Silent Thaw Spoiler Page

Hold on to you hats….

The Silent Thaw will most likely be published Nov 2019; no official date has been set at time of posting, but I know you’ll be eager to discuss it, especially once you’ve read Lost Stars

(btw, I think you’re going to love this arc.)

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

May 6th, 2019: The cover is now back up, seeing that Harper Collins and Barnes & Nobles both have them up 🙂 Enjoy!

Official cover art

1,076 Replies to “Silent Thaw Spoiler Page”

1. Spinestar
    May 18, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Kate, could you please tell us that Clawface is in StarClan and not the Dark Forest? Blackfoot was just as bad, but look how he changed. If Clawface hadnt been killed, he would have turned out to be a noble cat like Blackstar. Besides, he was simply following his leader’s orders

• Shadownight
      May 29, 2019 at 1:03 am

HE KILLED SPOTTEDLEAF

2. Pebbleglow (paw)
    May 19, 2019 at 4:09 am

My grandma just messaged my mom saying that she saw The Silent Thaw in a book store somewhere and she said she would get it for me. But, it’s supposed to be coming out in Nov. What?!

• Jaysnow
      May 19, 2019 at 4:54 pm

That doesn’t really make sense. Are they sure it was The Silent Thaw?

Doesn’t hit bookstores till Oct.

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
        May 19, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Imagine if it truly was The Silent Thaw

so guys we did it

• Icepaw(stream)
          May 20, 2019 at 2:13 am

*Loud dramatic gasp from nowhere*

• Pebbleglow (paw)
        May 20, 2019 at 9:51 am

October?! Rlly?! And I’m not sure if my grandma was sure it was TST…

3. Spinestar
    May 19, 2019 at 10:42 am

Kate, this is a quote by “River” in Long Shadows:

“There are younger cats than us in StarClan. Why bring us back from the very beginning?”

Did Riverstar really say this rude statement??? I cant believe that, he is sooo nice and caring and helpful in DOTC, Thunderstar’s Echo, MFV, and Shadowstar’s Life…

4. Rosewing
    May 19, 2019 at 5:18 pm

I’m really hoping that Rosepetal becomes deputy in the future. She’s already been stated as an excellent mentor (which is why she’s had so many apprentices), and she’s proven herself to be very honorable and kind. Not to mention that her mentor was Squirrelflight, who also had apprentices back-to-back.

I know that it’s likely to be Ivypool or Lionblaze, despite their issues. But I’ll keep my fingers crossed for Rosepetal.

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
      May 20, 2019 at 2:44 am

Rosestar gang

so guys we did it

• May 20, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Meh, I still find Rosepetal incredibly bland, but I’d rather her over Ivypool becoming leader any day.

Oof

5. Breezylight
    May 19, 2019 at 7:10 pm

So Kate, since were having novellas about Tree and Daisy, is the third one about a former rogue too??? Tree and Daisy used to been rogues, so maybe a novella about Sol or Darktail, or another rogue???

6. May 19, 2019 at 8:24 pm

Honestly? I really hope Rosestar or Bristlestar doesn’t happen. I mean, yes, they are viable choices, but Rosepetal is pretty bland and Bristlefrost is relatively young, and I don’t really find her all that interesting (but hey, she’s not as bad as Ivypool in my opinion, I’ll take what I can get). Squirrelflight really just needs a break at this point, *insert reasons why I think Ivypool would be a horrible leader because I don’t do debating in the Warriors fandom nowadays*, and Lionblaze can just stay in the background, as I don’t want him ruined like Jayfeather (he was horrible in Lost Stars, I don’t care if he was grieving, he had no excuse) as Lionblaze is my favorite of his siblings still. I’m still holding out for Spotstar, Stemstar, Molestar, Twigstar, Berrystar, or Whitestar to happen, although it’s unlikely.

Oof

7. Moonpaw- moon that lights up night
    May 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Kate please don’t turn Bristlefrost into a Dovewing please please please I am just starting to like her ‘:U

8. Brownpaw
    May 21, 2019 at 12:47 am

Thoughts on who Turtlepaw and Kitepaws parents?

• May 21, 2019 at 1:41 am

They’re probably from the rogue group mentioned in the Squirrelflight’s Hope blurb, and it’s what I’m hoping for. If not, I’d rather Harry x Reed (don’t attack me, but I don’t like Harry x Bella)

Oof

• Brownpaw
        May 21, 2019 at 9:22 pm

Now that I think about it, being former members of the rouge group sounds interesting, but I also think maybe they could be Blossomheart and Harrybrooks, because Turtlepaw is a tortie, and so is Blossomheart. I know Warriors does not do cat genetics but I like the idea.

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
      May 21, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Maybe they could be rouge kits since no pregnant SkyClan queens apart from Violetshine showed up in TRS. I know Kate said maybe Harrybrook and Reedclaw, but it seems like a pretty random pairing. If not rouges, then maybe they could be kits of another couple. Maybe Tinycloud and Sparrowpelt had another litter, or maybe Nettlesplash and Mintfur.

so guys we did it

• May 22, 2019 at 1:42 pm

isnt mintfur too old to have kits?

dont die graystripe

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
          May 22, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Not terribly old, I think. She’s probably about as old as Tinycloud was when she had her second litter (Quailfeather, Pigeonfoot, Sunnypelt).

so guys we did it

• May 23, 2019 at 5:59 pm

she is older than squirelflight and when she had kits cats said she was too old to have her first litter

dont die graystripe

9. willow that sways with the breeze
    May 21, 2019 at 1:50 pm

hello blogclanners i invented a time machine to travel to the future and we all see what happens in the silent thaw

20 lucky bloggers can fit on my ship so sign up now
    name:
    reason:

(i wish this were true):(

dont die graystripe