Silent Thaw Spoiler Page

Hold on to you hats….

The Silent Thaw will most likely be published Nov 2019; no official date has been set at time of posting, but I know you’ll be eager to discuss it, especially once you’ve read Lost Stars

(btw, I think you’re going to love this arc.)

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

May 6th, 2019: The cover is now back up, seeing that Harper Collins and Barnes & Nobles both have them up 🙂 Enjoy!

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

Official cover art

1,530 Replies to “Silent Thaw Spoiler Page”

1. Mintstream
    June 27, 2019 at 8:50 pm

Okay, so let’s get this out of the way first. I absolutely love Bramblestar. Nothing anyone can say will change that. Alright, I’ll start saying my idea now. I am COMPLETELY aware this won’t be used! It’s just an idea!

“Eh? Squirrelpaw? Is that you?” Bramblestar murmured. ‘What is happening?’ Bristlefrost wondered.

“B-Bramblestar, I’m Squirrelflight, not Squirrelpaw…” Spoke the disturbed she-cat.

“I’m Brambleclaw, not Bramblestar. Firestar is the leader, not me.” Bramblestar’s cloudy eyes flashed around the den, obviously looking for a cat. But who? Squirrelflight opened her mouth to say something but she closed her mouth and took a deep breath. Bristlefrost tilted her head in confusion. What was happening?

“Bramblestar, Firestar died. Many moons ago, in fact. You are ThunderClan’s leader now. I’m the deputy,” She whispered, “it might take awhile for him to process this. I think he’s lost his memories. A walk in the forest could help him.”

Bristlefrost gazed at Squirrelflight in awe. She was so calm and patient. Bristlefrost couldn’t imagine what she would be feeling if she was in Squirrelflight’s paws. Even sharp-tounged Jayfeather seemed to have some sort of sympathy for Squirrelflight and Bramblestar.

This is the scenario I made because no one has mentioned (that I’ve seen) an ending where Bramblestar lives and I’m quite proud of this! Please reply what you think, clanmates! May StarClan light your path.

2. Thistlefrost
    June 28, 2019 at 8:33 am

Yeet pages like these are sorta dead.

Trail of Shadows is soon

3. Maplespark
    June 28, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Dear Kate, is there a new Special Adventure, except Squirrelflights Hope, in work?

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
      June 28, 2019 at 6:44 pm

W.A.S.!

What is so impossible?

• Jaysnow
      June 28, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Yes, there is! Kate said the editorial team and her are working on the storyline right now! Release probably autumn 2020. 🙂

4. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    June 28, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Most unneeded character in warriors: Frog A.K.A Whiny broken boi

I like ShadedMoss way too much

5. Spinestar
    June 29, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Kate, is every cat in the Clans in Shadowstar’s Life now dead as that took place loads of years ago and are they all in StarClan? (You know, cats like Gorse Fur, Spider Paw, Jagged Peak, etc?)

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 1, 2019 at 2:50 am

Well, I mean, it was in the ancient times, so I am gonna say yes.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

6. Spinestar
    June 29, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I just want a RiverClan cat. I want it to focus on the cat who will indeed succeed Mistystar as leader, as she’ll die real soon. Reedwhisker is too old to lead, but if he will indeed become leader, please have it be about him

If its DOTC based, please have it be Riverstar

If for some reason its not RiverClan, please give it to WindClan..just NOT ThunderClan

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 30, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Yeah, RiverClan is never used, and WindClan is usually shown as whiny cats that complain when you wash your paws in a neutral territory river. Let’s hope that this super edition is used for the less used Clans.

How do you make good siggies

• Tuliptalon
      July 1, 2019 at 12:47 am

Riverstar or Night for RiverClan SE’s/Novellas, and for WindClan Windstar/Gorsestar.

Ridin shotgun under a hot sun

7. Rosewing
    July 1, 2019 at 3:38 am

Kate, this is unrelated, but do you think it’s possible that Acorn Fur could have been the first cat to break the medicine code? She seemed very upset that she couldn’t be with Red Claw or have kits…I wouldn’t put it past her to see if she wanted to prove that not all medicine cats have trouble parenting.

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 2, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Possibly! This is very interesting!

I like ShadedMoss way too much

8. Cloudshade
    July 1, 2019 at 3:25 pm

391/5000
    I am still wondering:
    Kate, who was the mentor of Hollowspring, Spireclaw and Sunbeam?

It would be nice if Tigerstar mentored one of them. Maybe he would be a better apprentice than the previous one [Yes, Sleekwhisker, I’m thinking about you 😀 ]

Actually, I regret that I have not seen their ceremony in any of the books, but I hope that maybe it will be shown in some manga or super edition.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      July 4, 2019 at 6:40 am

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Jaysnow
    July 2, 2019 at 6:41 am

Kate, this is just a general word on this, but (and you don’t even have to reply, just take note)

Just so you know, (and as a member of wiki staff), we don’t actually send people to ask stuff “for the wiki”. It’s people doing their own thing, and we actually discourage this.

10. Thistlefrost
    July 2, 2019 at 11:40 am

Hi I be making a FANFIC on the FANFIC Organisation page yo.
    you could simply make a character by filling out a form.
    Or participate in making the main charcters!
    Also you can give me and Idea for the name! i will make a poll on the poll page with my favs to see which one is most popular

Trail of Shadows is soon

11. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    July 2, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Hey Kate! I have a suggestion which might take a bit. I was thinking on maybe adding a Mediator position to the Blogclan Allegiances. I don’t know who to nominate or whatever, but that should be interesting! Just a thought, don’t be rushed to do it if you don’t want to!

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      July 2, 2019 at 2:21 pm

Hi, Plippy! I’m here to answer in Kate’s stead. The idea has been posed before and is a very good one, but we have ultimately decided the position is very similar to what our medicine cat does. 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
        July 2, 2019 at 7:36 pm

Alright, thanks!

I like ShadedMoss way too much

12. Snowfall
    July 2, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Hi Kate, a bit unrelated but if you had to change at least one thing from each series so far (excluding Broken Code of course) what would you change, no matter how big or small?

“My herbs!” ~ Jayfeather

• A Kate for All Seasons
      July 4, 2019 at 6:39 am

Once a book’s written, I don’t look back; I move on.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

13. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    July 2, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Hey Kate! What is your favorite warrior cat you are sure nobody remembers? I am pretty dang sure nobody remembers Dewy Leaf, Snow Hare, Misty Water (One of my theories is about her), Silver Frost, Frog, Tansy, Flashnose, and Dawnflower. What cat do you remember?
    Out of the cats I just listed, I LOVE Silver Frost! She is probably the reason Turtle Tail and Gray Wing got together!

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• A Kate for All Seasons
      July 4, 2019 at 6:38 am

If nobody remembers them, you can be sure I won’t! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 4, 2019 at 11:50 am

When you think about it, it’s kinda Flashnose’s fault that nearly every cat in ThunderClan is related, since he Daughter is Swiftbreeze. Which is why I sometimes remember her. 😛 I remember Dawnflower, though for her, I’m not sure why, probably from when her kits left camp. And I remember Dewy Leaf as the primmadonna that she was. And somewhat as Sun Shadow’s mother😛

How do you make good siggies