Warriors Awards- Part Two by Briarpaw

Briarpaw continues awarding titles to characters from the series.

Art by GEKKOZILLA

Hi! Briar’s back with part two! (I wasn’t sure if I should make a part two because I wasn’t sure if last article had met the 350 word minimum, but I saw it in Coming Soon today.)

Well, where did we leave off last time? I do believe we left off at the best/worst mothers in Warriors. Now, let’s start off with the best/worst fathers in the series!

Best Father:

This award goes to… Fernsong!

Fernsong acted as a mother to little Bristlekit, Flipkit, and Thriftkit. He always spent time with them in the nursery. I really like this cat. He deserves this award, and that’s all there is too it.
(Runner-up: Shellfur)

Now onto (you guessed it)…

Worst Father!

This goes to…

Crowfeather!

Crowfeather hated the kit he had. He ignored him. Poor Breezekit just wanted to please his father and get his parents to get along. Crowfeather fathered some ThunderClan kits, too, dispite not knowing. When the truth came out, he actually LIKED THEM MORE that Breezepelt.
(Runner-up: Stormtail)

Next up…

Best Leader!

This award goes to…

Mistystar!

Mistystar has been serving her clan for a long time now. She is one of two cats that appear in Bluestar’s Prophecy that are still alive (the other one’s Graystripe) and no one can doubt is a brilliant, loyal warrior. She is well into old age now, and I bet is on her last life. Think about all that Mistystar’s gone through. All her kits but one of them died. Her mate died. Her mother, sister, father, foster mother, and brother died. She was sent to a different clan as a kit. her leader went berserk, and as a result, she had to sit there, helplessly, and watch her brother sacrifice his life for her. The forest came down around her. Her first apprentice, Feathertail, died on the quest to find Midnight. She made the Great Journey as a deputy. She went to find the perfect territory for her clan. Hawkfrost tried to take over. More territory dispute, meaning they wanted to live on the Gathering Island. Sol came. She became leader. The Great Battle happened. Her other apprentice, Dapplenose, died in the battle. Soon after, the Great Storm claimed the lives of two RiverClan warriors (ironically). Darktail drove RiverClan out. More territory issues. Then StarClan communication issues. And all this time, she kept RiverClan strong. Now, she is a living skeleton, but I’d say the strongest leader and the wisest leader of them all.
(Runner-up: Tallstar)

You guessed the next one.

Worst leader!

The award is presented to…

Brokenstar!

He murdered kits in his own clan, and that’s all there is to say.

For our next award, we have…

Most Loyal Deputy!

The award goes to…

Lionheart!

Lionheart was very accepting of the new kittypet, Rusty. He stood up for him against the other warriors, and stayed loyal to the clan, no matter what. After Redtail’s mysterious death, Lionheart became deputy. He wasn’t trying to become deputy. He just did, and he deserved it. He upholded the position well, and fought for his clan until the end, when his life was stolen by a ShadowClan warrior.

Least Loyal Deputy!

This goes to… Tigerstar!

Tigerstar murdered the deputy so he could be deputy. Then, after he wasn’t, he silently drove Firepaw insane and attempted to murder his own apprentice. When Lionheart sadly died, Tigerclaw leapt at his chance to finally become leader as he’d hoped. He drove Fireheart crazy some more, and then attempted to murder his leader.

That’s all I have for today. Thanks for reading! Briar out!

Fan Articles

Notify of
Blossomkit
Blossomkit
December 4, 2019 1:10 am

I agree with all of these, no more to say

MeOw KeRcHoW

December 4, 2019 9:37 pm
Reply to  Blossomkit

🙂

I need to change my siggie

Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
December 4, 2019 1:33 am

Nice! I agree with them all, although I think there have been a ton of loyal deputies. (Also, at first I thought it said StormFUR was the worst dad and I was confused for a moment :))

The Earthliest Earthling

December 4, 2019 9:38 pm

😛 . Stormfur is a best boi

I need to change my siggie

A Monkey Gazing Into Space 2020
A Monkey Gazing Into Space 2020
December 4, 2019 5:22 am

YES LIONHEART!!!!!! ugh why did he die😭

i see moky

December 4, 2019 9:38 pm

Thank you!

I need to change my siggie

Splish Splash Halloween is a Bash (SpLaShY!)
Splish Splash Halloween is a Bash (SpLaShY!)
June 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Whitestorm! He was ages old, yet the MOST LOYAL deputy. Either him or Graystripe.
Whitestorm: Goodbye Firestar
Firestar: Whitestorm, no! Graystripe, go get Cinderpelt!
Whitestorm: Too late. I go to hunt with StarClan now
Firestar: You can’t- The Clan needs you! I need you!
Whitestorm: You will find others…..trust your heart, Firestar. You have always known that Graystripe is the cat StarClan destined to be your deputy
-Whitestorm and Firestar before Whitestorm dies

Graystripe: No cat every had such a friend like you. I’d give my life for you; you know that
-Graystripe to Fireheart/star

ASHPOSTER

❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
December 4, 2019 6:54 am

Aah, great article, Ria!

━━━⊰ .•°❄.•°❄.•°❄

December 4, 2019 9:38 pm

thanks, Ivyla!

I need to change my siggie

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
December 4, 2019 7:04 am

I think Whitestorm should be up there too for the most loyal deputy ^^

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Moonpaw(leap)
Moonpaw(leap)
December 4, 2019 2:21 pm

Ya Whitestorm was a really good deputy! Too bad he didn’t last, he would have been great as Whitestar!

December 4, 2019 9:39 pm

yeah 😀 . He’s most likely be the runner-up, which I forgot to put in here!

I need to change my siggie

mellowix
mellowix
December 4, 2019 11:10 am

Just a minor correction: Crowfeather didn’t prefer his Thunderclan kits, he instantly disowned them and was never a father to them: “No … I have one mate. Her name is Nightcloud. We have one son, Breezepelt. I don’t know why you’ve come to me with these lies. Go home, and don’t come back. Why should I care about ThunderClan cats? You mean nothing to me. Nothing!” – Sunrise.

- Mellowix

Fallenshadows
Fallenshadows
December 4, 2019 5:19 pm

Great article Ria! 🙂 Fernsong is definitely one of the best fathers in the series (I agree with a lot of the other awards you gave but this one was my favorite). 😀

6.022 x 10^23

December 4, 2019 9:40 pm
Reply to  Fallenshadows

yes Yes YES

I need to change my siggie

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
December 4, 2019 7:55 pm

YESSSSSSS

SrizelFTW

Purple Dusk
Purple Dusk
December 5, 2019 3:03 am

Love the article Briarpaw!

I got good laughs from this. Yet it all makes sense!

Brokenstar was really bad. Bad leader and bad cat.
He killed the future (kits and apprentices), exiled the past(elders), and completely ignored the present ( medicine cats, warriors, and queens).

I honestly could not pick a best leader. There are too many good ones! MistyStar, Tallstar, Crookedstar, and Firestar to name the ones off the top of my head. Good job on explaining reasons for Mistystar’s award!

Keep up the good work Briarpaw!

Purple Dusk

Moondapple
Moondapple
January 25, 2020 7:55 pm

I would’ve chosen Firestar as best leader, but good article! Brokenstar as worst leader was super legit.

dingus bloodclan cat

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch