637 Replies to “Veil of Shadows Spoiler Page”

1. riley
    January 17, 2020 at 10:56 pm

Kate, is Oliver confirmed to be a kittypet?

January 18, 2020 at 12:22 pm

Oliver?

• Goldpelt286
        January 18, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Oliver, I think the father of Princess’s kits……. dunno!

January 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm

🙂 ty

• January 18, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Oliver is Cloudtail’s father, Princess’ mate. In Firestar’s Quest, i think, Firestar thought that Oliver looked a lot like Cloudtail, and basically he is Cloudtail’s father

January 22, 2020 at 12:42 pm

Thanks 🙂 Oliver seems the most unlikely name, even for a kittypet!

• January 19, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Mate of Princess

January 22, 2020 at 12:41 pm

Thank you! 🙂

• riley
        January 19, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Princess’s mate

January 22, 2020 at 12:40 pm

Ah 🙂 Thanks

• Snowfall
        January 20, 2020 at 9:10 pm

I think they mean Cloudtail’s father (I don’t think he’s ever appeared apart from the family tree on the website)

Way too obsessed with warriors

January 22, 2020 at 12:40 pm

Thanks, Snowfall. I’m behind the curve as usual 😛

2. Millie is dead I’m sad
    January 18, 2020 at 7:01 pm

Kate, what would YOU like the broken code 4 to be called

January 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm

Tigerstar’s Surprise.

• Sparkfire
        January 27, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Do you mean the current ShadowClan leader or his father? Both would be fine with me. I’d really like to see what he is up to! You just made me even more excited! TBC is so far the best series I’ve ever read! Thank you and Cherith for all the writing that you have done and still do!

January 28, 2020 at 5:28 pm

Current 🙂 And thank you! It’s a pleasure and an honour!

3. Snowfall
    January 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Hi Kate I was just wondering if you knew who Greystripe’s father is?
    If you don’t know who would you like it to be?

Way too obsessed with warriors

January 22, 2020 at 12:40 pm

No idea! Sorry. 🙁

• Fishpaw is slowly changing her name to Mallowpaw
      January 22, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Patchpelt is Graystripes father willowtail was his mother…its kinda hard to explain because Patchpelt and Willowtail were brother and sister….and since they were brother and sister it gave Graystipe a eating (disorders i think) witch her passed onto Bumblestripe

I a smart kitty

4. January 20, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Hey Kate,
    what do you think Thunders siblings pelt colors were? Iv’e always imagined him with a brother and sister, the sister an exact look a like to her mother but with blue eyes, and the tom dark gray with green eyes. Iv’e always thought their names would be Tempest and Sleet?
    Also do the clan cats have a certain color pelt because most Riverclan cats have gray or brown tabby fur and with we see a ginger cat in Riverclan in the future? also maybe future names for the Apprentices:
    Finchwhisper, or Finchsong
    Frostcloud
    Mistfall
    Graystorm
    Needleheart

January 22, 2020 at 12:39 pm

Hi Flashstrike.
      I never remember pelt colours, unless there’s a clue in the name. Graystripe, for example. Or Firestar. If I was left in charge of the names, you’re get a lot of warriors called Tortoiseshellpelt or Blackwithwhitefleckspaw or Creamwithbrownearskit.
      I love your name suggestions. And a ginger cat in RC would be great, but would it need a ginger parent?

• January 22, 2020 at 7:30 pm

I’m so happy you loved my name ideas! Not necessarily does it need a ginger parent, but the most likely to have a ginger kitten in Riverclan would be Brackenpelt. She is a tortoiseshell so she has a high chance since most tortoiseshells usually have a ginger kitten, a black kitten, and a tortoiseshell or calico(since I’m from the U.S.) kitten. And just one more thing I know I ask this a lot but, will Thunderclan have a white kitten, I just love their snowy look, or maybe two?

January 23, 2020 at 1:32 pm

It’s been a while since ThunderClan have had a white kit. We’re both going to have to wait and see if one comes along. 🙂

• Maplespark
            January 23, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Podlight and Brackenpelt would make a great couple together. What do you think?

January 24, 2020 at 12:56 pm

🙂

• January 25, 2020 at 4:21 am

I was thinking the same thing but I decided to leave that part out, I kinda see them with 3 she-cats or two toms and a she-cat,
              Maybe future names
              Dawnpaw
              Willowpaw
              Poppypaw
              Goldenpaw, there needs to be another golden in either RC or TC
              Hailpaw
              Ripplepaw
              Sunpaw

• 🏮 Pineblossom 🌸
      January 23, 2020 at 1:47 pm

I like Flamedusk and Songwillow!

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

5. Maplespark
    January 21, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Dear Kate
    Recently there have been several requests for short adventures, about which character we would like to have one. I think it would be really cool if we could have a book about a less known leader or debuty. For example Russetfur, Cedarstar, Hailstar or Heatherstar. I think it would be really cool if we had books that influenced the new seasons. But there is also a lot of potential in the past. Especially with the leaders from the Special Adventures of Yellowfang, Tallstar and Crookedstar we have a lot to build on. It would be really cool, if we would see something like that soon. Especially these books have been very well received. Besides, many people here (including myself xD) are extremely hyped by all the families and family trees. Here you could create something again and bring in new cats. Besides, there is already a guideline, which can be clicked on at the end. What do you think of it?

6. Daurian Wind
    January 22, 2020 at 10:39 am

Happy Birthday to Warriors Cats books and to Cherith Baldtry. Thanks writing books.

7. Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost)
    January 22, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Hi Kate, so cause I’m kinda inactive at the moment it might have been answered, but is there news about the title of the cover of the 4th book in broken code?

BlogClan is gonna own 2020

January 23, 2020 at 1:31 pm

I’ve not heard anything. I’ll let BlogClan know if I do 🙂

8. Goldpelt286
    January 22, 2020 at 11:33 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WARRIOR CATS!!!!!! (It was yesterday but whatever) Thank you everyone who worked in the Warrior books because literally, you guys made books that everyone will remember!

9. Goldpelt286
    January 23, 2020 at 11:54 pm

YAY! We finally figured out who the next Super Edition is about!
    IT’S GRAYSTRIPE!!!!! It’s gonna be called Graystripe’s Vow! Can’t wait to see the cover!

10. Berryvine
    January 25, 2020 at 2:22 am

I think it’s very wonderful to have some protagonists outside of ThunderClan. It’s good to see through the eyes of a ShadowClan cat. It really gives me a better picture of ShadowClan without the interference of myths from other Clans. Shadowsight is an incredible name and it brings back memories of Spiresight and his ability to see certain visions. Rootpaw’s character is very interesting, and I’m on edge to see what his inherited power will get him into. I was slightly disappointed that Needlepaw didn’t get any power tho. If all descendants of the Sisters could see ghost cats, why did she get skipped? It doesn’t quite make sense. Still, great job so far! Moving along, I used to think Bristlefrost was nothing more than a cat who’s heart was broken and was inconvenienced by Rootpaw’s crush on her. But now we’ve got some action flowing beneath her pelt. My “LikeBristlefrost-o-meter” jumped! She became very intriguing as she was hired as Imposterstar’s spy. I just cannot wait to get my hands on this book when It comes out.
    The Broken Code displayed some amazing stuff to start with. Keep it going! You guys are doing great!
    I’m not asking you to use my name, but if you ever decide to have another “Berrykit”, feel free to use it if you need.
    Thanks for your time~

11. January 25, 2020 at 2:29 am

Kate, I found some websites saying book four of TBC is titled Darkness Within. Do you know anything about this?

January 27, 2020 at 12:42 pm

Nope. When I wrote 4 it was called TBC (to be confirmed).

• Not Kate
        January 30, 2020 at 3:24 pm

It IS darkness within

12. Berryvine
    January 25, 2020 at 2:33 am

I’m really hoping that Reedwhisker will have kits to continue the Bluestar bloodline ✨

• Jaysnow
      January 26, 2020 at 5:45 am

Me too.

13. Jaysnow
    January 26, 2020 at 5:46 am

Kate, what’s the next Warriors book you’re going to write? The Broken Code #6, or 2021’s Super Edition?

January 27, 2020 at 12:37 pm

Definitely BC#6. No one’s mentioned the 2021 SE yet.

• Wolfblaze
        February 11, 2020 at 1:06 pm

I’m hoping the Super Edition might be on Willowshine this time for sure. Or maybe Fallen Leaves? I think he deserves a Super Edition or a novella .

February 12, 2020 at 12:45 pm

Those would both be interesting!