Silent Thaw Spoiler Page

Hold on to you hats….

The Silent Thaw will most likely be published Nov 2019; no official date has been set at time of posting, but I know you’ll be eager to discuss it, especially once you’ve read Lost Stars

(btw, I think you’re going to love this arc.)

Feb 12th, 2019: Page updated with cover! This is now a spoiler page!

Feb 15th, 2019: Sorry, BlogClan! We’ve received word from the head honchos of the Erins, and we have to take down the cover as they are not yet finished or ready for the public. This will remain a spoiler page, but a placeholder image will be displayed until further notice!

May 6th, 2019: The cover is now back up, seeing that Harper Collins and Barnes & Nobles both have them up 🙂 Enjoy!

Official cover art

1,076 Replies to “Silent Thaw Spoiler Page”

1. Spottedrose
    June 15, 2019 at 11:57 pm

I really hope Twigbranch isnt just thrown in the background like she was never a main character. I honestly find it annoying how a character has so much development in a series then is just thrown out, never to be seen again

• Tuliptalon
      June 16, 2019 at 11:37 pm

She could get a novella or SE all to herself..

But I think one black tom who is the deputy of RiverClan needs a SE for sure, he’s been waiting for years..

shine bright like a diamond

• Spinestar
        June 17, 2019 at 12:14 am

Hes too old to lead, give the SE to the cat who wil be the next RC leader

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
          June 17, 2019 at 1:36 am

Unlikely but I’m hoping the next RiverClan leader is Sneezecloud

so guys we did it

• Frogface
          June 17, 2019 at 2:03 am

Hopefully Minnowtail because she’s the most memorable RiverClan warrior.

I legit don’t know if any of the others have done anything. I know Minnowtail was in the Dark Forest and that Mousewhisker had a crush on her at one point.

2. Spinestar
    June 17, 2019 at 12:13 am

Kate are all the kits who died in the Warriors series in StarClan? Are all the DOTC good cats such as Gorsestar, Slate, Red Claw, and Jagged Peak in StarClan as well?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 18, 2019 at 2:08 pm

My google brain hasn’t returned any results! Darn. If only it was more efficient.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. Moonlight- Moon that lights the Night
    June 17, 2019 at 5:40 pm

Dumb question, but what is Bristlefrost’s eye color?

4. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    June 18, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Hey, Kate! I have a question regarding a DOTC character named Frog. He is whiny and impatient, but has a broken back. How did that happen? Did he get crushed by a boulder? By a tree? I need answers to better understand this unnecessary side character that only appeared for 2 books and then dies offscreen. Now that I think about it, I can see why people never chat about him.

Plippy The Theorist

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 18, 2019 at 3:42 pm

If it’s not in the books, it’s not decided. Poor Frog 🙁

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• June 18, 2019 at 3:46 pm

He got his spine broken when dogs attack the rouges camp in Path of Stars . A dog breaks his spine and he dies later

a thistle