Post navigation

34 Replies to “Moon’ Page”

1. February 5, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Claimed…if it isn’t too late. 😛 If it is, that’s okay too. 🙁 Please, StarClan….

gold’s fake & real love hurts

2. February 5, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Mine 😛

procrastination EXTREME

3. February 6, 2019 at 5:28 pm

So, is this mine or Shadow’s?

gold’s fake & real love hurts

4. February 7, 2019 at 5:47 am

Ok, I’m guessing this is my page, since I claimed it first, so I’m going to use it for an RP, but I’m going to wait until I find another secret page so one can be for making characters and the other can be for roleplaying.

gold’s fake & real love hurts

• Frosto's Scared of Getting a Candy Gram (Frostpaw | Frostfire)
      February 8, 2019 at 5:23 pm

want some secret pages? I have lots 😀

Cheet4SW

• Moonkit028
        May 28, 2019 at 10:44 pm

OOO CAN I HAVE ONE? I REALLY WANNA HOST A ROLEPLAY

5. February 10, 2019 at 12:44 am

Oof 😛

procrastination EXTREME

6. February 10, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Hey Raven maybe you can have this secret page for this? Also, I have tons you can come ask me anytime you reaLLY NEED SOME 🙂 (WHAT HAPPENED caps oof too lazy to fix)

Iceflower Scarlett2

~ Shadow whop is so annoying and so obsessed with Moon that she must be annoying ;’/

procrastination EXTREME

7. Embermoon (Emby)
    February 15, 2019 at 3:33 am

Does anyone have a secret page that maybe I could use?

8. March 9, 2019 at 2:03 am

Okay! MoonClan has moved! This Clan lives in a forest with pines and oaks, and a small area that is like a moor. The Moonledge is where the leader (me) addresses her Clan. You can have up to 4 OCs. This Clan is for both Rping and games. I might use a different page for it, but for now, here! 😛 Moon, my amazing cat, is our most amazing cat! 😛
    Allegiances:
    Leader: Shadowstar- soft-furred white she-cat with shady gray points and azure blue eyes (Shadow)

Deputy: Wolfdawn- long furred gray she-cat with a white underbelly, a bushy tail and amber eyes. (Wolfie)

Medicine Cat: Crystalshine- long-furred silver tabby she-cat with ginger-and-white markings and light green eyes (Crystie)
    Apprentice, Sandpaw (Sandy)

Senior warriors:
    Bluefire- pale grey she-cat with stunning blue eyes, deaf in one ear (Willowbrook)

Warriors:
    Smoke- gray she-cat with ginger splotches (Smoky)
    Tigernight- dark gray tom with dark brown tabby stripes with light amber eyes (Spotsy)
    Robinsky- jet black she-cat with amber eyes (Roo/Robin)

Apprentices:
    Sandpaw- ginger tabby she-cat with forest green eyes – medicine cat apprentice (Sandy)

Queens:
    Spottedfern- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with dark green eyes (mother to Leafkit, Firekit, and Squirrelkit.) (Spotsy)

Kits:
    Spottedfern’s kits: Leafkit, a white she-cat with light brown tabby markings and light blue eyes, Firekit, a dark russet tom with light green eyes, and Squirrelkit, a light orange flaming she-cat with dark amber eyes. (Spotsy)
    Wrenkit- lithe brown tabby she-cat with white spot on chest and emerald green eyes (Wren)
    Cats Outside the Clan:
    Silent- sleek, wispy silver and white she-cat with light, glittering blue eyes (Shadow)
    Padlock- white cat with black markings, one of which resembles a padlock, and green eyes (Willowbrook)

procrastination EXTREME