Warrior cats that DESERVE a novella/super edition by Pebbleglow

Pebbleglow shares characters they think deserve a story of their own. Minor spoilers for AVOS!

Official art by Wayne McLoughlin

Hello Blogclan! In this article I will be listing my top FIVE cats who deserve to get a novella/Super edition!
So without further ado…

#5 Ashfur
I know many people may (cough cough) dislike Ashfur, but I think it would be COOOOOL to have him in a novella. We can find out what drove Ashfur mad when Squirrelflight chose Brambleclaw over him and finally understand his wrong doings.
Title ideas: Ashfur’s Jealousy or Ashfur’s Grudge.

#4 Lionblaze & Jayfeather
Dovewing and Hollyleaf have one so why not? Also, I want to learn MORE about there powers and discover WHY they were chosen as the three! 😛 Some title ideas may be: Lionlaze’s Strength or Jayfeather’s Sight.

#3 Cinderpelt/Cinderheart
I think I would really like to see Cinderpelt as a main character! Also, I would LOVE some more juicy details about how and why Starclan chose to reincarnate HER as Cinderheart and see what was going through Cinderpelt’s head at the time. Title ideas: Cinderpelt’s Second Chance or Cinderheart’s Memories.

#2 Darktail
True he is nasty and rude and just flat-out HORRIBLE, but I think it would be really cool to dive deeper into his backstory and find out why he hated the clans so much (specifically Windclan) and what his life was like! 🙂 Title ideas: Darktail’s Misery or Darktail’s Hardships

And FINALLY, NUMBER ONE!… Drumroll please……….

#1 ROCK!!!!
I absolutely LOVE Rock, I am always mystified by hime and I really, REALLY, R-E-A-L-L-Y want to see him in a novella. I think it would be TOTALLY AWESOME to learn more about Rock’s history, like how he came to know Midnight, or how he got his “curse to live forever,” or about his time when he was the very first stoneteller. There are just SOOOO many secrets waiting to be revealed about Rock’s time.
Title ideas: Rock’s Wisdom

Some other notable mentions:
– Breezepelt
– Thistleclaw
– Barley
– Scourge (I know he already has a manga but what evs)
– Sandstorm
– Princess maybe????

Also, I know Midnight isn’t a cat, but I think it would be really cool to see her in a novella as the main character. Maybe the book could be about how she came to know about the clans, how she met Rock, etc.

And that concludes my list of cats (and other animals) that deserve a novella/super edition. Let me know which cats YOU think should have a novella.

Bye and Thanks for reading! 😛

Pebbleglow

23 Replies to “Warrior cats that DESERVE a novella/super edition by Pebbleglow”

1. March 16, 2019 at 8:26 am

I think you night have a mistake here, mods. I know VectorSigma101, they’re a user on the Wwiki. However, the art that is here is official art, and I’m pretty sure that Vec didn’t do it. Mind clearing it for me?

Silverstream is a bae 😛

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      March 17, 2019 at 3:54 am

Oh, goodness, you’re right 😛 The image I found somehow linked it back to VectorSigma. Thank you for letting me know!

Writer, photographer, mod

2. Beepaw(Blazey Glazey paw)(Jaypaw)
    March 16, 2019 at 12:05 pm

I disagree with Rock, but that’s just because he’s mean to my Jaybaby. NO ONE IS MEAN TO MY JAYBABY. But all the others should DEFINITELY have super editions or novellas. Like Ravenpaw said, Ashfur’s Envy would be another really great name for Ashfur’s novella. I don’t think his story would be long enough for a super edition, though. Especially as most of it was very apparent in the two arcs it took place in and most super editions happen either in between arcs or away from the Clans But he should totally have a novella! I would own it and read it All. The. TIME!

3. March 16, 2019 at 7:01 pm

I agree with all of these! Especially rock. Your right! There are so many secrets we don’t know about him yet.
    I would love to see all of these characters get a novella/super edition 🙂

Don't judge me

4. Pebbleglow
    March 17, 2019 at 8:09 am

Thanks guys! 😀 This is my first article so I put a lot of thought into it. Also, I should’ve put Tree as the #1 or 2, he’s so cool, but when I wrote the article, I didn’t know who tree was yet…

• Pebbleglow
      March 23, 2019 at 1:20 am

O hey Ravenshine! 😀

5. Ravenshine
    March 19, 2019 at 2:05 pm

It’s great to know everything that we can, especially when the Erins only publish snippets and leave us wondering for the rest ^w^

meowmeow

6. Alzzez101
    March 20, 2019 at 5:31 pm

This was awesome. Rock should so get a novella, I hope the Erin’s look at this site. You would learn so many secrets in Rock’s Super Edition. I bet they should have his viewpoint start from a kit, and was he born hairless, or not? What is he had fur once? So many secrets revealed.

7. Violetpaw
    April 2, 2019 at 5:24 pm

WOW, I would love Ashfur’s! I would so read that!
    Honestly, I thought that he was just misguided. After all, he did love Squirrelflight, even though it wasn’t in the right way later.