Silent Thaw Spoiler Page

Hold on to you hats….

The Silent Thaw will most likely be published Nov 2019; no official date has been set at time of posting, but I know you’ll be eager to discuss it, especially once you’ve read Lost Stars

(btw, I think you’re going to love this arc.)

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

Photo from Pinterest

311 Replies to “Silent Thaw Spoiler Page”

1. Avatar
    ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
    January 3, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Yass! Who else is hyped?
    (how will I wait a whole year for this)

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

Jaysnow flakes of 2019
      January 4, 2019 at 7:57 am

This is a mood.

2. Avatar
    Tuliptalon
    January 5, 2019 at 5:59 am

I’m so hyped for this! Shadowkit POV anyone?

shine bright like a diamond

3. Avatar
    Spinestar
    January 5, 2019 at 8:04 pm

MOOD

4. Avatar
    January 7, 2019 at 5:49 pm

I think “Lost Stars” will be about StarClan ignoring the Clan cats, and “Silent Thaw” will be about the Clan cats having to deal with StarClan’s silence during that tough leaf bare on their own. Any ideas why StarClan would be silent?

And any other Alderheart x Puddleshine shippers?

I need sirius help.

Jaysnow
      January 9, 2019 at 3:07 am

I’m not sure. To me, the blurb seems to be implying that during Lost Stars, the connection is being cut off rather than them ignoring the Clans. Unless that’s also a factor, which it could be. Maybe they’re cut off and don’t care.

As for The Silent Thaw, maybe it’s about StarClan being quiet and them dealing with a rough leaf-bare. But my first thought was that the leaf-bare was so rough, many had died and that’s why it’s “silent”.

Littlefang
      January 10, 2019 at 7:32 pm

What about the ghost cats? That could be the missing piece!

Heir to the hare throne

5. Avatar
    Frostdawn
    January 9, 2019 at 6:03 am

No deaths. I cry over almost every time someone died.

6. Avatar
    Jaysnow
    January 9, 2019 at 7:27 am

Hey, Kate! Is there anything at all you can tease about the new arc, or not yet? We know pretty much nothing yet, and it’s 3 months till release. If it’s not time yet, that’s fine. I just think the fandom would love it if you threw us a bone. 🙂

Christmas Cakestar
      January 9, 2019 at 9:59 am

Nope. It’s all too yummy to give anything away 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Frostdawn
        January 10, 2019 at 4:35 am

Are there 10 or more deaths?

Christmas Cakestar
          January 10, 2019 at 8:23 am

W.A.S

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Jaysnow v. 2019
        January 10, 2019 at 6:46 am

*fandom continues to suffer*

Oh well, only 3 months left. I just have two questions:

1) Why all the secrecy revolving the new arc???? This is the most amount of secrecy around an arc than ever before, and that includes Dawn of the Clans. Is it for anticipation and suspense? If so, it’s working, Kate.

2) I hope the surprises are worth it. I’m reading it regardless, but I hope it’s worth all the suspense. 🙂

And I mean that in the kindest way possible. It’s hard to believe we don’t even know the main character yet.

Christmas Cakestar
          January 10, 2019 at 8:23 am

1)Anticipation is the better part of pleasure
          2)It will be

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Jaysnow
            January 10, 2019 at 8:35 am

I guess it is no longer unreasonable to hope for a RiverClan POV.

Christmas Cakestar
              January 11, 2019 at 8:23 am

That would be lovely, wouldn’t it?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Wishpaw(whisper)
                January 14, 2019 at 11:35 pm

Yeah, Riverclan is my favorite! Almost said ‘Rivercaln’ XD

Littlefang
            January 10, 2019 at 7:30 pm

I guess the fans will be in charge of that… But, I see a lot of potential, I just hope this overpopulation problem will be solved. I can guess so with the leaf-bare. I would love to see more with the new characters.

Heir to the hare throne

7. Avatar
    Cat Dreaming Under the White Clouds(Dreamcloud/Dream)
    January 9, 2019 at 11:06 am

Hey Kate! Will there be something like bonus story in Silent Thaw? I really like them.

Blooming Flower

Christmas Cakestar
      January 10, 2019 at 8:34 am

I don’t know! There usually is 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Jaysnow
        January 10, 2019 at 8:42 am

There should be. Lost Stars has one listed.

8. Avatar
    Wishpaw
    January 11, 2019 at 4:06 pm

I haven’t even read AVoS yet I’m so far behind!!

Hazelsong
      January 11, 2019 at 10:11 pm

I haven’t read first or second books, but I’ve read the last four in the arc. For some reason I thought the best way to get back into Warriors was by reading Shattered Sky. 😛 (To this day I still haven’t read books 1/2 in TNP, POT, and some parts of OOTS fully)

9. Avatar
    Spinestar
    January 14, 2019 at 12:04 am

Kate how would you rank this arc compared to the others?

A Kate for All Seasons
      January 14, 2019 at 8:06 am

That’s something the readers will decide 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Avatar
    January 14, 2019 at 11:23 am

I know I’ve already said this multiple times but…
    IVYPOOL SHOULDN’T BECOME LEADER IN THIS ARC. SHE HAS SHOWN NO ACTUAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND THERE ARE MUCH BETTER CANDIDATES FOR THE JOB LIKE BERRYNOSE (even if he hasn’t had an apprentice yet he’s still better), MOLEWHISKER, POPPYFROST, CINDERHEART, LARKSONG, STORMCLOUD, LILYHEART, ROSEPETAL, ETC. SO MANY CHOICES THAT ARE BETTER THAN THE CARDBOARD THAT IS IVYPOOL.

(Sorry for the all caps but man will I be salty if Ivypool actually becomes leader…she does not deserve it in my opinion.)

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

Wishpaw(whisper)
      January 14, 2019 at 11:45 pm

It’s not so much she doesn’t deserve it per se, but she just isn’t the kind of cat who would take that position well. She’d be kinda like Leopardstar 2.0, ya know, the ‘how dare you insult me?’ kinda leader. Now, the person I want to see as the leader is Cinderheart. She worked so hard to leave Cinderpelt’s shadow and pursue her own path and I feel like this would be her final step. But hey, Tigerheart became the leader of Shadowclan, sooo anything is possible. I’m praying to Starclan we don’t get a Berrystar though. Berrynose is hotheaded, impulsive, aggressive, and not really a thinker. If he made decisions for a whole clan… *shudders*

January 15, 2019 at 1:20 pm

At least Berrynose would be an interesting leader and learn from his mistakes; he has his character consistent and has matured as of Bramblestar’s Storm. He’s also very protective of his Clan, mate, and kits. And yes, I love Berrynose and will defend him to the end. Berrystar ftw if not Twigstar!

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

Foxtail (Foxie)
          January 15, 2019 at 7:42 pm

I’d like to see Cinderstar! 😀 If y’all don’t remember, when she was Cinderpelt, as a young apprentice she wanted to be like Bluestar when she got older. Now that she’s been given a second chance as Cinderheart, I think she deserves to have her dream ^^ However if Hollyleaf hadn’t died, I would have loved Hollystar.

Sweet Sixteen 4/10/2019 💝

Wishwhisper
            January 18, 2019 at 3:09 pm

I really like Hollyleaf, but she wouldn’t make too great a leader. Her compassion for the warrior code would put the clan in a lot of danger.

Animation is hard

January 20, 2019 at 5:19 am

I agree! I just felt so bad because Hollyleaf, when younger, really wanted to be leader. I definitely would be fine with Cinderstar, especially since you reminded me of how she wanted to be like Bluestar when she was Cinderpelt. She does deserve to have her dream in the end, for sure.

one touch and i ignite 🔥

Orbpaw (Lunaheart/Luna)