507 Replies to “Pets Discussion Page”

1. Briarpaw
    October 12, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Why wasn’t my photo of my kitties and Cleo modded? Did I accidentally get someone in the photo or something?

• October 12, 2019 at 7:01 pm

I think I just modded that? like ten seconds ago?
      Modding takes time, we gotta read through every comment so it’s not like instantaneous that all pending comments are approved all at once 🙂 We usually mod from most recent to least, so you’ll see other comments posted after you being modded before yours (that’s just how it’s set up on our modding page)

下雨天的阳光

• October 12, 2019 at 9:39 pm

Oh, ok 🙂 What confused me was that normally it shows me the comment and goes your comment s awaiting moderation but for some reason it disappeared, so that’s why I was wondering.

Thanks, Rainie!

Vouch 4 the Viper

• October 12, 2019 at 9:43 pm

ohh, maybe you were signed out? not sure, but glad everything’s cleared up 😀

下雨天的阳光

• October 13, 2019 at 7:32 pm

I don’t think I was signed out…?
            Sometimes it gets weird and does that, but thx anyway!

Vouch 4 the Viper

2. Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
    October 12, 2019 at 8:48 pm

Y’know, my profile pic is a picture of one of my cats. 😀

View post on imgur.com

3. October 12, 2019 at 10:59 pm

The majestic Cecelia in her tunnel

View post on imgur.com

Hello fellow Earthling

4. Sandwitch 🧹🥪 (Sandpaw/Sandy)
    October 13, 2019 at 3:24 am

OMG GUYS I JUST GOT 4 NEW PET PLANTS!

Their names are Carron (carrot), Oreo (oregano), Beetzie (beetroot) and Achievement (chive)!

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

5. October 13, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Jack Sparrow’s (one of my cats’) litterbox routine:

View post on imgur.com

Yes, he makes it R E E K, and he flings litter out of the closed curtains that enclose the litterboxes, like, four feet. And is satisfied with himself afterwards 😛

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

6. October 14, 2019 at 12:31 am

My barn didn’t end up keeping Dylan, but I’m finally back to riding Legs! It’s been I believe 2-3 months, I was so happy that I got to ride him again today! Here’s a photo I took of him a few months ago at a horse show <3

Leggy Boi

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• October 14, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Sometimes I’m so jealous of you.

I mean…

Look at his FACE it’s so CUTE <3 <3 <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 14, 2019 at 5:23 pm

He looks beautiful! 😀 What’s it like riding him?

I’ve been wanting to start horse riding for a while, but my Father has said that horses can be quite moody and tend to take out their anger on the rider by biting them.
      Should I still do it again anyway? I went horse riding a few times at a holiday villa a decade or so ago, but haven’t done so since.

You want garlic bread or no?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        October 14, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Horses all have different dispositions. I work with several moody ones, and several sweet ones. 🙂 If you choose to take up riding, your instructor will help you find a horse that you work well with!

There is no harm in trying! Taking the plunge to start riding was a great thing for me. I haven’t ridden in ages, but I work at the ranch and just being with the horses is lovely.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• October 14, 2019 at 5:43 pm

My Cousin goes horse riding regularly, so I’ll ask her about what stable she goes to and see if I can go with her to try it out. If not, I’m sure she’ll know about other horse stables.

Thank you for the advice! I’ll have a go at horse riding and see if I enjoy it.

You want garlic bread or no?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
            October 14, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Enjoy! 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• October 16, 2019 at 4:57 am

He’s wonderful! His trot is bouncy, medium length strides but very long legs. Same with his canter. He’ll jump even the smallest of crossrails (which I love!), and hates to canter on the flat.

In partial, that’s correct – but most horses that you’ll start out on will be very calm in temperament, and they wouldn’t put you on or with a super mean horse. And all horses are different! Legs would never bite you (unless you magically turn into his grain, because he loves his food so much), but some horses might. It all depends! I think it’s totally worth doing! 😀

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• October 14, 2019 at 10:46 pm

So pretty!

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 15, 2019 at 12:11 am

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ME WANNA HORSE djkcf dfgdhjscfg hjdfgslngclgdsll

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• Briarpaw and Pumpkins
      October 17, 2019 at 8:31 pm

aW cUtE!

7. October 14, 2019 at 3:21 pm

I know want a kitten but then my 5 year old tabby would freak . My cat is scared of Balloons and hates other full grown cats . Also never let me go looking for cats online because i will fall in love with them all . Also I keep on finding Blog names on the site I’m on . I found a Sandy , Foxie Kate , Sunshine ,Angel , Blizzard , Sky , Pumpkin , Potato ,

so many kittens that I want now

8. 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
    October 14, 2019 at 7:01 pm

My parents are actually considering getting a dog! My brother and his girlfriend (who already have a dog) are really excited to help us find a breed that fits our requirements 😀 My mom’s really picky; I’ll put a list of her requirements if you guys can help 😛
    – Doesn’t shed (much)
    – Medium, on the smaller side
    – Intelligent
    – Not too much energy, but isn’t super low either
    – Obedient and likes the outside
    – This list is ever growing 😛
    But yeah I’m super excited! The only pets I’ve ever had are fish, and they aren’t very exciting 😛 I’m honestly pretty surprised; it took a lot to even let my brother bring his dog to my house last Christmas for a visit 🙂 I can’t wait! 😊

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• October 14, 2019 at 7:13 pm

oh exciting!! I don’t know Anything about dogs (except they bite sometimes) but good luck!

下雨天的阳光

• October 14, 2019 at 10:10 pm

oooooohhhh have fun when you get your dog! Can’t really help you, don’ know much about dogs lol 😛

this comment was a mistake

• October 14, 2019 at 10:23 pm

I know poodles (and some poodle crosses depending on the % of poodle) don’t shed, can be medium smallish, and are intelligent. Here’s a website that has a list of non shedding dogs. (Although looking at this list a lot of them are super fluffy and require lots of brushing even though they don’t shed)

Hello fellow Earthling

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
        October 15, 2019 at 3:37 am

Ooh thank you Flame! 😀 I’ll take a look at it !

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Moonpaw(leap)
      October 15, 2019 at 12:26 am

Awesome!!!!! I wanted a dog, and my parents grew up with dogs, so their list was a bit smaller:
      -big dog (my mom did not like small dogs back then)
      -likes other animals ( this dog would be our fifth pet)
      I eventually got one, around 2 or 3 years ago named Luna. She is a smaller dog, but my mom decided she was fine. Our two cats, Shadow and Mischief( brother and sister) love her. So did our old cat, Princess(R.I.P.) she sometimes annoys our dog Buddy, she is ok with my bro’s bird Zee, and was fine with my other bro’s old bird Peep(R.I.P.) she’s a bit shy, but soooo sweet! (Luna’s a terrier mix, Buddy is a blue heeler, Zee is a sun conyer idk how to spell it, and S+M idk what breed they are, like Princess, we got them from my grandpa, who has too many cats to count, and let’s them all outside, feeds strays, and I guess doesn’t spay or neuter his cats cause he keeps getting kittens.)

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
        October 15, 2019 at 3:38 am

Awww what a big family! 😀

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Briarpaw and Pumpkins
      October 17, 2019 at 8:33 pm

yayyyyy!

9. October 15, 2019 at 12:23 am

Okay there’s this super super funny eHarmony video where this girl starts crying over cats it is ssooooooooo hilarious 😛 You should look it up on youtube omg 😛

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

10. Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
    October 15, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Guys, this is awesome. So, my school does this thing for Movember where ppl. (or animals hint hint) grow/wear a mustache to raise money 4 the Movember fundraiser. ANDDDD… This year my CATS are going to compete in the mustache competition!

It looks like this, where the money goes in the box with the picture on it:

View post on imgur.com

pLuS, the one(s) that win is the one with the most donated money in the box. I hope my catz win!

So, yes, we’re putting mustaches on my cats! 😂 I hope they hate it. 😂 I’ll send pictures when it happens!

😛

• October 15, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Cool! Can’t wait to see them 🙂

Hello fellow Earthling

11. October 15, 2019 at 11:17 pm

So, my cats are on a diet (because there both really chubby….) anyway its making them very hyper (fun fact cats play more when they’re hungry according to one book I read because it would make them more likely to catch something to eat if they were in the wild). They are hating their diet.

My super fat cat, Mimi, has been waking up earlier and earlier demanding her reduced size breakfast. This morning at 4 she was walking across the piano keyboard (I posted about that the other day I don’t know why she’s taken the sudden interest in it) then running to scratch at my parent’s bedroom door. So, yeah, I woke up at 4 in the morning to my cat playing the piano. (And honestly not sounding that terrible)

Random cat photo:

View post on imgur.com

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 15, 2019 at 11:53 pm

Please note that Mimi is sitting on her sister’s paw.

Hello fellow Earthling

• Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
      October 16, 2019 at 11:15 am

aw cyoot cats!

• October 16, 2019 at 3:09 pm

So cuuuuttttteeeee!!! My chubby cat is sitting next to me right now 😛

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• Briarpaw and Pumpkins
      October 17, 2019 at 8:35 pm

CUTE!

I can relate to those two 😛

12. Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
    October 16, 2019 at 2:59 pm

Aww Magic, she’s just so helpful…

View post on imgur.com

😂

That’s my math homework BTW. I’ve lost almost all my brain cells thanks to that. And Magic’s NOT helping… 😂

13. October 16, 2019 at 3:10 pm

My cat is no joke bigger than a fox 😛 He’s like a bobcat 😛

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.