Post navigation

51 Replies to “Dawnpaw”

1. Avatar
    January 11, 2019 at 5:34 pm

Claimed!

KEEP SLEEPING FOR POTATOBRINE.

2. Avatar
    January 11, 2019 at 6:17 pm

K kitties! (oof should I ever say that again?) This is- oof. There’s already a ShadowClan. Ummmmmmmm
    This will be MoonClan until I can come up with a good name- but go on and call it ShadowClan if you want.
    Here, you can roleplay and play games and such! There can be minor romance, but like in SandClan- don’t take it toooooooo far. 😛
    Allegiances:

Leader: Shadowstar (oof)- soft-furred white she-cat with shady gray points and azure blue eyes

Deputy: Open

Medicine Cat: Open

Warriors: Open

Apprentices: Open

Queens (if you want): Open

Kits: Open

Cats Outside the Clan: Open

If you want, you can have another character outside the Clan, like, one warrior and one rogue, but if you want more than one inside the Clan then make sure to ask- sorry if I say no- I just don’t want you to have too many characters to roleplay.
    Edit: Oh yeah also if you wanna play games and stuff go on 😛

KEEP SLEEPING FOR POTATOBRINE.

January 11, 2019 at 8:50 pm

*sigh* It’s so sad when you’re the leader… you can’t have fun like the others 😛 oof jk… or not

KEEP SLEEPING FOR POTATOBRINE.

🌸Cheetahflight/Cheeetahpaw ( Flighty!)⚡⚡
      January 13, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Can I be a warrior, Cheetahflight, aka flighty, golden tabby she cat with black spots, with a white streak above my eye, and one green and one blue eye.

I was born to flex! 💎😎

January 22, 2019 at 7:29 am

CAn I Be an apprentice
      Maplepaw – Dark ginger she cat with white flecks and blue eyes

Someplace that’s Green

3. Avatar
    January 12, 2019 at 5:51 am

Um Shadow this should be called MoonClan cuz ShadowClan seem weird… Medicine cat: Crystalshine – long-furred silver tabby she-cat with ginger-and-white markings and light green eyes
    I don’t wanna be deputy cuz I’m the deputy of SandClan lol 😛

Can't help loving me

4. Avatar
    Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    January 12, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Wolfdawn: long furred gray she-cat with a white underbelly, a bushy tail and amber eyes.
    Can I be the deputy of Shadowclan?

5. Avatar
    January 13, 2019 at 12:43 am

Smoke- gray she-cat with ginger splotches.
    Backstory to explain name – once a rogue, she decided to keep her name.
    May I be deputy?

ETC.
    End of Thinking Capacity

6. Avatar
    January 13, 2019 at 1:38 am

Well I had a MoonClan ages ago, when I first joined… wow that was a long, long, time ago. It’s so dead now XD (just wanted to pop in and say that bye now 😛 )

one touch and i ignite 🔥

7. Avatar
    January 13, 2019 at 10:08 am

Medicine Cat apprentice, Sandpaw

are you a mentor?

8. Avatar
    January 13, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Updated Allegiances:

Deputy: Wolfdawn- long furred gray she-cat with a white underbelly, a bushy tail and amber eyes.

Medicine Cat (up to 3 I think): Crystalshine- long-furred silver tabby she-cat with ginger-and-white markings and light green eyes
    Apprentice, Sandpaw

Warriors:
    Smoke- gray she-cat with ginger splotches

Apprentices:
    Sandpaw- (insert fursona here) – medicine cat apprentice

Queens (if you want): Open

Kits: Open

Cats Outside the Clan: Open

KEEP SLEEPING FOR POTATOBRINE.

9. Avatar
    January 14, 2019 at 2:04 pm

May I start an NTA?

ETC.
    End of Thinking Capacity

10. Avatar
    January 14, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Hello, Shadowmoon! May I be a queen? Can we RP? My name will stay Spottedfern, but my kits are already kitted and the father is Tigernight. (Not real father cat!) My kits are Leafkit, Firekit, and Squirrelkit.

Spottedfern: Dark tortoiseshell she-cat with dark green eyes.

Tigernight: Dark gray tom with dark brown tabby stripes with light amber eyes.

Leafkit; White she-cat with light brown tabby markings and light blue eyes.

Firekit; Dark russet tom with light green eyes.

Squirrelkit: Light orange flaming she-cat with dark amber eyes.

I am back!!!