🎄 Pineblossom ✨
🎄 Pineblossom ✨
June 29, 2019 1:56 am

Happy Clanniversary Pasty! You are super fun to talk to, and a great Blogclanner! <3 😀

(also yay you got permission for instagram!)

Littlefang
Littlefang
June 29, 2019 2:25 am

I still vouched for you! Hope today is special!

shadoof (Shadowmoon)
shadoof (Shadowmoon)
June 29, 2019 2:47 am

Aaaaaahhhh Pasty happy Clanniversary! 😀

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
June 29, 2019 2:53 am

happy clanniversary <3

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
June 29, 2019 5:17 am

PASTY PASTY PASTY MY DEAREST APPRENTY ILYSM!!!! Ahhh I’m so glad you joined BlogClan and became my amazing apprentice!!!

*dumps bucketloads of hugs on you*

I love how we have the same Clanniversary 😛

Willowstep (Wistep)
Willowstep (Wistep)
June 29, 2019 6:48 am

Happy Clanniversary, Pasty. 🙂

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
June 29, 2019 6:50 am

Congrats Pasty!! <3

❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
June 29, 2019 7:36 am

Happy Clanniversary Pastel! So glad you’ve been here for a year. 🙂

Aster the Meowzarella Cheese Will Never Trust the Baked Beans Again (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
June 29, 2019 11:37 am

Happy clanniversary Pasty 🎉🎊😺!!!

Fallenshadows
Fallenshadows
June 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Happy clanniversary, Pasty! 😀 ❤️random comment I think it’s really cool that you and your mentor share a clanniversary 😛

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
June 30, 2019 12:54 am
Reply to  Fallenshadows

Ikr I love it too. We were just met to be 😛

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
June 29, 2019 2:39 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Pasty! <333 Let’s hope for many more 😉

Pastelblossom 🌺 Pasty
Pastelblossom 🌺 Pasty
June 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Woah! I can’t believe I’ve been a BlogClanner for a year! I remember when I first joined how excited I was. Y’all have been with me through my ups and downs (and my Pet Sematary obsession 😛). I love all of y’all so much and y’all are all such amazing good friends and I hope we can all stay in contact for a very long time.

Foxtail- You are such a good friend and mentor. You are one of the kindest people I’ve ever met. I love talking to you so much. I still wonder why you choose me to be your apprentice, a new member who could never comment again. I’m so glad you choose me as your apprentice. I love you so much 💕 Happy clanniversary 💙

Bluebellpaw- You are so sweet and funny. Your spongebob memes make me laugh so much. Your an amazing person and great friend 💕

Frosto- You were one of the first people I became friends with on BlogClan. You are so kind and a great friend. I love how we have a lot in common (warrior cats and friends) 💜

Rainie- My flower buddy!! Your an amazing friend and you are so kind and a great mod! Ily 🌸💕

Hazy- I know we disagree about Ivypool but you are so kind and talented. Your a great friend 💙

Maple- Your so talented and a great friend! Your very kind 💜

Wavesplash- Your so sweet and a great friend!! You have great advice for my stupid problems 💕

The Blogteam- Y’all are all so sweet and incredible. Thank you for running BlogClan 💙

Littlefang- You are so sweet and you are so good at writing. Your also a great friend 💜

Fally- You are so nice and a great friend and person 💛

Everyone else on BlogClan- Y’all are all so sweet and amazing! I hope we can become better friends soon 💕

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
June 29, 2019 10:43 pm

Very sweet post Pasty, and happy Clanniversary!! 😀 <3

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
July 1, 2019 4:07 am

Happy clanniversary flower buddy!! Love you loads!❤️🌸

♥Moonpaw/stripe♥
♥Moonpaw/stripe♥
July 1, 2019 11:41 pm

Happy Clanniversary Patsy! Sorry I’m late 😛

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit