Pets Discussion Page

Flamecloud: “I think it would be fun to have a page just to talk about our pets and their funny antics.”

Me: “Yes! Why didn’t I think of that already?”

Me: “Yes! Why didn’t I think of that already?”

To get things started, here’s Barnaby. ❤️

Turtle🐢🐢🐢 has “King & Lionheart”Stuck In Ots Head😜
Turtle🐢🐢🐢 has “King & Lionheart”Stuck In Ots Head😜
January 21, 2021 10:00 pm

My family has various nicknames for our kitty, Oscar, including these:
• Kitty
• Puppy
• Cat (this one’s mostly my dad)
• Little Buddy
And then we have random nicknames that we sometimes come up with on the spot. Like earlier my mom was calling Oscar ‘her little banana.’ 🍌🤔😜
I’ll Be Complete

Moonbreeze
Moonbreeze
January 24, 2021 6:13 am

Heeeeeelloooow! My family has two cats and a dog. One cat is a siamese tom named Loki and the other cat is a dark grey tabby she-cat Estra. My dog is a boxer. . .she-dog XD. . .named Kitana! My dad calls the cats, cat and the dog, dog.

creekkit
SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar)
January 27, 2021 10:41 am

my dog cosmo likes playing with people’s shoes/slippers, he also throws toys for himself and then chases them (Yes , my dog can throw toys,) he loves his frisbees and if he finds one he just licks it and licks it and growls at any one who goes near him.
and he loves dog ice cream and purrs like a cat.
i am not going 2 list some of the crazy things my other dog, Zorro does, ’cause that would take 2 long,

Featherpelt (#Warriorcats18)
January 28, 2021 5:13 pm

Those are my 2 cats, their names are Jax and Asher

Goosepaw/flight (Who is awaiting for Christmas)
Goosepaw/flight (Who is awaiting for Christmas)
January 28, 2021 7:19 pm

I have a dog named Dodger. This is what my family calls him:

• Dodger
  • Dodger boy
  • Dodger boyskies
  • Puppy Boy
  • (my secret name that I give him) Super Dodger
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 29, 2021 1:54 am

Im back pet ownerssss

I only have two hamsters Nutmeg and Acorn but they’re so cute. I’m getting concerned that Nutmeg’s becoming more skinnier with stress. I’m allergic to cats so I can’t get one. And I can’t get a dog because our apartment doesn’t allow them :C

sun that shines on willow (sunpaw/sunnie)
sun that shines on willow (sunpaw/sunnie)
January 30, 2021 12:17 am

My family and I have a dog named Teddy. Here are his nicknames:

Tedro
Buddy
Theodore
Tedric
Tedric Doggery (shoutout to all my Harry Potter fans)

And there are probably more but I can’t remember them 🙂

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🌲Pinestripe🐿️
January 31, 2021 11:48 pm
creekkit
SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar)
February 1, 2021 11:49 am

i got 2 gerbils and one is a apricot called Peanut and the other is black with a white stripe down her chin and neck and she is called Stripe and they are really cute and i have picked them up and stroked ’em too

🦌💛Fallowheart ~or JuJu~💛🦌
🦌💛Fallowheart ~or JuJu~💛🦌
February 3, 2021 6:50 pm

I have a dog named Kelsey, but we call her Doodle for no apparent reason. She’s a border collie mix and she loves to play with anything that squeaks! I would love to have two dogs and one cat, but my mom is allergic to cats and Kelsey would probably try to eat it sooo that’s a no :/ One day I will get a cat though lol

(Dawnpaw/petal) Dawn shining through the trees
Dawn shining through the trees (Dawnpelt)
February 5, 2021 11:09 pm

Both my kitties have some super cute nicknames, and here they are!
Scout:
Scouty
Scouterpants
Kitty
Scoutertin
Baby

Rasberry:
Razzy
Razzle
Kitty
Grumpykitty

Unfortunately, bc im moving, we are going to have to give away razzie, bc she is getting old and has a tumor in here stomach, so we can’t bring her with us. But, we can bring Scout, which i am glad for!

Snowswoop
Snowswoop
February 24, 2021 9:50 pm

I have a dog and his name is mac. He’s hilarious, and does things like chase his tail and run away from vaccums

Sunny Cat who thinks Rayman is cute ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Sunny Cat who thinks Rayman is cute ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
February 27, 2021 9:49 am

Great StarClan this page is soooooooooooo dead now (;´д`)

• EchoClaw