Cats I think Deserve Super Editions or Novellas by Blossomfire15

Blossomfire15 shares some characters they think should have stories of their own. Do you want to see any of these feline’s tales?

Art by liracal

Hi! It’s Blossomfire15 here with my five article, I think….
Anyways, I’ll be talking about cats I think deserve super editions or novellas. I’m going to talk about Super Editions first.😁

Super Editions:

1. Half Moon
I love Half Moon’s story. She was so sacrificial & I would love to see her viewpoint on leaving the lake & her love with Jayfeather, thinking it’s Jay’s Wing. And her struggle to face her destiny & not becoming mates with Jayfeather(Jay’s Wing)😢💚💙(Jaymoon forever!!!!)
I think it’d be called Half Moon’s Sacrifice!

2. Cinderheart
Wouldn’t it be cool to read a super edition through Cinderheart’s viewpoint? On how she was uncertain about her destiny & her love for Lionblaze? I think it’d be AWESOME to read a super edition on her viewpoint. 💜💙
I imagine it’d be called Cinderheart’s Path.

3. Midnight & Rock
Both of these, best friends(I think, I forgot😛) have an unknown past. It’d be cool to find out about both of their pasts & where they came from. The titles: Midnight’s Past & Rock’s Tale.

4. Brackenfur
Either a super edition or a novella, I think super edition, but I think Brackenfur deserves one. It’s a very common opinion that it’d be really fantastic if he had a super edition.
To see how he dealt with the deaths of Cinderpelt, Frostfur, Molepaw, Seedpaw, Honeyfern & Sorreltail. Plus, growing up with a mentor who was off with a RiverClan & also, his viewpoint on Brightheart, his sister’s accident & Cinderpelt’s accident too.(Two sister’s, two accidents, wow!) Title: Brackenfur’s Grief

Novellas:

1. Willowshine
I’d love to see Willowshine’s viewpoint on having an unbelieving mentor & being taught about StarClan by Leafpool in her dreams! I’ve always liked Willowshine & I think it would be really interesting!
If she did have a novella, I think it’d be called Willowshine’s Dream or something, aah, that sounds stupid.

2. Briarlight
Title: Briarlight’s Faith or something else
Seeing Briarlight deal with her disability & her relationship with Jayfeather from her viewpoint would be so cool! And how he helps her have hope on having a good long happy life! And also, how she starts to love Jayfeather. (Cause a fact says she loved Jayfeather so…)

3. Needletail
I love Needletail & would really really think it’d be really awesome if she had a novella! Title: Needletail’s Remorse. Seeing her feelings about Rowanstar & Darktail’s Kin, her relationship wit Alderheart, & her broken family! I want to know more about her family & relationship with them cause I think that’s why she was so lonely & Broken.😢

Honorable Mentions:
Heathertail(Novella)
Snowtuft(Novella)
Darktail(Novella)
Rowanstar(Novella)
Blackstar(even though I don’t like him much)(Super Edition)
Jake(Novella)
Kestrelflight(Novella)

And duhhhhh, I think that’s all! Thank you for reading this article & please feel free to express your feelings in the comments below!❣️

Signing off,
Blossomfire15

23 Replies to “Cats I think Deserve Super Editions or Novellas by Blossomfire15”

1. Avatar
    April 16, 2019 at 11:13 pm

I’ve always wanted a Half Moon SE 😉

bramblestar has rabies >:3

2. Avatar
    Sky
    April 17, 2019 at 1:23 am

I’ve always wanted a Half Moon super edition, I think that she’d really deserve it. For all other cats that you listed under super edition, I believe should get just a novella instead. They’re good picks but don’t have enough substance to deserve a super edition.

So I’m going to pick on Brackenfur a bit, just because the idea of him getting a super edition is so popular. Don’t get me wrong, Brackenfur is amazing! He’s sweet, loyal, brave, and so much more, an amazing warrior of his Clan. However, I just don’t feel like he deserves a super edition. Yes, I definitely went through a heck ton of grief, but in my opinion that’s not enough to get a super edition. There needs to be something more (I don’t really know what though), and Brackenfur doesn’t have that. Now, many might argue that a super edition would potentially add more to Brackenfur, but using that argument I could argue that literally EVERY SINGLE CAT in Warriors deserves one. I do believe that a Brackenfur novella might be interesting though. 🙂

I would also add on an Ashfur novella even though I hate him with all of my Warriors heart. It’d be interesting to see his… demented mind work.

2019, here I come!

April 17, 2019 at 3:29 am

Well the only reason I put him on super editions is because a lot of cats died in his life & I don’t think it’d fit in a 10 chapter book.

Sky
        April 17, 2019 at 8:53 pm

I think it would tbh, there’s not much to work with for the Erins other than deaths and sorrow, maybe some Sorrel stuff but yeah

2019, here I come!

3. Avatar
    Violetpaw
    April 17, 2019 at 11:32 am

I would so read Blackstar’s novella.
    Or maybe Rowanstar.
    Dunno about Blackstar, but definitely Rowanstar’s Betrayal about how his Clan and his son betrayed him for the rogues and Dovewing.

OOOOF ASHFUr i would definitely read that
    Maybe Ashfur’s Heart?

Butterfly
      April 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Tigerheart never betrayed Rowanstar for the rogues. He was one of the only cats who actually stayed with his Clan at first (not all the other cats who didn’t stay in ShadowClan at first were really at fault for that though. Like Puddleshine had to to take care of the sick cats, and the sick cats were too sick to do anything about the situation.) But he did leave the Clan for a while to be with Dovewing, and he was a loner/Guardian Cat and was raising their kits with her, until they all went back to ShadowClan.

Butterfly
        April 18, 2019 at 1:23 am

(I just re-read your comment and realized that you just meant that the rest of Rowanstar’s Clan betrayed him for the rouges and that Tigerheart only betrayed him for Dovewing 😛 )

4. Avatar
    Gingerpaw/fur wants a mentor (agian!)
    April 18, 2019 at 2:35 am

Love that list! Agree with you on everything. I think Cinderpelt/heart deserves one the most though!