Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page

Release Date: September 3rd, 2019

The cover art and blurb will be added to this page once they are released! 🙂

In the meantime … BlogTeam can’t wait to hear your theories on what’ll happen in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Discuss away!!! 🐱❤

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This page is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

April 2nd, 2019: Seeing that the cover is now on the official Warriors site, and that Lost Stars is just around the corner, the cover for this SE is now back up! Unless someone tells me to take it down again 😛 -Embix

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

1,144 Replies to “Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page”

1. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    April 5, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Kate, on WCRP I saw someone say that there was going to be a super edition on Leopardstar. I’m having a hard time believing it because super editions have been made up before. Can you please tell me if it’s real or fake? Here’s the link http://wcrpforums.com/thread/68699/new-super-edition-confirmed

EDIT: I head someone say it was an April fools joke… oof

Welcome to the losers club

2. Soj
    April 7, 2019 at 6:57 pm

I am from Russia and I write from Google translator
    I’m just wondering who will be with whom in the Star tribe. Or rather, Graystripe Crowfeather
    Please answer, but I really do not find a place for myself
    In Russia, your book is very popular. But few can ask about it. In fact, there are many questions, but I do not want to burden you. Thanks for attention

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 8, 2019 at 8:27 am

Welcome to BlogClan! I too wonder how are warriors will decide which mate to be with in StarClan. I think Graystripe will be with Millie. Silverstream was his first love, but Millie was his longest love. I’m not sure about Crowfeather. I don’t think Leafpool will want him after she’s seen him be so mean to NightCloud and his son. I’m not sure anyone will want him, but perhaps I’m being unfair.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Leafpaw
        April 8, 2019 at 10:05 pm

“I think” for Graystripe and Millie? That means there is no death planned for Graystripe left! He’s the only into the wild character left in ThunderClan.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          April 9, 2019 at 7:39 am

🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Moonstrike028
        April 9, 2019 at 2:42 am

Hey Kate, will there ever be a new tribe in the mountains. Or (Dun Dun Dun!) a sixth clan!! MAKE A SIXTH CLAN!!

• A Kate for All Seasons
          April 9, 2019 at 7:34 am

Ha! I have enough trouble managing FIVE Clans! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• willowstep
            April 10, 2019 at 8:33 pm

hey kate i would like to see stormfur again i love him

i am the human owl

• A Kate for All Seasons
              April 11, 2019 at 8:41 am

Me too!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• April 13, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Same! Stormfur forever! Storm rocks!

3. Rosewing
    April 7, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Cats I’d love to see have a novella/super edition:

Blackstar – His shift from a follower of Brokenstar to a strong leader is very interesting.

Leopardstar – What could she have been thinking during Tigerstar’s takeover?

Briarlight – Is there really a need to explain? Her injury and how she coped with it was amazing.

Pebbleshine – We know she died in the end, but what happened when she was taken away? Was she already dead when her kits were found, or did she spend her last days searching for them?

Black Ear – The end of DotC seemed to suggest that he and his siblings had a great destiny (or something along those lines). Just what was that destiny?

Stormfur – How did he adjust to life in the Tribe? What has happened since OotS?

I have a few more, but that’s all for now…

• Emberblaze
      April 7, 2019 at 9:36 pm

yeah, I think Blackstar Leopardstar and Stormfur should have a novella and Briarlight and Pebbleshine should have their own super edition. That would be interesting to see.

Scars~I AM THEY

• Mintstorm
        April 8, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Stormfur would be an excellent idea ! I miss him so much ! And the tribe too. Or maybe some quest about Pine or Lark trying to find the clans.

• Moonstrike028
      April 9, 2019 at 2:45 am

I would like to see one about rock, and how he got his curse to live for ever, and his mother, father, his early life. How did he meet midnight? Also I want one about midnight, her early life, and how she got to speak cat, and why she chose the sun-drown place as her home. But I really want one about rock. That would reveal so many secrets!!!

• April 14, 2019 at 8:00 pm

I have some too.
      Rock – How did he live up to his curse?
      Stormfur – Will he ever come back to the clans? Maybe when Graystripe dies… no, Graystripe forever!
      Black Ear – What Rosewing said?
      Pebbleshine – How did she die? Or is she secretly still alive? AAH, GHOSTS!
      Brokenstar – How did he get so evil? This Super Edition would likely be called Brokentail’s Reign
      Cloverfoot – How did she go from The Kin to Tigerstar’s deputy. What name for Edition? Any ideas?
      Reedwhisker – How does he become leader? Mistystar is 13, for StarClan’s sake. If she survives The Broken Code, she’ll have to get a new deputy. He’s 11. Reedwhisker’s Valor?
      Jayfeather – All the other Big Three have theirs!
      Ooh, I used a Percy Jackson reference.

4. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    April 9, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Who will the next super edition be about? If I had to guess I would say either Leopardstar or Blackstar. I personally hope it’s about Rock

Welcome to the losers club

• Silvershine
      April 10, 2019 at 3:42 am

A super edition on Leopardstar would be so cool! I hope one day we get a POV from a StarClan cat. After a cat dies they get so little character development.

• Tuliptalon
        April 11, 2019 at 2:05 am

Reedwhisker could use one, as many have been begging the Erins for years.

Ridin shotgun under a hot sun

• Butterfly
      April 11, 2019 at 5:39 pm

I want a RiverClan POV, so Reedwhisker to keep up with the trend of current deputies getting Super Editions or Leoparstar because I really like her and would like to see what’s going on in her mind and how she struggles as well as how she copes with them.
      After one of those though, I would also love a Blackstar Super Edition!

Here are some other characters I think would make good Super Editions/Novellas:
      Stonefur
      Onestar
      Darktail
      Sleekwhisker
      Needletail
      Hawkfrost
      Breezepelt
      Nightcloud
      Puddleshine
      Stikestone
      Juniperclaw
      Dawnpelt
      Rowanstar/claw

Those are just some of my ideas 😛

• April 11, 2019 at 6:29 pm

If I can’t have my Violet Dawn SE then all I ask for is an Icewing (RiverClan former DF trainee), Hazelwing (Ancient SkyClan queen), Brackenheart (Ancient SkyClan med. cat), or a Brackenwing (WindClan cat pre-Firestar era) SE.

Daffiolet tho

• April 13, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Well, Reedwhisker. 13 must be him because all other Clan deputies have editions except him and Cloverfoot.

5. willowstep
    April 11, 2019 at 3:00 pm

superedition idea- choosing a random cat like ___________(a new one) and writing an book about them trying to destroy an clan ex. sol

i am the human owl

6. Breezylight
    April 12, 2019 at 1:10 am

Hey definitely should make a book about Stormfur, maybe it could have Mapleshade as a villian and trying to kill his kin, that would be so interesting 😱😱😱

7. Sunnyleaf
    April 12, 2019 at 4:27 pm

I have a question. First of all I love the cover. But how exactly does Leafpool die? I was so sad! 😿

8. Rosewing
    April 13, 2019 at 9:07 pm

I’m honestly hoping that Reedwhisker gets a super edition. It’s weird for all the deputies of AVoS to have gotten one except for him, plus we haven’t had a RiverClan POV since Mistystar’s Omen, back in 2012.

Also, I am not over the fact that Mistystar is 13 years old as of Lost Stars, and Reedwhisker is 11!

• April 14, 2019 at 4:47 am

I wouldn’t mind if the SE belonged to another RiverClan cat and they became deputy/leader at some point, but I guess Reedwhisker’s okay, but I’d only read it for the RiverClan POV tbh.

Daffiolet tho

• April 14, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Cloverfoot doesn’t have a super edition either, and Brokenstar needs one.

• YuliGurriel1
      April 17, 2019 at 3:27 am

I wouldn’t mind that either. Have you ever heard of Bright Guardian Akira? He’s a Youtuber. According to him, he think’s there’s some big “super edition” coming up after Squirrelflight’s hope. Reedwhisker is Mistystar’s son.

What's this? *picks up note*

9. April 14, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Is Super Edition 13 gonna be called Reedwhisker’s Valor? If she says yes, someone put this on the wikia. I can’t get myself an account. *shrugs*

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 16, 2019 at 7:13 am

I don’t know who the next SE is about yet.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Kiara
        April 22, 2019 at 9:37 pm

There will be another Super Edition? That’s amazing!

• Breezylight
      April 16, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Who came up with it???

10. April 14, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Goodreads says that Bravelands #5 will be called The Spirit Eaters. Truth? Lie?

• Breezylight
      April 14, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Most likely a lie, Goodreads works like a wiki and add random titles for books, I thought it was real but on the release date it doesn’t come out on a Tuesday, every Erin Hunter book come out on a Tuesday

• Tuliptalon
      April 14, 2019 at 5:08 pm

Lie. People can make fake books on Goodreads, so I wouldn’t quite trust it. I would take the word of the Erins (like Kate).

Ridin shotgun under a hot sun

• April 14, 2019 at 7:46 pm

So, I hope Kate answers it.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          April 15, 2019 at 8:12 am

I don’t know anything about the Bravelands series, but I’d be skeptical of titles listed on Goodreads. Someone has been spreading false Erin Hunter titles there for a while.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• April 15, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Thanks, Kate. I really don’t trust Goodreads anymore. I looked at the rest of their title predictions, and they are terrible. Hey, can you please tell me the name of the third book. I think it has something to do with the villain…

• A Kate for All Seasons
              April 16, 2019 at 7:09 am

I’ll tell when I know

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Shadownight
            April 16, 2019 at 11:58 pm

I know, right!!! If whoever it is is on blogclan then they should be EXILED

• A Kate for All Seasons
              April 18, 2019 at 7:28 am

Ha! I am a merciful leader. All is forgiven. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

11. April 14, 2019 at 7:46 pm

Is the Scorching Earth title real? Here’s the link. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42951258-the-scorching-earth

• April 14, 2019 at 8:05 pm

No, it’s been confirmed not to be real and Goodreads isn’t the most reliable source of information for upcoming books.

Daffiolet tho

• Breezylight
      April 14, 2019 at 8:10 pm

And you may see more of these fake future titles, like Juniperclaw’s Balance for example, it’s fake, but the novella about Tree is true

• Ravenclaw
        April 15, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Wait, what novella about Tree. Can I get the title?

• Fireleap
          April 15, 2019 at 6:09 pm

It doesn’t have one yet as far as I’m aware.

• April 16, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Dang it! Can you at least give me the link?

12. Breezylight
    April 14, 2019 at 8:07 pm

This one is probably fake, Goodreads has titles for the entire arc of the Broken Code, but those except the first two books are real, Kate hasn’t confirmed the title of the third book yet

13. Tuliptalon
    April 15, 2019 at 1:07 am

I want Gorseclaw of WindClan to be in the spotlight! Hey Kate, do you still imagine him as a brown tabby tom with a white underbelly?

Ridin shotgun under a hot sun