What if there was a Warriors anime? by Silverpaw

Silverpaw wonders if Warriors should receive an anime adaptation. What do you think?

Art from SSS Warriors Tumblr

Hello everyone! My name is Silverpaw, and I am here with my very first article. It has to do two things I love very much: anime and Warriors!
Now my question is, what if Warriors were an anime, and how would it be different from the novels?
I am not saying that the novels be replaced with a Japanese animation, I’m saying what would happen if there were an anime separate from the novels. First, I present you the pros and cons.

Pros:
Anime lovers and Warriors fans would be eagerly waiting for the newest episode.
Some scenes in the books I found slightly hard to picture, and the anime could possibly help me picture it easier.
Rather than waiting months for novels to be released, why not wait at least a week for a new episode? Usually, anime episodes are released within a week (sometimes delayed for some reason).
More people would know about Warriors, especially if it airs on TV.

Cons:
Not everyone likes anime.
It could easily be mistaken for a cartoon/TV show (though it wouldn’t really matter anyway).
The animation might be bad, and I say MIGHT be bad.
It might be worse than expected (similar to the point above).
It may or may not be hard to find an animator for it.

Next, why would Warriors need an anime?
There are already plenty of books and lots of money coming from it.
An anime would probably make even more money, though, as viewers from everywhere might be watching it, including Japan.
Since the Warriors series is already popular, there would be plenty of fans waiting (hopefully) patiently for the anime. There may be more readers as a result of this anime, as the watchers may be interested in reading the books to learn more about the anime.
New Warriors fans might decide to just read the books instead of watching the anime, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be someone watching it. Also, some people don’t like to read very much, so they wouldn’t even bother reading the series. The anime would probably change things up a bit, as they would become fans. Then, they might be inspired to read the series, therefore starting their love of reading.

So, what did you guys think of my article? Do you think it would be a good idea to make an anime or not? Am I missing any points? Tell me in the comments! You can say whatever you want, but please, remember to follow the rules and be respectful. 🙂

Fan Articles

Notify of
Tinykit
Tinykit
December 6, 2018 12:46 am

Good point.

I would like to see an anime of Warriors. Especially since there are so many fan animations already. 😀

Ich bin sehr einsam.

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
December 6, 2018 3:30 am

Nice article! They are coming out with a movie, but idk if it’s anime or not? Do y’all know? (I love saying y’all for some odd reason 🙂 )
Another con would be if they don’t stay true to the books, like if they start with the first series, will they skip a bunch of parts to make it shorter? I really hope not.
I really like the idea of doing the novellas, then they would be short and could be made in an episode or two 🙂

thats not very plus ultra of u

Fawny the Reindeer Fawn (Fawnspots)
Fawny the Reindeer Fawn (Fawnspots)
December 6, 2018 4:17 am

I actually really don’t like Anime, but if there was a Warriors Anime show I would totally watch it. 😛

🎡🔮🎠 Lavender longs for a carnival 🎡🔮🎠
🎡🔮🎠 Lavender longs for a carnival 🎡🔮🎠
July 1, 2020 5:19 am

Yep same :p

I am a cat

MoonpeltOfShadowClan
MoonpeltOfShadowClan
December 6, 2018 4:19 am

I completely think Warriors should have an anime!

Sandy (Sandpaw/frost)
Sandy (Sandpaw/frost)
December 6, 2018 8:47 am

Yep! I agree that a warriors anime would be great! But the pics might be bad :(. Who knows!

✨ art ✨

Forestkit
Forestkit
December 6, 2018 8:50 am

Yeah! The problem is, my dear Silverpaw, is that there already IS a Warriors anime. You can download it in the App Store. Check it out!

Littlefang
Littlefang
December 6, 2018 7:15 pm
Reply to  Forestkit

What!!!

Still heir to the hare throne

Spooky Silverlight
Spooky Silverlight
December 9, 2018 12:28 am
Reply to  Forestkit

I AM SHOOK.
What is it called???
I NEED TO GET MY FRIENDS INTO WARRIORS (I’m the only one in my class who reads it I think 🙁 )
Also I realize how incredibly short this article is.

it’s spooky season 🎃

Moonpaw(leap)
Moonpaw(leap)
October 23, 2019 12:07 am

YA WHAT IS IT CALLED???.
*saddly remembers that my school iPad can’t go on App Store and I’m too lazy to get my phone*

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
December 6, 2018 2:35 pm

Cool idea 😆! I think it’ll be great if there’s a Warriors anime, as long as the they stick close to the original plot of the books.
Btw, some people had mistaken Warriors as an anime than a novel series when I first introduced it to them 😛.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

Littlefang
Littlefang
December 6, 2018 7:15 pm

I think I agree with you, some cons can be justified and remember, to those that know Attack on Titan, that is not a kids show. We could adapt to so much scenes in the diverse time of Warriors. Maybe like one of the super editions as well. I agree with you as I said. This should happen

Still heir to the hare throne

Eagleclaw
Eagleclaw
December 7, 2018 1:06 am

Nice article. 🙂 I actually think an anime, or just any kind of series in general, would be better than a film as episodes should allow for more book content to be included, whereas the film will most likely axe a good deal to fit the sub-2 hour runtime.

Skypaw Just Remembered Blogclan Exist *ooooof*
Skypaw Just Remembered Blogclan Exist *ooooof*
December 7, 2018 8:53 am

Very Nice

*What do I put here*

Sapphie (Sapphireheart)
Sapphie (Sapphireheart)
December 8, 2018 11:20 pm

I agree that there should be an anime adaptation or at least an animated tv series. Since there are so many books at this point, it is very doubtful that there will be movies for all of them. Anyways, great article!

A wild Sapphie has appeared

Oreopaw
Oreopaw
August 2, 2019 8:13 pm

Yes! anime adaption we need to have ppl team up and make this happen.

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch