Why I Think Stonefur Is One Of The Greatest Warriors by Goldenflame

Goldenflame shares why they think Stonefur is one of the greatest warriors in the series.

Art by toboe5tails

Three Words….

Stonefur…….Is……..Amazing………..

Don’t believe me? Don’t think he’s amazing?

Well then, let me tell you why he is so amazing,

First off, if you don’t know who Stonefur is, then you probably shouldn’t be reading this…..
Anyways, he was deputy of Riverclan before Mistystar, he was Leopardstar’s deputy. Oh and he is Bluestar and Oakheart’s son… XD….. His sister is Mistystar, and his brother’s name is Mosskit. As you can tell, great amazing warriorness runs in his family… LOL…. That’s all I am going to tell you about him. Now let’s get into why he is so amazing. (101)

First off, if you know the story then you probably know all about how he died to protect two half-clan apprentices. The story goes that Tigerstar had joined Shadowclan and Riverclan together and he created Tigerclan… We could’ve guessed he would call it that, selfish, I mean seriously… Anyways, Tigerstar told Stonefur to fight two apprentices, because they were half-clan cats and he hated them all… Stonefur said that he would only take an order from Leopardstar. Leopardstar was so pressured that she told him to do what Tigerstar says. Of course he refused and one thing led to another and Tigerstar killed him as an example of his power. (211)

This all is an example of why he is such an amazing warrior. Here I’ll lay it all out for you:
– Stonefur is brave (he stood up to Tigerstar, which hardly any cats have ever had the guts to do)
– He is loyal (Stonefur is loyal to Riverclan, so much he refused to do what Tigerstar said, unless Leopardstar told him to go along with it, Leopardstar is Riverclan, he is a Riverclan cat, you get it)78
-Stonefur stands up for what’s right, no matter the cost(Even though Leopardstar told Stonefur to do what Tigerstar said, and he honestly could have won easily. Instead he did what was right, and it cost him his life. Not to mention how he went against his leader’s command, but he knew he was doing the right thing)336

So yeah…………………… these are the reasons why Stonefur is one of the best warriors ever……………If you still don’t think he is amazing then I must not have done a good job writing this…
ONE MORE THING, I know warriorness isn’t a word… xp….LOL

Thx for reading, until next time, GOLDENFLAME
OUT

Fan Articles

Notify of
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
September 17, 2018 12:10 am

I agree.
STONEFUR FUR EVFUR!!! *face paw*

thats not very plus ultra of u

Blossomfire15
Blossomfire15
September 17, 2018 6:55 pm

YASSS! STONEFUR IS THE BEST!!

Light of Fallung Star (Lightfall)
Light of Fallung Star (Lightfall)
September 19, 2018 1:08 am

The puns lol

Leafsong (Gold Leaves That Adorn New Years Cheer)
Leafsong (Gold Leaves That Adorn New Years Cheer)
September 17, 2018 1:08 am

I agree! I love Stonefur! He’s totally not one of my warrior cat crushes c:

❃ Leaf

Sky
Sky
September 17, 2018 2:13 am

I’m pretty sure that Mosskit is female, I know that there have been inconsistencies but I’m pretty sure that she’s been confirmed female.

Anyways, good article, I agree! He is very brave and noble.

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
September 17, 2018 6:44 pm
Reply to  Sky

Yeah, there have been mistakes many times, but Mosskit is female.

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
September 17, 2018 7:13 pm
Reply to  Sky

Yeah, there has been some confusion and inconsistencies, but Mosskit is female.

My awesomeness comes naturally

Falconbreeze
Falconbreeze
September 17, 2018 2:53 am

I never hated him or anything, but I never thought much about Stonefur until I read this. Amazing job, I really like Stonefur now! 🙂

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
September 17, 2018 4:52 am

Mosskit is a she-kit actually ^^ Anyway great article! I agree, Stonefur is indeed one of the bravest/greatest warriors in warrior cat history. I wonder if he was in The Great Battle…..hmm (if he was though, then I don’t remember)

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
September 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Nice article 😸! Stonefur is a really cool character. He brave, loyal and always fight for justice. He has many characteristics that are worth learning 😺. We should notice him more 😉.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

Littlefang
Littlefang
September 17, 2018 6:14 pm

You share my opinion, I would’ve like for Stonefur to become a leader more than Mistystar. Mistystar seems to be a boring character at times…LITTLEFANG OUT!!! Sorry, had too

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
September 17, 2018 6:43 pm

This article should be titled “Why I have a crush on a fictional cat character” GAAHHHH I LOVE STONEFUR SO MUCH! Yes, I have a crush on a cat, and a fictional one, and yes, its Stonefur.

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
June 12, 2020 8:25 pm

You’re not the only one with a cat crush. Ivypool. I don’t have a crush on her. Nope! Nope. Totally don’t. But I might have a tiny one. Ok, I do. Ahh I can’t help myself though, she’s so pretty and just ahh.

She has those eyes, that smile. I’m starting to feel dizzy.

Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
September 17, 2018 7:14 pm

Nice article, Stonefur is a really cool character but underrated. Also Mosskit is a she-cat… 😛

My awesomeness comes naturally

Lilacpaw/frost - Li
Lilacpaw/frost - Li
September 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Good article!! Stonefur is a really good character!

Live. Laugh. Love. Blog.

Smokeflare
Smokeflare
September 18, 2018 8:52 pm

I think that he would do a better job at being leader than Mistystar.
(Just my opinion though.)
Anyway, great article!

🐾Cloudberry🐾
🐾Cloudberry🐾
September 29, 2018 3:45 am

I think leaders are better off without kits. Mistystar has gone crazy about Reedwhisker when he got hurt.
Anyways, I also think that Stonefur would do a better job at being leader than Mistystar.

Meow~

Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
June 12, 2020 8:26 pm

Cool! I really like Stonefur 😀
She has those eyes, that smile. I’m starting to feel dizzy.

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch