Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page

Release Date: September 3rd, 2019

The cover art and blurb will be added to this page once they are released! 🙂

In the meantime … BlogTeam can’t wait to hear your theories on what’ll happen in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Discuss away!!! 🐱❤

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This page is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

April 2nd, 2019: Seeing that the cover is now on the official Warriors site, and that Lost Stars is just around the corner, the cover for this SE is now back up! Unless someone tells me to take it down again 😛 -Embix

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

997 Replies to “Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page”

1. Featherbird
    February 19, 2019 at 6:25 am

I have a Question. Does/did Cloverfoot have an apprentice?

• February 19, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Huh, that’s interesting. I’m having trouble finding record of her having one, but she is ShadowClan deputy. Very mysterious… 😛

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Snowflower
        February 19, 2019 at 11:41 pm

That’s because she doesn’t have a recorded one. But there are also cats in ShC with no recorded mentors. Wasptail and Stonewing were stated as new warriors in TAQ.

Kate didn’t have an answer for this question last time I asked her.

• Jaysnow
        February 19, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Not that we know of.

2. Tuliptalon
    February 21, 2019 at 12:56 am

I hope the next Super Edition will be about Violetshine or some character in the past so we get new characters and characters with new, canon descriptions. (Featherstar anyone?)

Ridin shotgun under a hot sun

• Beepaw(Jaydapple)
      February 21, 2019 at 10:02 pm

Yes, yes, YES I NEED a Violetshine SE

3. February 21, 2019 at 7:58 pm

Maybe in SH she will become leader.
    SQUIRRELSTAR!!!!!

Lovin life

4. Sandypaw
    February 22, 2019 at 1:42 pm

SQUIRRELSTAR!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!

aaahhhh i just REALLY want Squirrelflight to become leader-she deserves the position if you ask me

• Jaysnow
      February 23, 2019 at 3:14 am

Ivystar!

• February 23, 2019 at 9:24 am

I really really want Twigstar(branch) or Berrystar(nose) by the end of this arc. But I wouldn’t mind Whitestar(wing).

ketchup is a smoothie

• March 4, 2019 at 11:33 pm

I want violetstar (violetshine)

• Crimsonclaw
        March 5, 2019 at 2:49 am

I find Berrynose extremely annoying. Anyone with me?? 😉

• March 5, 2019 at 1:30 pm

I personally love Berrynose because he’s consistently in character during the entire series, which is amazing to see. Personally I think his arrogance stems from him wanting to prove himself from his loner blood and because of how the ShadowClan patrol had left him in the fox trap without lending a hand. But that’s just me. 🙂

ketchup is a smoothie

• March 11, 2019 at 1:49 am

I don’t really like Berrynose but he is a very well done character. Not my favorite candidate for leader, but he would make a respectable deputy. I’d like Whitestar/wing 😀

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Gingie
              March 11, 2019 at 2:03 am

My thoughts exactly!

• March 11, 2019 at 2:07 am

In one of my predictions for LS allegiances Whitewing became Whitestar with Berrynose as her deputy. Now that, is what I call a strong force.

(I really need to start working on my Berrynose defense article smh)

ketchup is a smoothie

• Darth Jayfeather
      February 24, 2019 at 3:15 pm

Yeah, but that means that Bramblestar would have to die, step down, be exiled, etc. And because of reading the second arc since it came out, I’m not ready for any of those to happen. Even though it WOULD be pretty cool having Squirrelflight rising up to leadership.

• February 26, 2019 at 1:19 am

I really just want Bramblestar, I mean, he is the first leader after Firestar. I want to see him live up. Also I loved Brambie! He’s been with us since Arc 2!

I’m gonna leave I get in trouble with all you Ivystar/Squirrelstar supporters

:D Dream Big! :D

5. Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
    February 22, 2019 at 5:36 pm

I hope we get official appearances/descriptions of Dandelionkit and Juniperkit in this book. And I hope Hollyleaf is their guardian in StarClan like Snowfur was for Mosskit.

IDEAS FOR DESCRIPTIONS:

Juniperkit: Small thick furred very pale ginger tabby tom-kit with a bushy tail and pale green eyes.

Dandelionkit: Small dark brown she-kit with long white legs, soft fur, and amber eyes.

• Cotton
      March 1, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Personally I think it should be switches. Dandelion’s are yellow so I think pale ginger would go well with Dandelionkit. I think the eye colours should stay the same however since Junipers are green.

6. firestar
    February 23, 2019 at 1:01 pm

I am so happy this book is going to released in my father’s birthday!

7. serahkitykat
    February 28, 2019 at 1:01 am

I’m so excited for this book! 😸

8. Pebbleglow
    February 28, 2019 at 2:28 am

The descriptions have been released for LS and TST, and they are AMAZING! I am SUPER excited for this book!

9. Pebbleglow
    February 28, 2019 at 2:30 am

…There have also been some theories going around on youtube that Bramblestar dies… I do NOT support this theory and it would break my heart if he died. Although, Squirrelflight WOULD be a good leader…

10. Twigfall
    March 1, 2019 at 12:43 pm

I really hope Sleekwhisker returns!

Needlepaw is great

11. Cotton
    March 1, 2019 at 9:16 pm

I really hope that Reedwhisker gets a Super Edition, for the sole purpose that all the other deputies have or are getting a Super Edition. Hawkwing, Tigerheartstar, Crowfeather, and now Squirrelflight, it would be annoying if he didn’t get one. Also all of the Super Editions I mentioned have travelling in them at some point.

• Crimsonclaw
      March 5, 2019 at 2:51 am

If you guys haven’t already, you should watch Broght Guardian Akira’s videos on theories for Squirrelflight’s Hope, Lost Stars, and Silent Thaw. He thinks that Sol might come back!! That would be interesting.

• Rosewing
      March 10, 2019 at 8:33 pm

Yes!!! I’ve always loved Reedwhisker, and I think it definitely would be unfair if he didn’t get an SE like the other deputies.

Stop and smell the roses

12. Cotton
    March 1, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Kate/Mods, Will the family tree in the official website be updated every so often? Same with characters, like you’ve got character pages but only for a few so is there anyone continuing to add to the website? I know there is from the new pages but will anyone be updating that sort of stuff?

Also will Skyclan ever be added to anything? I haven’t seen ANYTHING about it on the website, apart from a small family tree to the left on the Family Tree page.

One lasts thing, when you click on the clan pages it has the cover art for the character (leader, deputy, medicine cat) but it doesn’t have the art from Cats of the clans) why is that?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 3, 2019 at 11:13 am

Jayfrost would know better than me!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

13. Rosewing
    March 2, 2019 at 6:09 pm

I’ve always been kind of worried about whether or not Squirrelflight could ever become leader. After all, she and Bramblestar are both kind of old now, and Bramblestar has been doing pretty well so far. To me, it looked like Squirrelflight would either die as a deputy or retire (and I have the same feeling about Crowfeather). But maybe whatever happens in The Silent Thaw is going to change that?

Stop and smell the roses

• Beepaw(boop-paw*boop*)(Jaydapple)
      March 3, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Nuuuuu I want them both to be leaders TOGETHER(I think the Thunder/Wind alliance would be back) or at least let one of them be the deputy, though that’s more likely for Squirrelflight than Crowfeather, since Harestar is young and still has plenty of lives, I’m sure.

• Shadey's running for SW
      March 3, 2019 at 5:16 pm

I feel like when Bramblestar dies, I don’t think Squirrelflight would want to be leader, I don’t think she would have the will and strength to lead a Clan after her mate dies, but who knows? It may just enhance the plot!

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• xxravenshadexx
        March 5, 2019 at 4:14 am

Oooh I have so many interesting ideas:

-Lionblaze becoming leader would be a big plot enhancement, as he still seems reckless, but I think he’d be one of the first cats to take charge. He may lead the cats into countless battles, though, and would have to be stopped. Not because he’s bloodthisrty, though. Simply because he’s just…a fighter. He has a naturally aggressive personality, yet is kind at heart, and high spirited.

-A tyrant leader taking over ThunderClan in the same way Darktail did sounds repetitive, yes, but there are cool ways to go about it. (I admit it’s not the best idea though, since it’s not original)

-Having a leaderless Clan would be pretty cool. Like, what would happen if a Clan was without a leader too long…

• Honeykit(cloud)
          March 8, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Those all would be cool! Except Lionblaze being leader. I don’t want that to happen, though it would be interesting!

• Rosewing
        March 10, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I like to think that Squirrelflight will make it to be leader, and so will Reedwhisker most likely. But if she doesn’t, I think that Lionblaze, Ivypool, or (perhaps?) Sparkpelt would have the best chances of taking up that role. Cats like Brackenfur, Cloudtail, or Brightheart are likely too old to have the part (honestly, they should retire soon), unfortunately. Heck, I think even Berrynose and Mousewhisker are getting a little old!

Stop and smell the roses