51 Replies to “Cloudymoon Kessem”

1. Avatar
    February 3, 2019 at 4:30 am

Claimed!

are you a mentor?

2. Avatar
    February 12, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Can I please please have it? I really wanted to have a secret page and it’s my cat after all….

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

3. Avatar
    February 13, 2019 at 8:57 am

Ok Sandy let me have it. So I’ll claim it to be my roleplay secret page! I’ll send here a description of the Clan and territory when I have the time. Welcome to CloudClan!

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

4. Avatar
    February 16, 2019 at 10:03 am

Welcome to CloudClan, guys! This Clan lives in a forest. They have a small river that crosses their territory, and from the river comes tone of mist. CloudClan cats are regular to that, so they can hunt very well without seeing. Near the end of the territory, near the river, there’s a giant rock with a crack in it. This is where the cats share tongues with StarClan. They push their paws into the crack and then StarClan sends them sleep. On the other side if the territory, there’s Twolegsplace. Sometimes they have troubles with kittypets. Is that enough description? Hopefully it is. Now let’s move to the allegiances!
    Leader: I’m saving it for one of my friends
    Deputy: open
    Medicine cat: Cloudymoon – a cream-white-and-gray mottled she-cat with clear amber eyes
    Warriors: open
    Apprentices: open
    Queens: open
    Elders: open
    Kits: open

If you want to join, please fill that sign up sheet:
    Name:
    Forsuna:
    Rank:
    Clan: (If you want to be a kittypet or rogue, just say so!)

You can have up to two OCs. Again, welcome to CloudClan!

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

February 18, 2019 at 7:59 am

Name: Mistypaw
      Fursona: gray she-cat with green eyes
      Rank: apprentice
      Clan: in CloudClan

are you a mentor?

Wishi Wishes for Time to Animate (Wishpaw)
      February 20, 2019 at 3:46 am

Name: Sparky
      Fursona: small orange she-kit with green eyes
      Rank: Kit
      Clan: Kittypet (for now!)

Animation is hard

Cloudpaw the inactive
      March 6, 2019 at 4:01 am

name: is it problematic if i name myself cloud-something?if so…uhhh…stream-something (help me come up with a suffix please someone)
      fursona: white she-cat with a gray stripe down her back
      rank:warrior
      Clan: Cloudclan

Inactivity=me

March 9, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Maybe Streamshine or Streamripple? I liked your forsuna btw!

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

5. Avatar
    February 16, 2019 at 2:17 pm

This page is where we roleplay, please use the page I’m gonna link to sign up or ask me anything.

rabbit15

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

6. Avatar
    February 18, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Aww your cat is sooo sweet!

Name: Mistycloud
    Fursona: soft-furred misty silver she-cat with white swirls and light green eyes
    Rank: Deputy (can I? ๐Ÿ˜€)
    Clan: CloudClan

Can't help loving me

7. Avatar
    February 18, 2019 at 1:45 pm

Accepeted both of you and nope I’m saving it to Ravenpaw/mist. And TY Crystie <3

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

8. Avatar
    February 19, 2019 at 10:24 am

Whaaaat?! Our prefix are all Misty!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Can't help loving me

Cloudpaw the inactive
      March 6, 2019 at 4:05 am

probably since the description of cloudclan says we live in a misty forest ๐Ÿ˜›

Inactivity=me

9. Avatar
    February 19, 2019 at 7:10 pm

And they’re a gray cat with green eyes basically. Sandy, would you mind if I’ll change yours to Fogpaw (I tried a similar name)

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

10. Avatar
    February 21, 2019 at 9:17 am

Updated allegiances!

Leader: Songstar โ€“ a brown tabby and white she-cat with hazel eyes (played by Ravenmist)
    Deputy: Mistycloud โ€“ soft-furred misty silver she-cat with white swirls and light green eyes (played by Crystie)
    Medicine cat: Cloudymoon โ€“ a cream-white-and-gray mottled she-cat with
    clear amber eyes (played by Cloudy)
    APPRENTICE, SILENTPAW
    Warriors: open
    Apprentices: Silentpaw โ€“ sleek white she-cat with blue eyes and silver splotches (played by Shadow)
    Fogpaw โ€“ gray she-cat with green eyes (played by Sandy) (I changed her name from Mistypaw to Fogpaw because we already have the prefix Misty. Hopefully this is ok with you!)
    Queens: open
    Elders: open
    Kits: open

Outside the clan:
    Loners: open
    Rogues: open
    Kittypets: Sparky โ€“ small orange she-kit with green eyes (played by Wishy)
    Snowy โ€“ soft white she-kit with blue eyes (played by Shadow)

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธFlighty That Is Wearing A Flower Dress!๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒท
      March 1, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Warriors: Poolmist-silveer tabby she cat with blue eyes

I was born to flex! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

March 3, 2019 at 8:31 am

Played by you, I guess?

Click my name for CloudClan!!!