibility. There are a few possibly good deputies in the clan, but I’d rather not Whitewing/star chose Birchfall, since they are mates and all. I would say Ivypool, but she’s Whitewing’s daughter. I think I’ve moved on from wanting Ivystar into just wanting Ivypool as a deputy – that would be more interesting, I think.

step into my candy store 🍭

Honeykit(cloud)
          March 13, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Thornstar? That would be ok though I don’t like it much. But I can see why

March 14, 2019 at 2:29 am

In my opinion, it doesn’t matter if we have two Whitestars. One is incredibly minor nobody cares about him (in my mind 😛 ) and Whitewing is well enough known to be the more associated of the two with the name Whitestar. Like Foxie said, we have two relatively major Tigerstars, so… 😛 There are other names that have been names of multiple cats as well, such as Ashfur and Larksong 🙂

step into my candy store 🍭

March 14, 2019 at 2:31 am

Oooooh, I do like the idea of an injury! She’s a little too fiery and spunky to retire without something forcing her to, much like how Sandstorm didn’t really want to retire either.

step into my candy store 🍭

Honeykit(cloud)
      March 13, 2019 at 6:08 pm

I agree SO much! I’m fine with squirrel’s character, but I don’t think she should be leader because I don’t want another Firestar related cat having a lot of power.

Tuliptalon
        March 14, 2019 at 1:49 am

What if Finleap became leader? That would be crazy!

shine bright like a diamond

March 14, 2019 at 2:27 am

Nah. He was born in SkyClan, so it doesn’t feel right. I know non ThunderClan born cats have been leader (Firestar) but Finleap doesn’t seem like the leader type and I personally am not his biggest fan after how he treated Twigbranch in The Raging Storm. (Just my opinion though)

step into my candy store 🍭

Honeykit(cloud)
            March 14, 2019 at 7:55 pm

I don’t like him much either. But he’s not really suited to be leader.

Tuliptalon
              March 15, 2019 at 1:16 am

What about Poppyfrost? She possibly could have leader potential (Kate write these ideas down in your secret journal or something).

shine bright like a diamond

3. Avatar
    Shadowcloud
    March 18, 2019 at 10:57 pm

I think if anybody was to become leader it would be Lionblaze.

4. Avatar
    Shadowcloud
    March 18, 2019 at 11:02 pm

I can’t wait till September for this book!😥

5. Avatar
    Flowerstep
    March 18, 2019 at 11:57 pm

I would love for Fernsong to be leader, and Ivypool to be deputy (or the other way around)

6. Avatar
    Shadowcloud
    March 19, 2019 at 3:38 pm

That sounds great but i doubt that will happen

Tuliptalon
      March 20, 2019 at 1:23 am

Me too. Time for the ThunderClan purge (grabs helmet and prepares to save everyone)!

shine bright like a diamond

7. Avatar
    Spinestar
    March 20, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Was so against this book at first as I hate Squirrelflight. After seeing Leafpool and Millie are dead, I’ve never wanted to read a book more. Hope Leafpools death is well written

8. Avatar
    cassandra corbin
    March 20, 2019 at 10:26 pm

I think leafpool and mille will die in this…….. THEY ARE DEAD IN LOST STARS< so it might show there deaths.

Tuliptalon
      March 21, 2019 at 1:45 am

Ratscar and Whitetail are missing too…

shine bright like a diamond

Butterflyflower
      March 21, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Awe, I love Millie! 😢 At least she’s with Briarlight now… But poor Graystripe… He should die soon too. Then he can be with Silverstream, Feathertail, Briarlight, and Millie. But we also need some more cats to retire. (Cloudtail, Brightheart, Thornclaw (even though he’s the patrol guy 😛 ))

Tuliptalon
        March 21, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Hate to say this but it hasn’t been confirmed that Briarlight is in StarClan =( Sorry Butterflyflower!

shine bright like a diamond

Butterflyflower
          March 22, 2019 at 8:59 pm

But there’s no reason why she wouldn’t be… 😛

Tuliptalon
            March 23, 2019 at 1:31 am

We can only assume..

shine bright like a diamond

Snowflower
        March 22, 2019 at 12:44 am

Cloudtail and Brightheart have already retired. Same with Brackenfur.

Thornclaw is still a warrior.