Characters I Would Like To See More Of by Creekdapple

Art by Spirit-Of-Alaska

Creekdapple lists some cats they’d love to see more of.

With such a large cast of characters in Warriors, it’s nearly impossible to give each one a chance in the spotlight. I’m sure we all have our minor characters that we wish the Erins had given more time to their development. Here are some of mine.

Myler
Myler was the barn cat from Mapleshade’s Vengeance. I think it was very sweet of him to let Mapleshade stay in his barn when she was injured, bringing her prey and trying to heal her. To me, he’s a likeable and memorable character, and I would like to see more of him.

Rushpaw
In Battles of the Clans, Rushpaw is a young RiverClan apprentice who can’t quite keep up with the other apprentices. I found her character unique and adorable, and I like how, at the end, she ends up accidentally inventing a whole new battle move. I would like to see more of Rushpaw and her adventures and misadventures.

Ashfoot
Ashfoot has been in WindClan from the very first book to the end of Omen of the Stars, and she was deputy of WindClan and mother to one of the most influential cats in the series that isn’t related to Firestar or Tigerstar I. And yet, she’s always sort of in the background, like a WindClan version of Brackenfur. I think it would be nice if we could get a better view of her life and personality.

Redtail
Redtail is a celebrated cat of ThunderClan, said to be wise and always concerned with the good of the Clan, but the only real glimpses we get of him are towards the end of Bluestar’s Prophecy and in the prologue of Into The Wild. His character could definitely use some more development, and I’m glad we’re getting a novella about him.

Morningstar
Morningstar was a ThunderClan leader who appeared in Battles of the Clans, where he suggested that the Clans share what prey they have during leaf-bare, and live in peace. But the other leaders refused, and eventually ThunderClan had to go to battle to protect itself. Morningstar is actually one of my favorite characters, and I would like his character to be explored more.

Dotty
Dotty is a member of the guardian cats. She’s outspoken and caring, and highly in favor of keeping the guardian cats’ old ways. She does appear throughout Tigerheart’s Shadow, but she’s not really a central character. I would like to see more of the guardian cats in general, but Dotty seems like a good background character who could use some more development.

Fan Articles

Notify of
Mapledrift
Mapledrift
December 20, 2018 12:53 pm

OH MY GOSH ANOTHER RUSHPAW LOVER ! I wrote a whole article on Rushpaw ! But yeah I basically agree with all of them !

Somewhere that’s Green

Bramblefire
Bramblefire
December 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Oh man yes! I’ve always liked Ashfoot (strangely not just because she’s Crowfeather’s mother, but that helps) and I’d love seeing more of her. Especially since her death and such happened offscreen. However, Crowfeather’s Trial did give her a bit of a role and something to do and that was greatly appreciated.

I also agree on Redtail. He’d probably be an interesting cat to learn further about and I loved to see more of his relationships with his mate, Sandstorm, and his siblings. We honestly need a lot more since he’s never really interacted with them besides in headcanons. Hopefully, his novella explains more about him.

Definitely not making an army.

Maplepaw (Mapledrift) is not signed in
Maplepaw (Mapledrift) is not signed in
December 20, 2018 9:33 pm
Reply to  Bramblefire

I have 3 things to say
1) why can I always predict the start of your comments 😝

2) I love your signature. Must beware of time travelling padawans

3) did bramb just write a comment without rip in it ?are you OK? 😝

Bramblefire
Bramblefire
December 21, 2018 3:22 pm

1) Because I’m just that predictable?

2) Thanks. I tried to spread awareness.

3) Oh man, rip I did. Maybe it was my clone this time?

Definitely not making an army.

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
December 20, 2018 5:56 pm

I ship Mapleshade x Myler 😛 Aw all of these cats are great and deserve more attention and focus. I’m also glad that a Redtail is getting his own novella. 😀

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

I'm in me mum's cAr
I'm in me mum's cAr
December 20, 2018 8:24 pm

I love Myler (that auto-corrected to ‘I love my leg’) and he’s so underrated.

mr poop man!!!

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
December 21, 2018 1:54 am

Yes!! I like Myler too! And I really want more Ashfoot action too! Great article!

下雨天的阳光

Your Daydream(Dreamwhipser/Dreampaw/Dream)
Your Daydream(Dreamwhipser/Dreampaw/Dream)
December 22, 2018 7:24 am

Ash foot for ever!

School+Inactive Version

𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
January 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Just great! After everything you wrote I can draw one conclusion: we have another great article writer. 😛 I tried to scare you into thinking I don’t like it. I do, it’s great!

ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱʏ!

Shiningstar
Shiningstar
January 9, 2020 11:58 pm

Morningstar would be cool!

What cat to draw today...

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch