Sundance’s Marvellous Adventure

Sundance has amazed me by deciding to walk across the USA. Seriously. She’s…

Sundance has amazed me by deciding to walk across the USA. Seriously. She’s…

Walking.

Across.

America.

I am filled with her admiration and have been enjoying her missives from the route. You can check out her progress too and find out how and why she has decided to make the massive Odyssey on her blog ginandfaith.com

Go, Sunny! You are my newest hero along with Megan Rapinoe.

You deserve this. ❤️

Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost)
Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost)
July 29, 2019 7:26 am

😮

Sundance
Sundance
August 2, 2019 9:51 pm

Ahhhhh 😭💖 Thank you so much for the shout-out, Kate, it means the wwoorrllllddd, I love you to pieces 💕 And thank you BlogClan for all the well-wishes I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!! 😝

I’m currently halfway across the country in Ellsworth, Kansas! (Though it feels like I’m 75% done … until I look at a map of the U.S. and go “oh no I have a lot more left.” 🤣 And all the more physically challenging parts – like crossing over the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and the Great Basin Desert in Nevada)

I’m gonna try to get more posts on my blog out soon … including ones about what’s currently going on in my trip. 😀

Megan Rapinoe IS fabulous

waterbreeze
waterbreeze
August 2, 2019 9:59 pm
Reply to  Sundance

[Mod edit: please don’t give out personal information about yourself. 🙂 When referring to age on the Blog, you are either a kit (elementary school ages), an apprentice (middle school ages), a warrior (high school/college ages), or an elder (out of the education system).]

*~Irismist~* (Iris)
*~Irismist~* (Iris)
August 2, 2019 10:02 pm
Reply to  Sundance

AHHHH SUNNY WE’RE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! 😀 😀 😀 GOOD LUCK GURL!!!!!!! YOU GOT THIS!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
If you happen to walk through New York I bring you brownies as encouragement 😛 <3 😀

What Shall We DO With An Unsigned Bluebell?
What Shall We DO With An Unsigned Bluebell?
August 2, 2019 10:05 pm
Reply to  Sundance

sunny! <3

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
August 3, 2019 12:41 am
Reply to  Sundance

I’ve been checking your blog and am excited for new updates!!

Wishing you all the best on your journey, Sunny <3 <3 we're all supporting you here!!

Frostfire

• ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Pets Discussion Page
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on The Rotation
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on The Rotation

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit