Sundance’s Marvellous Adventure

Sundance has amazed me by deciding to walk across the USA. Seriously. She’s…

Walking.

Across.

America.

I am filled with her admiration and have been enjoying her missives from the route. You can check out her progress too and find out how and why she has decided to make the massive Odyssey on her blog ginandfaith.com

Go, Sunny! You are my newest hero along with Megan Rapinoe.

You deserve this. ❤️

44 Replies to “Sundance’s Marvellous Adventure”

1. Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost)
    July 29, 2019 at 7:26 am

😮

BlogClan is gonna own 2020

2. Sundance
    August 2, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Ahhhhh 😭💖 Thank you so much for the shout-out, Kate, it means the wwoorrllllddd, I love you to pieces 💕 And thank you BlogClan for all the well-wishes I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!! 😝

I’m currently halfway across the country in Ellsworth, Kansas! (Though it feels like I’m 75% done … until I look at a map of the U.S. and go “oh no I have a lot more left.” 🤣 And all the more physically challenging parts – like crossing over the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and the Great Basin Desert in Nevada)

I’m gonna try to get more posts on my blog out soon … including ones about what’s currently going on in my trip. 😀

Megan Rapinoe IS fabulous

• waterbreeze
      August 2, 2019 at 9:59 pm

[Mod edit: please don’t give out personal information about yourself. 🙂 When referring to age on the Blog, you are either a kit (elementary school ages), an apprentice (middle school ages), a warrior (high school/college ages), or an elder (out of the education system).]

• Irismist is a warrior now!!
      August 2, 2019 at 10:02 pm

AHHHH SUNNY WE’RE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! 😀 😀 😀 GOOD LUCK GURL!!!!!!! YOU GOT THIS!!!
      ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      If you happen to walk through New York I bring you brownies as encouragement 😛 <3 😀

Vouch 4 Cheetah and Spidey!

• What Shall We DO With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      August 2, 2019 at 10:05 pm

sunny! <3

• Birchfoot
      August 3, 2019 at 12:41 am

I’ve been checking your blog and am excited for new updates!!

Wishing you all the best on your journey, Sunny <3 <3 we're all supporting you here!!

• August 3, 2019 at 1:09 am

Go Sunny!!! We love you <333333

💕

• December 3, 2019 at 3:15 am

GO SUNNY :DDDDDD <33333

great starclan what am i doing

3. December 1, 2019 at 12:08 am