Post navigation

11 Replies to “Cloudymoon’s drawing of her cat Jeannie”

1. May 21, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Guys!!! I actually have a secret page of Jeannie! So it’s claimed, duh. This is going to be a memory page for all lost and deseacead (I don’t know to spell) pets that BlogClanners used to have. More info coming soon.

Silverstream is a bae 😛

• May 22, 2019 at 12:56 am

-Oat
      -Oat 2
      -Oat 3
      -Demon
      -Demon 2
      -Survivor
      -Ice
      -Sun
      -Scales
      -Tiny
      -Tip
      -Comet
      -dozens of other fish that I forgot the name of/never named

Rip goldfish I didn’t really care about 🙁

• May 22, 2019 at 1:01 am

Some causes of death:
        A raccoon ate 7 of my first fish ever
        Overheating
        Eating too much and stomach splitting open (it’s a horrid sight)
        More being eaten
        Drowning (the most common death)
        WHY DO THE ANIMALS WANT MY POOR FISH SO BADLY

2. May 21, 2019 at 10:21 pm

From the top of my head:
    – Ragnar
    – Floke
    – Helena
    – Rolo
    – Rendel
    – Riley
    – Tyrian
    – Loudmuzzle’s unnamed beta fish
    – Bubbles
    R.I.P To them all :,c

Where do you find hope?

3. May 21, 2019 at 10:44 pm

A list of my deceased pets…
    – Jewel, an adorable dark gray, white and blue lovebird. Died of the hot temperature.
    – Blue, a cute white, gray and light blue lovebird. Died of a sickness/disease on his eye.

They will not be forgotton. R.I.P

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

4. May 21, 2019 at 10:45 pm

My IRL friend Sorrelpaw’s deceased bird

Billy, a blue budgie –
    Died of choking on a stick

Rest in peace, Billy.

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

5. May 23, 2019 at 7:23 am

I’ma share the animals I’ve lost……
    -Nushnush. A beautiful black and fluffy female cat. Was my grandma’s cat. I’m not sure how she died.
    -Siganus’s kits. Siganus was a stray cat I’ve known since she was a kit. When she had kits she was very nice and allowed me to almost touch them. Her kits were named Smoke(kit) a gray and white male, Sunset(kit) a tabby-ginger-and-white female, Maple(kit) a tortie and white female, and Sunflower(kit) a tortie and white female with panda-like black markings on her head.
    My siblings questioned my choices in the names, and I was very protective over the kits. After some time, Sunset, who was the smallest, died. Siganus took her kits to some other place. I came to see them, and I pet the kits. I thought one of them was asleep (Sunflower), until I realized she was dead (horrible, I know). Siganus took her kits to another place and I’ve never seen them again. Siganus herself also disappeared after a month or so.
    -Cheetohs (however you spell it). A pretty dilute tortie and white female kit. I’m not sure how she died. We buried her near my house.
    -Jeannie. Oh, where do I even start. Jeannie is (and no, I’m not going to use past tense when I talk about where) a white female with tabby and ginger splotches and pale green eyes. She is very friendly. When she sleeps, she sleeps in the most akward poses that I’ve seen. We found her as a young cat (around 7 months) who was shocked to find herself without an owner. I wish we could’ve took her in, but my cat Kesem hates all other cats. When Jeannie was around a year old, she disappeared. A neighbor told us that he saw a cat with a similar pattern on a road, after getting hit by a car. We can’t be sure that Jeannie is dead. This is why I don’t use past tense when talking about her.
    I miss all of these cats, and I’m guilty because I can’t remember any more cats

Silverstream is a bae 😛

6. Fally
    May 30, 2019 at 8:08 pm

My deceased pets:

-Squirtle, black cat with yellow eyes. He was named after the pokemon and my mom didn’t know it was a pokemon for years. 😛
    -Mittens, black cat with green eyes. She was Squirtle’s half-sister.
    -Musashi, a tabby cat. I don’t remember much of him unfortunately. 🙁
    -Polgara/Girly, a tabby cat, Musashi’s sister. She was the sassiest cat and she chewed on tables, chairs, books, etc when she didn’t get her way. 😛

Running for SW!!