Pets Discussion Page

Flamecloud: “I think it would be fun to have a page just to talk about our pets and their funny antics.”

Me: “Yes! Why didn’t I think of that already?”

Me: “Yes! Why didn’t I think of that already?”

To get things started, here’s Barnaby. ❤️

Notify of
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
August 18, 2020 1:09 am

I want pet rats so badly! :’) I’m really hoping to get some this year since it’s Year of the Rat.

I used to have two sister rats named Sugar and Spice. They were really friendly and funny and just the cutest animals! <333

Honeyfern lover

Falcon that soars over Woodland Mansion (Falconpaw/Captain)
Falcon that soars over Woodland Mansion (Falconpaw/Captain)
August 20, 2020 5:23 am

They sound adorable!

Minecraft:
Ride the Pig!

🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
August 18, 2020 1:10 am

My chicken Pepe loves sitting on my lap while I’m on the porch swing.

I was swinging today and she came up to me, begging for me to pick her up.

Honeyfern lover

Falcon that soars over Woodland Mansion (Falconpaw/Captain)
Falcon that soars over Woodland Mansion (Falconpaw/Captain)
August 20, 2020 5:23 am

D’awwww! How precious!

Minecraft:
Ride the Pig!

Poppyspider (Poppypaw)
Poppyspider (Poppypaw)
September 4, 2020 12:17 am

One of my cats Midnight (aka bat cat) is a big baby. If he wants attention he screams until someone picks him up and then he’s quiet. He has all black fur except for little tufts of white on his ears. We call him bat cat because when he sleeps he likes to be almost upside down. I love the dummy!

Diamondclaw's apprentice!

🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
🌲Pinestripe🐿️
September 13, 2020 12:11 am

Aww, he sounds adorable! <3

Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
September 25, 2020 12:42 am

I had a cat named midnight 😛 She was a small black female with the cutest blue eyes. She also liked to bite!!! Lemme tell ya, she was a fighter 😛

Im not average, im savage

Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
September 29, 2020 10:55 pm

So I was watching my grandma’s kittens yesterday, and both of them climbed my back, and got onto my shoulder within not ever a second. They’re so cute. They look the same, except one has darker stripes. I named them Dorito and Cheeto. Their backstory:
my grandma had 2 cats,(China and Tokyo) Tokyo went away for like 6 months. (Before they took him to the hospital to get him fixed) Then he came back with a she-cat and another tom. (We call him Graystripe) Then the she-cat, (I named her Goldenblossom) had Tokyo’s kits.(Cheeto and Dorito) and that’s how Cheeto and Dorito came into the world. They love to fish and swim in the water. If I had to make a warrior backstory for them, here it is:
Cheeto
name: Brightfrost
Clan: RiverClan
appearance: orange tabby tom with light orange stripes, white belly and muzzle
rank: deputy
mother: Goldenblossom
father: Sandshore
brother: Sundown
aunt: Fernshadow

Dorito
name: Sundown
Clan: WindClan
appearance: orange tabby tom with dark orange stripes, white belly and tail tip
rank: senior warrior
mother: Goldenblossom
father: Sandshore
brother: Brightfrost
aunt: Farnshadow

thanks for reading my vent about my grandma’s cats.

Jaybae be my fav

Hollyleaf
Hollyleaf
October 21, 2020 7:13 pm

I have never had a pet before, but I reeeeeeeeely want one! (especially a cat).

Moongust
Moongust
October 23, 2020 4:25 pm

My dog sneezes LIKE ALOT (and I really Want a cat)

1 14 15 16

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch