BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange! Info + Signups!

It’s about to get festive in here!

Hi, friends! Icy here, bringing you the kick-off to one of BlogClan’s biggest events. . . our 4th annual Holiday Gift Exchange!

Interested? You should be. 😉 Confused? So am I. Allow me to explain!

If you sign up, you will be given the name of another applicant. This person is known as your BlogClan Buddy. You are tasked with giving a gift to your Buddy, and you’ll get a gift in return! (Although not from the same person.) But the fun part is that it’s secret! Nobody knows who will give them their gift (you can find out after the gifts are given.)

Gifts can be anything – a poem, art, fanfiction, even a compliment! Anything you think your BlogClan Buddy would like to receive. You don’t have to paint a gorgeous fursona or write a fantastic poem, so don’t even worry. If it comes from the heart, it is perfect. 🙂

Lookie! So festive.

Sign-ups are from now until November 17th, 2019. After that date, sign-ups will be closed! After everyone has signed up, I will sort you into pairs. From there, you will be contacted by me or one of my minions– I mean, henchmen I MEAN MY ELVES. Ahem. You will be contacted by me or one of my loyal elves on the platform of your choosing. (Wiki chat, Discord, secret page, etc.) Then, you have from the time you receive notice of your BlogClan Buddy until December 29th, 2019 to finish your gift and send it in. If you cannot send your gift in by that date, we cannot say with certainty that your gift will make it into the official posts. (We will do our best to accommodate, of course! If you think you’ll be late, please let us know. 🙂 )

Sign-ups are now closed!

I hope I explained everything in an orderly fashion! If you are confused about anything, or have any questions at all, please do ask me! I have all the answers. 😉 Cheers, folks! Let’s make this the best Holiday Gift Exchange ever!

Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)

Notify of
Secret Gift Potato shhhhh 🌸(Blueflower)💙
Secret Gift Potato shhhhh 🌸(Blueflower)💙
December 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Yooo can I resubmit? Starpaw did her favorites on the secret page!

GIFT EXCHANGE!!!

Gift Exchange to Starpaw/Blossom!
Blueflower shuffled her paws in the snow, watching her breath billow around her. Her purple scarf was wrapped tightly around her as she watched the rest of BlogClan bustle about. It was the Gift Exchange!
That meant that everyone was giving and receiving gifts. Blueflower smiled as Rainshine and Cheetahspark organized buddies and as cats let out squeals as they got their gifts. Blueflower carefully picked up her presents, making sure not to get them damp.
She saw a familiar silver tabby and padded over, a smile on her face.
“Starpaw! Hey!” Her call was muffled but Starpaw turned anyway. Her smile was as bright as the star on her forehead as she took in Blueflower.
“I figure you’re my buddy?” She asked.
“Yep!” Blueflower gently placed her gifts down, the bright blue book standing out in the snow. Starpaw tilted her head and dragged the book towards her.
“A… music book?”
“It’s full of wintery songs! So you can play them for the holidays!” Blueflower laughed, “Oh! And this,” Blueflower pushed a soft silver hat towards Starpaw, the light purple accents complimenting the silver well.
“Because it’s cold out!”
“It really is!” Starpaw smiled. “Thanks, Blueflower.”
“No problem!”

Nightfeather
Nightfeather
December 28, 2019 9:33 pm

How do I send my gift to you?

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
December 28, 2019 9:37 pm
Reply to  Nightfeather

Just post it in a comment here or on the tavern with “gift exchange – do not mod” written at the top! 😀

Nightfeather
Nightfeather
December 28, 2019 9:41 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

How do I post it in a comment? I’ve tried copying things before, but they don’t seem to work.

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
December 28, 2019 9:45 pm
Reply to  Nightfeather

You can upload your image to imgur.com and then paste the link in a comment here–it should show up 🙂

and a darkwing in a pear treeeeeee (darkpaw/darkie)
and a darkwing in a pear treeeeeee (darkpaw/darkie)
December 29, 2019 3:25 am

okay sooooo can I send my gift in anytime tomorrow as long as it’s still the 29th blogtime?? or does it have to be like early early?

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
December 29, 2019 7:27 am

Preferably early, but we will take it, I believe ^^

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

and a darkwing in a pear treeeeeee (darkpaw/darkie)
and a darkwing in a pear treeeeeee (darkpaw/darkie)
December 30, 2019 5:43 am

I forgot to say earlier but I sent it to Rainie on discord! did you get it??

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
January 1, 2020 1:13 am

Yep!

🏳️‍🌈

Fawny With The Freckles (Fawnspots)
Fawny With The Freckles (Fawnspots)
December 29, 2019 6:05 pm

Hey Icy, I sent you my drawing for the gift exchange through discord yesterday. Have you received it? 🙂

I'm dying

Fawny With The Freckles (Fawnspots)
Fawny With The Freckles (Fawnspots)
December 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Nevermind! It’s all good 🙂

I'm dying

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
December 30, 2019 5:32 am

We have it! 🙂

🏳️‍🌈

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
December 29, 2019 11:10 pm

When will we be getting gifts?

Try me, Beyoncé.

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
December 30, 2019 12:19 am

Due to some of our schedules off the blog, BlogClanners will get their gifts on the 31st 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
December 30, 2019 12:38 am

Thanks!

Try me, Beyoncé.

1 7 8 9

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch