Pets Discussion Page

Flamecloud: “I think it would be fun to have a page just to talk about our pets and their funny antics.”

Me: “Yes! Why didn’t I think of that already?”

Me: “Yes! Why didn’t I think of that already?”

To get things started, here’s Barnaby. ❤️

.:Crow That Flies Over Winter Frost:. {Crowfrost}
--Jinx--
December 7, 2020 5:02 pm

Edit- it was from a Christmas Tree btw

ferntail
ferntail
December 8, 2020 5:18 pm

i used to have 2 cats but then that became 6 and then 5 then 2 then 1 then…0

do not worry none of them died we just gave them away…

Anonymous
Anonymous
December 15, 2020 7:08 pm

My cat’s name is Mimi. I don’t have a picture on my computer but she’s really cute! She’s a small (but not kitten small, just small for her age) tortoiseshell with a tan front paw and a white patch on her belly and green eyes.

Sunni is back again
Sunni is back again
December 21, 2020 8:54 am

I have 2 dogs that I want to put here but I can’t get a good picture :p

Tinypaw
Tinypaw
January 5, 2021 5:26 am

Yesterday, my dad just put up some more fences so that our chickens wouldn’t get out, but today in the morning, I saw one sitting under a table

Sokekitty
Sokekitty
January 13, 2021 8:49 pm

i did have 2 gerbils when i was like, 5,6 idk
they died but i might be getting new ones ( I am almost 10)
their names were Dashy and Tweak and they were named after octonoats

Sokekitty
Sokekitty
January 13, 2021 8:50 pm

I have 2 dogs
Cosmo, black poodle aged 8,
and Zorro, black and white jackapoo aged 2

Sokekitty
Sokekitty
January 13, 2021 8:52 pm

i do not have any photos 🙁

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚝/𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠) (𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜)
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚝/𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠) (𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜)
January 14, 2021 9:41 am

I own a tuxedo she-cat with green eyes called Tilly. You can see a few cute images of her here: https://freeimage.host/i/KD0iPa
(also believe it or not she turned 6 on the 7th January!)

she can actually be quite nasty sometimes. Like if u interact with her for too long she will bite and/or grab and/or scratch ur arm which can be pretty painful sometimes. But when she isn’t being aggressive, she’s like a fluffy living, breathing, purring pillow 😽😽😽

Drizzlenose
Drizzlenose
January 14, 2021 8:44 pm

I have a golden retriever (why is it so hard to spell retriever) puppy named Maggie. She is absolutely hilarious. I tell her “Don’t be crazy/Don’t be weird” about 6 times a day.

Moon that shines on frosty night (moonfrost/paw)
Moon that shines on frosty night (moonfrost/paw)
January 19, 2021 8:42 pm

i have a golden retriever named maple she turned one yesterday

🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
January 19, 2021 10:24 pm

PET DISCUSSION PAGE?! How did I not know that this existed?!?! :0000000000
I’ve got a German Shepherd named Lucca, three ferrets named Tsuki, Jack, and Rosie, and a mink named Nico!
Here’s one of my favorite pictures of Nico:comment image
You can find more pictures of him and the ferrets if you look up “Mustelid Madness” or “Nicolas the Mink” on Facebook/Instagram/Tik Tok :3

SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar)
SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar)
January 21, 2021 12:54 pm

I AM GONNA GET GERBILS VERY, VERY SOON AND I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!

• EchoClaw