Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page

Release Date: September 3rd, 2019

The cover art and blurb will be added to this page once they are released! 🙂

In the meantime … BlogTeam can’t wait to hear your theories on what’ll happen in Squirrelflight’s Hope. Discuss away!!! 🐱❤

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This page is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

April 2nd, 2019: Seeing that the cover is now on the official Warriors site, and that Lost Stars is just around the corner, the cover for this SE is now back up! Unless someone tells me to take it down again 😛 -Embix

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

1,005 Replies to “Squirrelflight’s Hope Spoiler Page”

1. August 15, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Spoilers for those who didn’t read the samples!
    So basically Ambermoon got killed by an owl, and Whitetail died by Unspecified causes? That’s something. I really hope we will find out later in the book how Larksong and Ratscar died! Also, i’m really happy we got to see who Spireclaw’s, Hollowspring’s, Sunbeam’s, Lightleap’s and Pouncestep’s mentors are!

• Briarpaw
      August 15, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Yes! Ambermoon’s death is so saaaadddd! I was really hoping to see more of her in TBC. I also really loved her because she was a lot like Squirrelflight as an apprentice. I loved how she contrasted with stern Spiderleg. I’m waiting for the moment when Squirrelflight will have kits to manage again when Sparkpelt has her litter and how she feels when Larksong dies 🙁 . I think I may just cry at Millie’s death because of Graystripe’s grief. I also really like Leafpool, and she was my favorite character at some point. Of course she had died between TRS and LS so I was upset about that. But all in all, I loved the first few chapters of this book and I loved to see spunky Squirrelpaw one last time!

Only 3 weeks till release!

We should start a countdown.

• August 16, 2019 at 2:38 pm

True, i feel sorry for Ambermoon.. and i also like Leafpool! I was so sad when i found out that she died. And, don’t hate me, but i will really be happy when Millie’s death comes. I HATE her, and i know Graystripe will be sad, but that may mean he is going to die soon. I love Graystripe, but he’s too old. He has to die and join Starclan, everyone is watching over him..

Cats that wait for Graystripe in Starclan:
        -Lionheart
        -Willowpelt
        -Firestar
        -Ravenpaw
        -Millie
        -Silverstream
        -Feathertail
        -Briarlight

And, in Thunderclan, Graystripe only has his kits, Bumblestripe and Blossomfall, and nephews, Shellfur, Stemleaf, Plumstone and Eaglewing, soo..

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
          August 16, 2019 at 5:06 pm

I feel like I’m missing something. How are those his nephews? 😛

reality is an illusion

• August 16, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Well, Blossomfall is Graystripe’s daughter, Blossomfall became mates with Thornclaw and had Shellfur, Stemleaf, Plumstone and Eaglewing. So yeah (and if it’s not nephews, sorry, i’m not really into those things)

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
              August 16, 2019 at 7:52 pm

Oh okay! Yep, they’re Graystripe’s grandkits 😛

reality is an illusion

• September 3, 2019 at 11:41 pm

how did millie die?

• Addertooth
      August 15, 2019 at 8:50 pm

Well, so much Cloudtail and Brightheart’s second litter of kittens. Two out of three of their second litter have gone to join StarClan. First there was Snowbush who died of an infected leg injury and now we have Ambermoon who was killed by an owl. It’s funny you, because awhile ago I came across a Warriors FanFiction that takes place on a alternate timeline after the events of “The Last Hope” and in this 6-Part Series FanFiction it’s only Dewnose who is Dewpaw then who ends up dying and Snowbush and Ambermoon live on under different Warrior Names of course.

• August 16, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Yep, that’s really sad, and oof, so basically
        Warriors FanFiction: Dewnose will die! Ambermoon and Snowbush will survive till eldership!
        The Books: Dewnose will live, Ambermoon and Snowbush will die before eldership
        Lol. And sorry if it wasn’t eldership!

2. Spinestar
    August 15, 2019 at 2:24 pm

So happy Harestar and Mistystar got lines!!

3. Bramblez
    August 15, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Correct me if I missed something…
    If Squirrelflight becomes a mother, it will look like she became the oldest Queen ( about 9 years old) of cats we know. So how does a squirrel know/feel that the time when it will be unable to have kittens is coming?

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
      August 15, 2019 at 4:45 pm

I personally don’t think she was saying that she couldn’t have kits, more that she was concerned that Bramblestar wouldn’t want to have another litter of kits since they were far from young now. I mean, their first litter (adopted, but around the right timeframe for them to have a litter) included Lionblaze, who now has kits old enough to have kits of their own, so it makes sense that Squirrelflight would feel that she’s past her prime in that department.

reality is an illusion

• Briarpaw
        August 15, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Yup. Sorrelstripe has had kits of her own, and Fernsong. Fernsong’s kits are about ready to have their own kits.

• Briarpaw
          August 16, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Um. My comment is still awaiting moderation and I posted it yesterday…? 😛

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
            August 16, 2019 at 6:49 pm

It’s in reply to a mod, so we leave it for the mod to address 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Briarpaw
              August 17, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Oh, ok! Thanks!

4. August 15, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Y’all here’s a longer preview that goes up to chapter four:
    Squirrelflight’s Hope preview

ketchup is a smoothie

• Briarpaw
      August 15, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Oooh, thanks!!!

• Addertooth
      August 15, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Great StarClan! Thank you so much, Hazelholly! 😻 I always forget that Issuu posts longer Previews for Erin Hunter books. Can’t wait to finish where I left off in iBooks yesterday. 😸

5. August 15, 2019 at 8:58 pm

SO LIKE I WAS NOT EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK BUT I JUST READ THE SAMPLE AND I AM SO GETTING THIS BOOK

Somewhere that’s Green

• Spinestar
      August 16, 2019 at 2:12 am

makes two of us

• Briarpaw
        August 16, 2019 at 6:06 pm

You mean three!

6. Bramblez
    August 17, 2019 at 12:55 pm

Can someone explain me this line from chapter 4 “Would Mistystar deny her Clanif she thought there was something better
    for it?”? I can’t understand whay Mistystar must deny?

7. Sunlake(star)
    August 18, 2019 at 12:55 am

We finally know where Kitepaw and Turtlepaw come from! But I think Reedclaw should have taught them some discipline…

8. August 18, 2019 at 2:47 pm

I still haven’t read the sample rip I’ll read it today and finally understand what everyone is talking about 😛

머리아프다

• Jaysnow
      August 18, 2019 at 8:01 pm

It’s really good, you should read it.

9. Briarpaw
    August 18, 2019 at 6:59 pm

I was so confused. So, the link on the website brought me to Goodreads and I read the sample. Then I went to HarperCollins and tried to pick up from where I left off but as I was flipping through, I realized that there were some parts that were not included in the sample. I was so confused trying to find my spot which was on the last page of the chapter but then I realized it was in the middle of a page, and there was more after it. Then I realized there were a couple scenes in the chapter that weren’t in Goodreads. They had kept the info you had to know, but left out parts (for example, the part where Squirrelflight was talking about having kits), but kept the info about deaths (Ambermoon, Whitetail). I was so confused. I went through the link later on the website and they had changed the link to HarperCollins, so I went there, but I just didn’t want to reread the chapter because it was kinda long and I didn’t have that kind of time. I don’t think I’ll go to Goodreads anymore because they have posted some fake stuff about Warriors there. For example, they made up titles for books 3-6 in TBC. They called book 3 “The Gathering Darkness” when they didn’t know the real name, Veil of Shadows . I think I’ll not look at any more samples until the book comes out.

• August 19, 2019 at 7:31 am

I personally prefer to read samples on Issuu since they have the longest previews/samples compared to others
      I’ve never used Goodreads for samples ngl

ketchup is a smoothie

• Briarpaw
        August 19, 2019 at 11:25 pm

🙂

• KittyTheCat
      August 24, 2019 at 2:56 pm

isn’t the gathering darkness a Survivors book?

• August 25, 2019 at 2:48 pm

I think it’s the name of the second arc of Survivors 😛

머리아프다

10. Crowpool
    August 20, 2019 at 7:57 am

If you are still looking for the link for the spoiler here it is!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE BOOK TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!

• August 21, 2019 at 12:57 am

How did you add that in? Tell me your secrets 😛

DistantKingdomSuperDragonMagic

• Crowpool
        August 21, 2019 at 6:00 am

A magician never reveals her secrets
        😜

• August 21, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Furiously Typing on the search bar

DistantKingdomSuperDragonMagic

• Crowpool
            August 29, 2019 at 5:26 am

I can’t tell you how I did it because to be honest I have NO idea how it happened. I was just coping and pasting a link and this showed up.
            So yeah…
            Secret revealed?
            Lol

• August 21, 2019 at 7:13 pm

I read this, and it was SOOOOOOOO INTERESTING, I’M REALLY GETTING THIS BOOK! (if i can, i’m not even reading Lost Stars, but spoilers and yep) But the ending of the prologue made me sad and think of the ”future”, and i mean in Lost Stars..

• KittyTheCat
      August 25, 2019 at 1:40 am

TYSM!!!

11. Spinestar
    August 21, 2019 at 1:08 am

Kate, could you please possibly reveal the name of at least one cat Squrrelflight will meet in StarClan?

Dustpelt? Firestar? Ashfur?

W.A.Sing for two more weeks will be pure torture

• A Kate for All Seasons
      August 25, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Nope. 🙂 Anticipation is the better part of pleasure.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader