65 Replies to “Cloudymoon Kessem”

1. February 3, 2019 at 4:30 am

Claimed!

Running for SW!

2. February 12, 2019 at 7:22 pm

Can I please please have it? I really wanted to have a secret page and it’s my cat after all….

Beautiful just the way you are

3. February 13, 2019 at 8:57 am

Ok Sandy let me have it. So I’ll claim it to be my roleplay secret page! I’ll send here a description of the Clan and territory when I have the time. Welcome to CloudClan!

Beautiful just the way you are

4. February 16, 2019 at 10:03 am

Welcome to CloudClan, guys! This Clan lives in a forest. They have a small river that crosses their territory, and from the river comes tone of mist. CloudClan cats are regular to that, so they can hunt very well without seeing. Near the end of the territory, near the river, there’s a giant rock with a crack in it. This is where the cats share tongues with StarClan. They push their paws into the crack and then StarClan sends them sleep. On the other side if the territory, there’s Twolegsplace. Sometimes they have troubles with kittypets. Is that enough description? Hopefully it is. Now let’s move to the allegiances!
    Leader: I’m saving it for one of my friends
    Deputy: open
    Medicine cat: Cloudymoon – a cream-white-and-gray mottled she-cat with clear amber eyes
    Warriors: open
    Apprentices: open
    Queens: open
    Elders: open
    Kits: open

If you want to join, please fill that sign up sheet:
    Name:
    Forsuna:
    Rank:
    Clan: (If you want to be a kittypet or rogue, just say so!)

You can have up to two OCs. Again, welcome to CloudClan!

Beautiful just the way you are

• February 18, 2019 at 7:59 am

Name: Mistypaw
      Fursona: gray she-cat with green eyes
      Rank: apprentice
      Clan: in CloudClan

Running for SW!

• Wishi Wishes for Time to Animate (Wishpaw)
      February 20, 2019 at 3:46 am

Name: Sparky
      Fursona: small orange she-kit with green eyes
      Rank: Kit
      Clan: Kittypet (for now!)

Oh boy howdy...

• Cloudpaw the inactive
      March 6, 2019 at 4:01 am

name: is it problematic if i name myself cloud-something?if so…uhhh…stream-something (help me come up with a suffix please someone)
      fursona: white she-cat with a gray stripe down her back
      rank:warrior
      Clan: Cloudclan

Inactivity=me

• March 9, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Maybe Streamshine or Streamripple? I liked your forsuna btw!

Beautiful just the way you are

5. February 16, 2019 at 2:17 pm

This page is where we roleplay, please use the page I’m gonna link to sign up or ask me anything.

rabbit15

Beautiful just the way you are

6. February 18, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Aww your cat is sooo sweet!

Name: Mistycloud
    Fursona: soft-furred misty silver she-cat with white swirls and light green eyes
    Rank: Deputy (can I? 😀)
    Clan: CloudClan

Can't help loving me

7. February 18, 2019 at 1:45 pm

Accepeted both of you and nope I’m saving it to Ravenpaw/mist. And TY Crystie <3

Beautiful just the way you are

8. February 19, 2019 at 10:24 am

Whaaaat?! Our prefix are all Misty!!! 😮

Can't help loving me

• Cloudpaw the inactive
      March 6, 2019 at 4:05 am

probably since the description of cloudclan says we live in a misty forest 😛

Inactivity=me

9. February 19, 2019 at 7:10 pm

And they’re a gray cat with green eyes basically. Sandy, would you mind if I’ll change yours to Fogpaw (I tried a similar name)

Beautiful just the way you are

10. February 21, 2019 at 9:17 am

Updated allegiances!

Leader: Songstar – a brown tabby and white she-cat with hazel eyes (played by Ravenmist)
    Deputy: Mistycloud – soft-furred misty silver she-cat with white swirls and light green eyes (played by Crystie)
    Medicine cat: Cloudymoon – a cream-white-and-gray mottled she-cat with
    clear amber eyes (played by Cloudy)
    APPRENTICE, SILENTPAW
    Warriors: open
    Apprentices: Silentpaw – sleek white she-cat with blue eyes and silver splotches (played by Shadow)
    Fogpaw – gray she-cat with green eyes (played by Sandy) (I changed her name from Mistypaw to Fogpaw because we already have the prefix Misty. Hopefully this is ok with you!)
    Queens: open
    Elders: open
    Kits: open

Outside the clan:
    Loners: open
    Rogues: open
    Kittypets: Sparky – small orange she-kit with green eyes (played by Wishy)
    Snowy – soft white she-kit with blue eyes (played by Shadow)

Beautiful just the way you are

• 🌺🌸Flighty That Is Wearing A Flower Dress!🌼🌷
      March 1, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Warriors: Poolmist-silveer tabby she cat with blue eyes

~ SquirrelXBramble4life ~

• March 3, 2019 at 8:31 am

Played by you, I guess?

Beautiful just the way you are

11. Robin
    February 22, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Name: Robinsky
    Fursona: jet black she-cat with amber eyes
    Rank: Warrior (open for apprentice!)
    Clan: CloudClan

Name: Minty
    Fursona: light gray she cat with leaf green eyes, white tail tip
    Rank: Kittypet (friends with Snowy and/ or Sparky?)

12. February 25, 2019 at 9:55 am

I’m fine being Fogpaw 😛

Running for SW!

• February 25, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Great! Anyone wanna role-play?

Beautiful just the way you are

13. March 1, 2019 at 2:48 am

-Silentpaw-
    Silentpaw pulled the nettles from the ground, hesitating. Before the sun could rise, she raced back to camp.
    Silentpaw placed the still stinging nettles on the store. All the other nettles all got their sting back. Growling, she curled up in her nest before her mentor woke up.

-Snowy-
    Snowy bounced up and down with excitement and raced out the den.
    Her mother called after her. “Don’t be long!” she fretted.
    “I won’t!” Snowy called. She wanted to visit Sparky and show her the forest she’d found. She’d smelled cat scent there! She raced to Sparky’s den. “Sparky!! SPAAAAAARRRRKYYYYYY!!” she squealed.

Lazy burnt p̷̲̠̦͒͌𝓸Ⓣ𝐚тⓄ