232 Replies to “Veil of Shadows Spoiler Page”

1. Red
    November 12, 2019 at 4:06 am

I have a quick theory bout the veil of shadows cover you might have already seen me say this in other spoiler pages but here it goes, I have a good explanation of why there are stars on the cover, I am almost sure it is hinting shadowsight is going to starclan after he “died” in the silent thaw and it is not like they will, spoilers, kill off shadowsight at the end of the 2nd book there has to be something going on, perhaps him figuring out what really is preventing starclan from talking to the forest.

2. Red
    November 12, 2019 at 4:22 am

I just looked at the cover a little bit deeper, I saw something I didn’t see before, the cat that was sitting looks an awful lot like rootpaw, the pelt looks reddish-orange. And the cat with gleaming yellow eyes could actually be shadowsight, but possessed, and this adds on to the shadowsight in starclan theory, because if shadowsight is possessed and the real shadowsight is in starclan or a ghost it could mean trouble. If the cat on the cover with yellow eyes is the imposter it’s next target is rootpaw, so that is why the possible possessed shadowsight is gleaming at the possible rootpaw on the cover. Maybe root paw will also “die” like shadowsight and bramblestar, it’s next target is bristlefrost. He or she can kill her because bristlefrost is more close to rootpaw then shadowsight and the imposter is using rootpaw’s body to trick her.

• Brambleheart
      November 14, 2019 at 3:49 am

I think that this is possessed Bramblestar with Squirrelflight.

• food that lands with a splat on a table
      November 17, 2019 at 12:36 am

Ummm……..who is Shadowsight? sorry I haven’t kept up with the warrior book news……..

mountains of whipped cream!

• Sparkfire
      November 17, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I really hope they didn’t kill Shadowsight. Sure it would be cool to explore StarClan’s huntinggrounds. But four more books there? I really hope not. But if it happens, I think Shadowsight will search for StarClan, and also can’t get there, like Bramblestar and that they help Rootpaw and Bristlefrost defeat the imposter. I think his body will also be taken over bij some other cat, but again, I really hope he still lives…

• Red
        November 20, 2019 at 4:34 am

I like what you are thinking, but what my thoughts are that in the veil of shadows shadowsight will find the cats of starclan, book 4 is when they will start to talk to him, 5 is when the imposter is revealed 6 is an epic battle with shadowsight back in his own body

3. Monkeyfur
    November 12, 2019 at 9:19 am

I love the fact how that cat has yellow eyes and the other, ginger cat is just looking at him…

New Name!

4. November 12, 2019 at 9:23 am

What if they have to go on a long journey (to the Tribe or the Moonstone) to bring StarClan back? Will Bramblestar’s impostor be killed? What if Tree doesn’t return? I can’t wait for this to be released…

🐉 Warrior of ForestClan 🐉

5. Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
    November 12, 2019 at 12:33 pm

OOOOOOO SOO COOOOL! I CAN’T WAIT TO FIND OUT MORRREEE! Wow! 😀

6. Tomless
    November 12, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Hey Kate, perhaps an obvious question, but who are the cats on the cover? The cat on the front I’m assuming has to be Bristlefrost, as it matches her description. One of the two cats on the bottom is clearly Bramblestar’s imposter, though I don’t know who the other one would be.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      November 14, 2019 at 1:00 pm

I can’t give you an official answer! I only deal with the insides of Warriors books.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Spinestar
        November 15, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Could you maybe tell us who you think is on the cover?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          November 17, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I think our readers have a better idea than I do. As I’ve said many times, characters appear as feelings rather than pictures in my head. They could be purple with pink spots for all I care. My sense of them is more of their personalities than their looks.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    November 13, 2019 at 11:52 am

Hey Kate? WordPress 5.3 is out and it said to alert the site admin.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• A Kate for All Seasons
      November 14, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Thank you! I’m waiting until tomorrow (Friday) to update, once the automatic back-up is finished. just in case! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Riverheart
    November 14, 2019 at 2:14 am

I’m so excited for Veil of Shadows! Hey Kate I was wondering if Whitetail and Ambermoon went to StarClan?

• Monkeyfur
      November 15, 2019 at 6:53 am

They probably did. I don’ think that there is a reason for them not to go.

New Name!

9. Maplespark
    November 14, 2019 at 8:47 am

I’m really excited. The cover is amazing and I’m really looking forward to the book! Kate: Can you tell us what fur colour Reedclaw has? She is a brightly mackerelled female. Derived from her daughter’s coat she could be a light, mackerel, tortie coloured female. What I personally would find really cool 🙂

• November 16, 2019 at 10:21 pm

I know i’m not Kate, but i can respond to you. On Reedclaw’s page on wikipedia, she is a pale brown she-cat with darker brown stripes, with a blue and a green eye. She looks really pretty, so you should check her page out if you didn’t.

10. Spinestar
    November 15, 2019 at 2:35 am

Kate, if Brackenfur’s muzzle is graying at point, is his brother’s, Thornclaw’s muzzle also graying? How about Cloudtail?

11. Bravepaw (Braveheart)
    November 16, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Hey Kate, not exactly related to the book, but do you know who Baypaw and Myrtlepaw’s father (Sorrelstripe’s mate) is?

Queen Fernsong

• A Kate for All Seasons
      November 17, 2019 at 5:13 pm

No, sorry!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

12. November 16, 2019 at 11:09 pm

I have some ideas for novella names. Here goes!

Ashfur’s Endgame
    StarClan’s Muzzle
    Graystripe’s Infinity
    Puddleshine’s Bargain
    Onestar’s Fracture
    Mudclaw’s Bolt
    Needletail’s Dive

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      November 16, 2019 at 11:47 pm

What would they be based on?

~it’s the most wonderful time~

• Monkeyfur
      November 17, 2019 at 7:53 am

Ouch Ashfur’s Endgame.

New Name!

13. food that lands with a splat on a table
    November 17, 2019 at 12:31 am

WOW! The cover looks so cool! 😀 Can’t wait for it to come out!

mountains of whipped cream!