Notify of
Thunderstrike
Thunderstrike
December 8, 2019 8:31 pm

And a few more questions, Kate, I hope you don’t mind.

1. Would you like to see Crowstar someday?
2. How come Reedwhisker has not joined the elders yet? Since he’s just as old as Thornclaw or Cloudtail, I assume.
3. Why doesn’t Kestrelflight have an apprentice? He is quite old, so I think he should have one, what do you think?
4. Would you like Shadowsight to be dead and search for StarClan? (because of the spoiler in the end of The Silent Thaw)

December 10, 2019 12:03 pm
Reply to  Thunderstrike

No, just because, I think he should, no.

Morningpaw
Morningpaw
December 8, 2019 8:32 pm

Hey Kate,
Would you like it if Berrynose would become leader? And do you like him as a deputy? It would be funny if Berrynose would become Berrystar, because he was once Bramblestar’s apprentice, and Bramblestar was Firestar’s apprentice, and Firestar was Bluestar’s apprentice, and Bluestar was Sunstar’s apprentice.

December 10, 2019 12:02 pm
Reply to  Morningpaw

No. Just no. 😛

M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🌙
M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🌙
December 10, 2019 2:04 pm
Reply to  Kate

ooof big ooof

i see moky

December 12, 2019 11:28 am

🙂

Embermoon
Embermoon
December 8, 2019 10:40 pm

I have a (crazy) theory about how we could get rid of all the ageing leaders who have too many lives left: I am pretty sure that Bramblestar’s possessor is not working alone and I think that more leaders will be possessed by other cats who hold grudges against the clans (e,g. Mudclaw). Later in the series the clans will be able to drive the possessors out somehow but the leaders will not be able to get back into their bodies and will just go to Starclan instead. So with that we can welcome Crowstar, Hawkstar and Reed(?)star! Don’t think that Tigerstar will be possessed as we saw him fighting Bramblestar in one of Shadowsight’s visions…

M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🌙
M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🌙
December 10, 2019 2:05 pm
Reply to  Embermoon

That would take a long time… don’t think that could happen just in this series but it is a cool theory!

i see moky

Flashstrike
Flashstrike
December 9, 2019 12:44 am

Hey Kate I think you should make Cherryfall and Stormcloud mates, Rosepetal and Bumblestripe but I don’t like him really anymore so..
and Hollytuft and Dewnose, oh and Snaptooth and Honeyfur! Can you also make another white cat in Thunderclan? I love their snowy look and both in Thunderclan are old and the others you killed! Also could it be cinderhearts last litter because her and Lionblaze are the cutest. And one more thing Havenpelt is Sneezeclouds mate not Curlfeather and her kits are Frostkit, Mistkit, and Graykit and what are their pelt colors. And kill Eaglewing I don’t trust her and kill Bramblestar and Squirrelflight we need a younger leader like Lionstar, Whitestar even tho she’s old she’s one of my favorites, Rosestar, or Fernstar give him an apprentice which he’ll have if you make these cats mates. hold on till twigbranch and Finleap until the next series. And more orange tabbies in Riverclan and dark tabbies in Shadowclan! Make Cinnamontail and Lightleap, and Snaketooth queens and Nightsky from riverclan and Harestar and Larkwing should be mates! Sry if this is way long… but I love new kits in clans!!!!! Please reply!!! Have A Merry Christmas!!!

December 10, 2019 12:01 pm
Reply to  Flashstrike

Thanks, Flashstrike. 🙂
We need to get to the bottom of the “Curlfeather’s mate” question.
Can I have book title and page numbers for references to Curlfeather’s kits being Frostkit, Mistkit, and Graykit, and for Sneezecloud’s relationship with Havenpelt? Then I can adjust my list accordingly and feed the information back to the Erin team.

Maplespark
Maplespark
December 10, 2019 12:39 pm
Reply to  Kate

Thank you. I don’t think it’s mentioned in the book itself, but it’s definitely in the two hierarchies of Lost Stars and The Silent Thaw. Curlfeather simply says that she is the mother of Graykit, Frostkit and Mistkit and what the gender of the three is. Here the coat color is missing. Does Havenpelt even have a mate and kits in your notes or not? Thanks for clarifying 😀

December 12, 2019 11:29 am
Reply to  Maplespark

Thank you, Maple!

Maplespark
Maplespark
December 12, 2019 12:53 pm
Reply to  Kate

No problem, I like to help 😀 I think the mate of her is Jayclaw. Because apart from him there are at the moment almost no Toms in the river clan that don’t have a mate.

Lizardtail -> Lakeheart
Mallownose -> Petalfur
Sneezecloud -> Havenpelt
Reedfeather -> Swallowtail
Gorseclaw -> too young
Harelight -> too young
Dappletuft -> too young

Owlnose and Jayclaw are still free. The names of the kits rather remind me of grey fur (gray, mist, frost are all grey to white in nature) so I assume and hope that he is the father 😀

Graykit -> grey tom with amber eyes
Dung kit -> light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Frostkit -> brown, grey – white tortoiseshell she-cat with grey eyes

How do you feel about that? It’s a pity that the return service didn’t work out, but I’m glad that we discovered the mistake like this 😀

Vineclaw
Vineclaw
December 10, 2019 3:44 pm
Reply to  Kate

I’m not this user, but Curlfeather was announced to have given birth in Lost Stars to Frostkit, Mistkit, and Graykit (page 108 of the book) and their names were revealed in the allegiances of The Silent Thaw. Sneezecloud’s relationship with Havenpelt (him being her mate and the father of Splashpaw and Fogpaw) was revealed in the allegiances for Lost Stars.

December 12, 2019 11:28 am
Reply to  Vineclaw

Thank you, Tomless!

Featherheart A random kitty cat
Featherheart A random kitty cat
December 10, 2019 8:42 pm
Reply to  Kate

Sure, Kate! In Lost Stars, Allegiances, in RiverClan.

December 12, 2019 11:26 am

Thank you, Featherheart, and everyone who picked up on this. I don’t read the published lists, so this has saved me a lot of future mistakes! ❤️ I am very grateful.

Tuliptalon
Tuliptalon
December 11, 2019 5:03 am
Reply to  Kate

SneezeXHaven – Lost Stars Allegiances

Curlfeather’s kits – The Silent Thaw Allegiances

December 12, 2019 11:23 am
Reply to  Tuliptalon

Thank you! 😀

Eggheart
Eggheart
December 11, 2019 7:48 pm
Reply to  Kate

Sneezecloud is revealed as Havenpelt’s mate and the father of Fog and Splash in the allegiances of Lost Stars. Curlfeather’s kits’ names and genders are revealed in the allegiances of The Silent Thaw, but no father is mentioned.

December 12, 2019 11:23 am
Reply to  Eggheart

Thank you! In that case, I will update my list. If no father is mentioned in the allegiances for Curlfeather, it means the ed team are leaving it open. It could be anyone!

Featherheart A random kitty cat
Featherheart A random kitty cat
December 10, 2019 2:12 pm
Reply to  Flashstrike

Hold on there. I know you send this to Kate, but still. There would be too many kits in ThunderClan if that many cats became queens, and ThunderClan is already overpopulated. I really want Squirrelstar, but i guess that’s your opinion. I would rather have Harestar stay single, and not so many queens in ShadowClan, holy StarClan! Sorry if i sounded rude, but i just wanted to respond to your comment…there would be too many cats in ThunderClan, and just saying..sorry again

Flashstrike
Flashstrike
December 11, 2019 12:05 am

Its fine I just meant over the course of series not in one time because I agree with you there are way too many cats, and I want a Squirrelstar too!!! I just feel she might be a bit old, and I definetely don’t want a Berrystar!!!!:(

Featherheart A random kitty cat
Featherheart A random kitty cat
December 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Reply to  Flashstrike

Oh, glad i didn’t sound rude! And, if you didn’t mean that many queens in one series, i guess that would be okay. And let’s sign a competition for Berrynose to NEVER become leader. (This is a joke oofies), but i have a question, if you don’t mind. You said you’d want Eaglewing to be killed because you don’t trust her. May i ask, why? I’m just curious, sorry if i seem too curious.

Flashstrike
Flashstrike
December 12, 2019 11:15 pm

I don’t really know why, I read this persons like predictions for it and they think Eaglewing will turn evil so now I’m just stuck on thinking she’ll turn evil! Plus I feel like they will try to kill a lot of cats this series like in the fourth series so the numbers will decrease and I feel like her and maybe her littermate Shellfur will be two that die but this is just a guess.

Flashstrike
Flashstrike
December 10, 2019 3:21 am

Hey guys this is’nt really a question about warriors but when you sent one out do you see it or not because I can’t see my comment?

Flashstrike
Flashstrike
December 10, 2019 11:58 pm

Spinestar
Spinestar
December 10, 2019 5:01 am

Kate, do you have anything you can say or comment on about Mistystar and maybe her fate? Like do the other cats, be it in her Clan or in the other Clans, know or see that she is aging (she is, I hope, right)? Are they not surprised to see such an old cat still leading?

December 10, 2019 11:47 am
Reply to  Spinestar

She has many lives left, so I guess they don’t question her age. Perhaps cats with nine lives don’t age like ordinary warriors…

Spinestar
Spinestar
December 12, 2019 12:23 am
Reply to  Kate

…But she’s led for longer than Firestar, Blackstar, Onestar, or Leopardstar ever did, how can she have “many” lives left? Did all dangers exit the Clans after the Dark Forest?

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
December 12, 2019 4:50 am
Reply to  Spinestar

Not Kate, but I would like to add that some leaders who led for a long time simply kept many of their lives. Tallstar, for example, died of old age. Mistystar may have maintained a lot of her lives because Riverclan is historically fairly neutral in battles; they have fish nearly all of the time so they don’t feel hungry enough to fight for more territory, and an older leader who’s seen more unnecessary bloodshed may be less inclined to fight than, say, a younger opportunistic leader (Tigerstar II i’m looking at you). 🙂

bow to "earthling" overlords

Brie
Brie
December 10, 2019 8:34 pm

Hi, I have a question! what color pelt and eyes are the cats from the end at the silent thaw attacking shadow sight? I get it if you can’t answer this but if you can 😀

December 13, 2019 1:44 pm
Reply to  Brie

Haha! W.A.S. 🙂

Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
December 10, 2019 8:38 pm

Is bristlefrost on the cover?She looks so pretty. Whos going to be on the cover of the 4th book?

Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed
December 11, 2019 12:54 am

what will the 4th book be called? I cant wait until veil of shadows. silent thaw left on a big cliffhanger. plus, will shadowsight die or get severly injured?

sunstorm
sunstorm
December 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey i was just wondering if you all could only choose from these cats to be the next leader of thunderclan who would you choose ivystar cinderstar or rosestar i know they probably won’t happen but just a random question if you had to choose between these three who would you choose

M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🌙
M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🌙
December 12, 2019 1:21 pm

I would love a Rosestar too!
But I think I would choose Ivystar instead!

i see moky

Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost)
Thistlepaw (Thistlefrost)
December 10, 2019 10:20 pm

Hey kate, any news about the fourth book you could tell us (please).

BlogClan is gonna own 2020

Snowflower
Snowflower
December 11, 2019 2:23 am

Kate, I just want to clarify that Berrynose hasn’t had a single apprentice. Was him becoming deputy a mistake or intentional? For all of Fake Bramblestar’s talk about codebreakers, he breaks the code often as well. Plus, he fully told Bristlefrost that if she wasn’t so young, he would have made her deputy. And she also hasn’t had a single apprentice due to being a new warrior and there being no kits in the nursery at the moment.

December 12, 2019 11:24 am
Reply to  Snowflower

Do you really expect Fake Bramblesar to stick to rules???

Snowflower
Snowflower
December 12, 2019 9:00 pm
Reply to  Kate

Not in the slightest.

December 13, 2019 1:38 pm
Reply to  Snowflower

⛄️

Laurelclaw
Laurelclaw
December 13, 2019 10:02 pm
Reply to  Snowflower

Come to think of it, maybe fake Bramblestar didn’t even know about Berrynose’s lack of apprentice. After all, he wasn’t able to know who Dewnose was

SpottedSquirrel
SpottedSquirrel
December 11, 2019 3:34 pm

I REALLY DONT THINK ROSEPETAL AND BUMBLESTRIPE SHOULD BE MATES! bumble stripe has already tried getting a mate he doesn’t deserve another one! besides rosepetal is a great warrior and she doesn’t need bumble stripe distracting her and being all weird around her. Also, I would like to see Rosepetal as a leader a lot of people would! Make Squirrelflight leader then have Ivypool as her deputy then when Ivypool is leader use rosepetal! Alllllso, we need a strong line of girl leaders as normally we have lots o boys be leaders over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I think you get the point to thank you if you read this!

Laurelclaw
Laurelclaw
December 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Hi Kate, do you think we’ll hear a little more about Sedgewhisker in this arc ? She is said to be the daughter of Beechfur, a Riverclan cat. Is this still true ?

December 13, 2019 1:43 pm
Reply to  Laurelclaw

W.A.S. 🙂

ShatteredDawn
ShatteredDawn
December 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Oh God yes! We need a Squirrelstar, and definitely an Ivystar! I wouldn’t really care about a Rosestar though…so maybe a Bristlestar? (Don’t judge.)

A New Star, For A New Year