We held a caption contest back in July with this picture:
and now, after all this time, the winner is finally being announced! (Sorry for the delay, I’ll clean the elders’ den for a month to make up for it 😛 )
So get ready ………..
to congratulate ………………..
*drum roll please* …………………………
Craterpaw!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 Her caption was: ““eh whatever those chickens are looking at me-ahh what are you looking at you filthy human!?!?””
(Crater, you prize is an emoji on live chat! Just shout at me what you want it to be in the comments below.)
Now it’s time for our October fanfiction contest!!!!!!!!!! 😀
In honor of Halloween, we have two spooooooooooky prompts (you get to choose which one you want to write about!)
⭐ Prompt 1: A monster is on the loose, and your main character has the strange ability to communicate with it!
(Your monster can be any sort of creature, real or make-believe, but it cannot be an ordinary cat who love murder. 😛 Think more along the lines of vampires, mummies, evil anthropomorphic trees, giant spiders …)
⭐ Prompt 2: A catastrophic zombie apocalypse has begun!!! Show your character trying to survive in this post-apocalyptic setting …
• No excessive gore, inappropriate scenes, cursing, or anything else you wouldn’t find on BlogClan. Entries of this nature will be deleted.
• Your story can feature BlogClanners, canon Warriors characters, or your own original characters
• Only one entry per person!
• Be respectful of all participants! Let’s make this fun for everyone!
• Your entry must relate to the Warriors world.
• The deadline is October 31st, 11:59 PM EST.
🥉 Third place: a drawing (fursona, OC, Warriors character)
🥈 Second place: a drawing (fursona, OC, Warriors character) OR the ability to choose live chat’s colors
🥇 First place: a drawing (fursona, OC, Warriors character) AND the ability to choose live chat’s colors
We need volunteers to draw prizes for the winners, so if you’d like to offer up your services (they’d be endlessly appreciated 😀 ), please fill out this form!