Cadvent Day 2

Hello, BlogClan! Are you involved in any seasonal events at school or college? A play? A choir? It’s a wonderful time of year to get together with others and be expressive and creative and celebrate to joy of being alive!

I love this picture drawn by Crystalkit! So bright and full of chocolatey cheer ๐Ÿ™‚

Jasminepaw found the next picture. Are you ready for a holiday hug?

And here is a gorgeous cat found by Lilypaw. I could do with a coat as thick as this right now. It’s chilly!

25 Replies to “Cadvent Day 2”

1. Avatar
    Ivie
    December 2, 2018 at 5:55 pm

The third one looks like one of my cats ๐Ÿ˜› Yesterday she climbed the Christmas tree and got stuck up it :โ€™)

2. Avatar
    ๐ŸŽ„Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree๐ŸŽ„
    December 2, 2018 at 7:13 pm

We have a Christmas choir concert next week ๐Ÿ™‚ Nice drawing, Crystie! And those cats are adorable, Jazzy and Lily ๐Ÿ˜›

*inspiring song lyrics*

3. Avatar
    Winterwhisper
    December 2, 2018 at 7:36 pm

I love that first one ๐Ÿ™‚

But I need you

4. Avatar
    Lapispaw
    December 2, 2018 at 8:12 pm

So awesome! I’m apart of a choir this season!

5. Avatar
    Holly Jolly Hawthorn (Hawthornclaw)
    December 2, 2018 at 10:37 pm

My school has a Christmas Pageant every year!

bunny ears

6. Avatar
    Fallenshadows Needs a Thanksgiving Name (Fallen)
    December 2, 2018 at 11:05 pm

I wish I was, but my school doesn’t have a lot of opportunities like that since it’s online. ๐Ÿ™

I love the drawing, Crystie! ๐Ÿ™‚
    The third cat is so pretty ๐Ÿ˜€

Running for SW!!

7. Avatar
    Mothpaw
    December 2, 2018 at 11:20 pm

Adorableness…..
    The second one is the cutest, though.

8. Avatar
    December 3, 2018 at 1:50 am

I’m TAing a junior choir at my temple and we’re doing a bunch of Hanukkah songs at our service on Friday! I’m also one of the music assistants for Hebrew School and for the past couple weeks we’ve been preparing all the classes to sing some Hanukkah songs at an event next Sunday called the Hanukkah Zimriah. It’s fun!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

9. Avatar
    Mothpaw
    December 3, 2018 at 2:53 am

Hey Blogclanners who know how to do uploading pictures for Cadvent at all,
    I’m having trouble uploading a picture I drew on photoshop. Every time, I try to add the drawing, then I click somewhere else, and then it says, File exceeds max size allowed.
    Somebody Help!

Sundance
      December 3, 2018 at 3:14 am

You’ll need to shrink it! ๐Ÿ™‚ You can do that on Photoshop, or an image uploading/processing service like Imgur: https://imgur.com/

Mothpaw
        December 3, 2018 at 4:49 am

I already tried that, Sundance, But Thanks anyways!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
        Maybe I’ll shrink it more…..

10. Avatar