1.2K Comments
Captain, leader of the tin soldier army | Falconpaw/Captain
Falcon soaring over colorful fireworks (Falconpaw)
December 28, 2020 9:43 pm

Why is this page so D E D? A thousand new shows have been announced!

𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
December 29, 2020 10:39 am

Yeah, a thousand new shows… that haven’t been released yet, so there’s not really a lot to talk about yet 😛

𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
January 5, 2021 5:19 am

REVIVE. REVIVE. DO NOT DIE ON US.

𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
January 5, 2021 7:35 pm

Why can I so easily imagine this happening 😛 😛 😛 😛
______________________________________________________
Thor: LOKI!!!!
Loki: What now?
Thor: WHERE IS MY HAMMER!!
Loki (with that confused look of his): Your what?
Thor: MY HAMMER LOKI, WHERE.IS.MY.HAMMER!!!
Loki: I took care of it
Thor: WHERE DID YOU PUT IT!!
Loki: Why do you need to know?
Thor: I NEED IT!
*Thor starts desperately searching for his hammer*
Loki (grinning in typical fashion): This should get interesting.
*Thor nears Loki’s room*
Loki: Don’t you dare go into that room Thor. We’ve been planning this for months.
Thor: ASGAURD IS IN DANGER!!
Loki: Our brotherhood is in danger
Thor: YOU TELL ME WHERE MY HAMMER IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF ASGARUD OR SO HELP ME!!…
Loki: Well, I can tell you one thing-I am the greatest good Asgard’s ever going to get.
Thor: LOKI!!!!!!

Captain, leader of the tin soldier army | Falconpaw/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 11, 2021 9:48 pm

Honestly, I can, too 😛

Hawthorn skating on a frozen lake with sparkling seals (Hawthornpaw/claw)
Hawthorn skating on a frozen lake with sparkling seals (Hawthornpaw/claw)
January 9, 2021 3:42 pm

First of all, I know a lot of people didn’t, but did anyone on here like Wonder Woman 1984? I personally really enjoyed it. Second of all, I’m so excited for WandaVision, which is coming on the 15th!!!

Captain, leader of the tin soldier army | Falconpaw/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 11, 2021 9:49 pm

I never actually watched that, but I am very excited for WandaVision!

Sokekitty
Sokekitty
January 13, 2021 8:47 pm

i have watched wonderwomen
and all marvel
other than one
i can not remember what it is called

Captain, leader of the tin soldier army | Falconpaw/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Guys! Did you watch it? Did you watch WandaVision?!

Three ads in a row on Spotify (Spottedpaw/stream)
Three ads in a row on Spotify (Spottedpaw/stream)
January 17, 2021 12:05 am

Oh my goodness has anyone else seen WandaVision? I wasn’t all that excited for it because I’m just not really in the marvel fandom so I was ambivalent, but I’ve seen the first two episodes and I really like it, I’m really excited for the third episode to come out!

Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
January 17, 2021 12:11 am

I was seriously nagging my dad all day to watch it😛 it was so stinking good!!!

Captain, leader of the tin soldier army | Falconpaw/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 17, 2021 12:18 am

everyone ignored my comment that was so similar to this one :’)

I have! It’s really, really good!

1 21 22 23