Which Character Would You Like to See in a Warriors Novella?

I received a very exciting email from my favourite editor, Clare, this week. ❤️

THIS POLL WILL CLOSE ON MAY 16TH 12PM BST

The Warriors team are thinking about future novellas, and we want to know who YOU’D like to read a little something extra about.

I am so happy to share this because I know how excited you’ll be. 🥳 I’ve read lots of fabulous suggestions for novellas in your comments over past moons and now you have an opportunity to share your ideas with a Warriors editor.

So fill in the form or put your suggestion in a comment and I will pass it along.

THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED.

Thank you so much for your inspired suggestions! ❤️

120 Replies to “Which Character Would You Like to See in a Warriors Novella?”

1. Spottedrose
    May 29, 2019 at 12:19 am

I’d love to see one for Ivypool, Redwillow, or Ashfur!

2. Appleshade
    May 29, 2019 at 5:07 pm

I know my submission was late but PLEASE listen to me about Frostfur! She is so awesome and deserves a novella! Maybe when her kits go missing in Into The Wild? Or when she’s Bluestar’s apprentice? Or especially when her, Speckletail, Shadepelt, and Loudbelly stay behind in the old forest? Maybe they got help from Ravenpaw and Barley, but Frostfur was the last one remaining because the other three died? Please?

3. Yūkari
    May 30, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Well, I really incredibly would like to read a novella telling about Brambleberry. This riverclan’s medicine cat is beautiful, but her prehistory is unknown to us.

4. Rosethorn
    May 30, 2019 at 3:24 pm

Could there be a romantic relationship between Brambleberry and Featherwhisker?

5. Quick Wind
    May 30, 2019 at 3:35 pm

I would like to read a short story about the relationship of Fallowtail and Reedfeather. Very little was said about them.

6. ReedshineInMyHeart
    May 30, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I would really like to know more about Reedshine, what happened to her after Appledusk’s death? Or maybe something about her past? I’m sure she was a good cat.

7. Ivie | Ivypaw
    May 30, 2019 at 3:58 pm

I know the survey closed buuuuut I really want to see something about Dawnpelt. She’s quite interesting 😛

8. NorthStar Coyote
    June 28, 2019 at 4:08 am

I’d love a novella about Blackstar, and how he grew from his mistakes of killing Stonefur and helping TigerclawStar. And maybe even in his dreams Stonefur could come to him and says that he forgives him.

9. snowpelt
    July 13, 2019 at 9:08 am

Cinderheart /cinderpelt book would be cool maybe a superedition tho one book caus they were the same cat for a while.

10. Dappledleaf(looking for app)
    July 20, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I feel like having a novella about Owlstar would be epic! I have heard so much about him, but I think having a whole novella about him would be very cool and interesting! I know the surveys closed, but I just wanted to voice my opinion

11. Sagenose
    August 28, 2019 at 4:24 pm

I know its closed but i would LOVE to learn more about Snow tuft, like if the theory about him being Snow kit is true.

Savannah Milch