Happy Clanniversary, Sandpaw!

Oops, better hurry! We don’t want to be too late for the party!

It’s the one and only Sandy’s Clanniversary!

Well, actually… it was yesterday 😅 (Goldi’s computer broke, many apologies)

But the party lives on! Today, we celebrate Sandy’s 366th day on the Blog! After all, every day with Sandy should be a celebrated, special day 😄

Happy Clanniversary!

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie

🎄 Pineblossom ✨
🎄 Pineblossom ✨
September 11, 2019 2:21 am

Happy Clanniversary Sandy! You’re a wonderful friend, and we are so lucky to have you <3 😀

also oh no goldi hope your computer is better *yeets some help over yonder*

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
September 11, 2019 8:04 am

Thanks so much Pine! You’re been so great to be by playing my games! <3 😀

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
September 11, 2019 2:36 am

happy clanniversary 🙂

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
September 11, 2019 8:05 am
Reply to  Bluebellsponge

Thanks so much Bluebell! You’re been so great to be by lightening up my day cause of your Spongebob memes! <3 😀

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
September 11, 2019 3:38 am

Happy (late) Clanniversary, Sandy! <3 Here's to another year 😉

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
September 11, 2019 8:06 am

Thanks so much Cheetah! You’re been so great to be by being nice to me! <3 😀

Fawny With The Freckles (Fawnspots)
Fawny With The Freckles (Fawnspots)
September 11, 2019 3:39 am

Happy Clanniversary Sandy!!!😄❤️🎉

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
September 11, 2019 8:06 am

Thanks so much Fawny! You’re been so great to be by…um playing my games! <3 😀

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
September 11, 2019 8:04 am

Thanks so much guys! It’s hard to believe I’ve been on here for a year (and 2 days)!

Also, I hope Goldi’s computer gets fixed soon! 😛

Icepaw
Icepaw
September 11, 2019 9:26 am

Happy(One day late 😛) Clanniversary! 😀🥳

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
September 11, 2019 12:20 pm

Don’t worry, my computer didn’t actually break! I just didn’t have access to my personal one and my school computer doesn’t like me very much. 😛 Things should be back to normal soon, and I apologize for missing the post, Sandy! ❤️

Fallenshadows
Fallenshadows
September 11, 2019 12:22 pm

Happy clanniversary Sandy!!! 😀 ❤

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, & Fantasy Writer)
September 11, 2019 1:45 pm

HaPPY CLANNIVERSARY SANDY!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Your such a cool friend, I hope you have many more clanniversaries to come!!! 😀 😀

Blossomfire15
Blossomfire15
September 11, 2019 3:44 pm

Happy happy Clanniversary Sandpaw!🎉💛🧡

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
September 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Wow, time flies!! Happy Clanniversary!!

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
September 12, 2019 2:35 am

Happy Clanniversary, Sandy! 😀 <3

❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
September 12, 2019 5:56 am

Happy Clanniversary 🙂 🙂

• Falconstorm/Captain on The Rotation
  • Falconstorm/Captain on The Rotation
  • 『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 - 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨』 on BlogClan Tavern
  • Falconstorm/Captain on BlogClan Tavern

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit