Which sister rules? Dovewing or Ivypool? by Lightningleaf

Lightningleaf shares their opinion on the notable pair of sisters, Dovewing and Ivypool.

Art by blazedestroyed

Everyone knows that Dovewing and Ivypool were as close as hairs on a vole’s pelt in the first books of Omen Of The Stars. But soon after, the two sisters became seperate. Which sister rules Warrior Cats? Well, here’s my opinion.
WARNING If you are a Dovewing lover, read on at your own cost.
1. Positive traits about both sisters

Dovewing was, the third cat in the three. And, she has all these superpowers, but she didn’t use them to do anything evil unlike Tigerstar. She cared for the fate of all four Clans and did try to save them.

Ivypool was never noticed as much as Dovewing, but as far as I saw she didn’t complain that much. Ivypool is also calmer than Dovewing, and Ivypool didn’t panic when anything really bad happened to her, unlike Dovewing did when she traveled into the mountains. Ivypool also has bravery. She did, after all, risk her life in the Dark Forest and was enssieecial(How do you spell that?) to all of the Clans.
2. Negative traits about both sisters

Dovewing is the person who complains when everyone else dosn’t; she complained to Jayfeather in the mountains. She complained when Tigerheart told her he was going to stay in ShadowClan, and she also complained when in the city Tigerheart suggested that they go back to ShadowClan.

Ivypool is sort of jealeous, if you see her that way. She was really unnoticed compared to Dovewing, and the actual reason she trained in the Dark Forest was because she was, um, jealous of Dovewing’s powers and wanted something of her own to compare to Dovewing’s superpowers. Also, in case you are a Dovewing lover, I added this part. In order to @-Willowcreek- on Scratch, Ivypool only spied in the Dark Forest because she was afraid of the Dark Forest Cats before Jayfeather and Lionblaze recruited her.
So, this is my whole opinion. I really don’t know what you will think of this, but I think Dovewing lovers probably won’t like this, while Ivypool lovers…. That’s a different matter. And what’s your opinion? Dovewing or Ivypool?

31 Replies to “Which sister rules? Dovewing or Ivypool? by Lightningleaf”

1. Mintleaf
    November 11, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Ivypool is waaaaaaaaaaaay better! In Dovewing’s silence, like sfjdilsa said, Dovewing complained about not being able to see or hear. She said how could she be a normal warrior if she didn’t have her powers. EVERY OTHER WARRIOR DOES NOT HAVE THESE POWERS! Ivypool only went to the dark forest because she was jealous of her sister. every cat preferred Dovewing to Ivypool. Even the apprentices when they were paired with Ivypaw, complained that Ivypaw was boring and Dovepaw was the best hunter.
    Ivypool is also way braver because she spied on the dark forest. Maybe the most brave thing Dovewing did was use her power to look at the dark forest before the battle. Dovewing went on all the journeys and Ivypool didn’t.
    Another thing that made me angry was when Dovepaw met up with Tigerheart and Ivypaw followed her. Then when a patrol came, Tigerheart hid Dovepaw and let Ivypaw get captured.

Ivypool all the WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Cottonwood
    February 8, 2020 at 2:58 pm

Awesome 👍!!!!!!

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

3. Silver Speaker
    February 12, 2020 at 3:38 am

Ivypool by far!!! She became a Dark Forest spy and saved the clans without powers! She has cool battle scars and is really pretty. She also has a determined eye color. Which leads me to this:

DOVEWING’S EYES ARE GREEN
    ~ Ivypool’s are blue
    ~They’re very different from each other so it’s only logical that they have different eye color
    ~ Green matches Dovewing’s fur better
    ~ Green means calm and welcoming, like Dovewing
    ~ Blue means sad, distressed or upset, like Ivypool at one point

MedicineCat

4. Dewfeather
    February 16, 2020 at 9:42 pm

I personally like Ivypool better. She’s interesting and her time in the dark forest is intriguing. I hate how Dovewing is spying on the other clans and when she loses her hearing she’s all complaining

Suck it suck it come on son!!!

5. Dewfeather
    February 18, 2020 at 10:20 pm

I also don’t like dovewing because in Tigerhearts Shadow everyone is taking care of the kits. It happens several times.

Suck it suck it come on son!!!

6. Foxpaw
    March 17, 2020 at 1:01 pm

I think they are equal there were still some stuff left out but this may be wrong but one of them did get captured by two legs I think and I do think dovewing did and complained and s squirrelflight got worried also I’m forced to like dovewing since I act like her I complain

• Foxpaw
      March 17, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Eek wrong purrsons name was used whoops

7. Violetpaw
    April 22, 2020 at 9:08 am

I DEFINATLY like ivypool more. Yes, she did join the DF cuz of jelousey but then started spying on them. Also i dont like dovewing.she is just moeny for an adult cat. She was kinda… useless?… in my opinion. She never used her powers for anything useful apart from hunting and meeting tigerheart before he got to their meeting place. Yes she did save the clans from the drought but she was an apprentice bak then where i liked her a bit. Anyway some cat would probably have thought of going there if they acctualy had common sencse in the book. I think hollyleaf or ivypool would have been better being the third cat. Ivypool is cool :).

☆ Vio ☆

8. Cinderpaw
    May 11, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Ivypool is the best! Yes, she went to the DF for bad reasons but she turned it into something good. She did more to save the clans then two of the three cats in the prophecy! She risked her life every night I actual hell! Meanwhile, Dovewing was rocking it out with her stupid forbidden boyfriend! Ivypool should have been the third cat.

Looking for a mentor!