Which Character Would You Like to See in a Warriors Novella?

I received a very exciting email from my favourite editor, Clare, this week. ❤️

THIS POLL WILL CLOSE ON MAY 16TH 12PM BST

The Warriors team are thinking about future novellas, and we want to know who YOU’D like to read a little something extra about.

I am so happy to share this because I know how excited you’ll be. 🥳 I’ve read lots of fabulous suggestions for novellas in your comments over past moons and now you have an opportunity to share your ideas with a Warriors editor.

So fill in the form or put your suggestion in a comment and I will pass it along.

THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED.

Thank you so much for your inspired suggestions! ❤️

106 Replies to “Which Character Would You Like to See in a Warriors Novella?”

1. willow that sways with the breeze
    May 20, 2019 at 1:49 pm

we have not had a riverclan pov since mistystars omen and croockedstar promise

go stormfur!!!

dont die graystripe

2. Jaysnow
    May 21, 2019 at 3:31 am

Kate, can you tell us a few of the most popular characters suggested please? No W.A.S’s would be nice. 🙂

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 21, 2019 at 8:14 am

W.A.S.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Thistle
        May 21, 2019 at 8:57 am

🙁 Please tell us Kate.
        (any news about new books?)
        BTW When is the thing gonna come out on Warriorcats.com I check there everyday to see nothing.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 22, 2019 at 7:19 am

It’ll take a while yet – many meetings must be arranged and attended first. Discussions must be had to whittle 500 down to half a dozen.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. Snowfall
    May 21, 2019 at 9:58 am

Hi Kate, might be a bit soon but any word on when we might expect the poll to be up yet?
    Also how are the editors dealing with having to go through 500+ Submissions?

“My herbs!” ~ Jayfeather

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 22, 2019 at 7:18 am

I’ve just sent the list of 500 cut and pasted comments to the team. No word back yet. They might still be sobbing quietly at the size of the document. They probably weren’t expecting a BlogClan tsunami. 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Plipplop
    May 21, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Shaded Moss! He deserves a novella. It could be about his life, and his decision to leave. I think a good name for it would be… well, Shaded Moss’s Decision. What do you guys think? Would this have promise? Another idea is actually for an extremely tiny character. Dewy Leaf. I want to know what happens in her life, considering the fact that she has two different mates, one leaving her for travel, and her staying with her starving kits with her other mate. This could make a really dang good novella! What do you think, Kate, or whoever else is reading this? Would you read these two novellas if they were made?

Plippy The Theorist

• Plipplop
      May 21, 2019 at 12:28 pm

Oops, heheh… please ignore this

Plippy The Theorist