Warriors Awards- Part Two by Briarpaw

Briarpaw continues awarding titles to characters from the series.

Art by GEKKOZILLA

Hi! Briar’s back with part two! (I wasn’t sure if I should make a part two because I wasn’t sure if last article had met the 350 word minimum, but I saw it in Coming Soon today.)

Well, where did we leave off last time? I do believe we left off at the best/worst mothers in Warriors. Now, let’s start off with the best/worst fathers in the series!

Best Father:

This award goes to… Fernsong!

Fernsong acted as a mother to little Bristlekit, Flipkit, and Thriftkit. He always spent time with them in the nursery. I really like this cat. He deserves this award, and that’s all there is too it.
(Runner-up: Shellfur)

Now onto (you guessed it)…

Worst Father!

This goes to…

Crowfeather!

Crowfeather hated the kit he had. He ignored him. Poor Breezekit just wanted to please his father and get his parents to get along. Crowfeather fathered some ThunderClan kits, too, dispite not knowing. When the truth came out, he actually LIKED THEM MORE that Breezepelt.
(Runner-up: Stormtail)

Next up…

Best Leader!

This award goes to…

Mistystar!

Mistystar has been serving her clan for a long time now. She is one of two cats that appear in Bluestar’s Prophecy that are still alive (the other one’s Graystripe) and no one can doubt is a brilliant, loyal warrior. She is well into old age now, and I bet is on her last life. Think about all that Mistystar’s gone through. All her kits but one of them died. Her mate died. Her mother, sister, father, foster mother, and brother died. She was sent to a different clan as a kit. her leader went berserk, and as a result, she had to sit there, helplessly, and watch her brother sacrifice his life for her. The forest came down around her. Her first apprentice, Feathertail, died on the quest to find Midnight. She made the Great Journey as a deputy. She went to find the perfect territory for her clan. Hawkfrost tried to take over. More territory dispute, meaning they wanted to live on the Gathering Island. Sol came. She became leader. The Great Battle happened. Her other apprentice, Dapplenose, died in the battle. Soon after, the Great Storm claimed the lives of two RiverClan warriors (ironically). Darktail drove RiverClan out. More territory issues. Then StarClan communication issues. And all this time, she kept RiverClan strong. Now, she is a living skeleton, but I’d say the strongest leader and the wisest leader of them all.
(Runner-up: Tallstar)

You guessed the next one.

Worst leader!

The award is presented to…

Brokenstar!

He murdered kits in his own clan, and that’s all there is to say.

For our next award, we have…

Most Loyal Deputy!

The award goes to…

Lionheart!

Lionheart was very accepting of the new kittypet, Rusty. He stood up for him against the other warriors, and stayed loyal to the clan, no matter what. After Redtail’s mysterious death, Lionheart became deputy. He wasn’t trying to become deputy. He just did, and he deserved it. He upholded the position well, and fought for his clan until the end, when his life was stolen by a ShadowClan warrior.

Least Loyal Deputy!

This goes to… Tigerstar!

Tigerstar murdered the deputy so he could be deputy. Then, after he wasn’t, he silently drove Firepaw insane and attempted to murder his own apprentice. When Lionheart sadly died, Tigerclaw leapt at his chance to finally become leader as he’d hoped. He drove Fireheart crazy some more, and then attempted to murder his leader.

That’s all I have for today. Thanks for reading! Briar out!

Fan Articles

Blossomkit
Blossomkit
December 4, 2019 1:10 am

I agree with all of these, no more to say

December 4, 2019 9:37 pm
Reply to  Blossomkit

🙂

Flamecloud the Earth Seal
Flamecloud the Earth Seal
December 4, 2019 1:33 am

Nice! I agree with them all, although I think there have been a ton of loyal deputies. (Also, at first I thought it said StormFUR was the worst dad and I was confused for a moment :))

December 4, 2019 9:38 pm

😛 . Stormfur is a best boi

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
December 4, 2019 5:22 am

YES LIONHEART!!!!!! ugh why did he die😭

December 4, 2019 9:38 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

Thank you!

*goes outside* *finds puddle* *jumps* *tries to splash* *breaks ice* *gets soaked in cold water*| Splashfeather
June 22, 2020 7:49 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

Whitestorm! He was ages old, yet the MOST LOYAL deputy. Either him or Graystripe.
Whitestorm: Goodbye Firestar
Firestar: Whitestorm, no! Graystripe, go get Cinderpelt!
Whitestorm: Too late. I go to hunt with StarClan now
Firestar: You can’t- The Clan needs you! I need you!
Whitestorm: You will find others…..trust your heart, Firestar. You have always known that Graystripe is the cat StarClan destined to be your deputy
-Whitestorm and Firestar before Whitestorm dies

Graystripe: No cat every had such a friend like you. I’d give my life for you; you know that
-Graystripe to Fireheart/star

Snowcloud
Snowcloud
December 17, 2020 5:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE THAT PART SO BADLY 🙁

Snowcloud
Snowcloud
December 17, 2020 5:37 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

I know that was terrible part

❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
December 4, 2019 6:54 am

Aah, great article, Ria!

December 4, 2019 9:38 pm

thanks, Ivyla!

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
December 4, 2019 7:04 am

I think Whitestorm should be up there too for the most loyal deputy ^^

Moonpaw(leap)
Moonpaw(leap)
December 4, 2019 2:21 pm

Ya Whitestorm was a really good deputy! Too bad he didn’t last, he would have been great as Whitestar!

December 4, 2019 9:39 pm

yeah 😀 . He’s most likely be the runner-up, which I forgot to put in here!

mellowix
mellowix
December 4, 2019 11:10 am

Just a minor correction: Crowfeather didn’t prefer his Thunderclan kits, he instantly disowned them and was never a father to them: “No … I have one mate. Her name is Nightcloud. We have one son, Breezepelt. I don’t know why you’ve come to me with these lies. Go home, and don’t come back. Why should I care about ThunderClan cats? You mean nothing to me. Nothing!” – Sunrise.

Fallenshadows
Fallenshadows
December 4, 2019 5:19 pm

Great article Ria! 🙂 Fernsong is definitely one of the best fathers in the series (I agree with a lot of the other awards you gave but this one was my favorite). 😀

December 4, 2019 9:40 pm
Reply to  Fallenshadows

yes Yes YES

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, & Fantasy Writer)
December 4, 2019 7:55 pm

YESSSSSSS

Purple Dusk
Purple Dusk
December 5, 2019 3:03 am

Love the article Briarpaw!

I got good laughs from this. Yet it all makes sense!

Brokenstar was really bad. Bad leader and bad cat.
He killed the future (kits and apprentices), exiled the past(elders), and completely ignored the present ( medicine cats, warriors, and queens).

I honestly could not pick a best leader. There are too many good ones! MistyStar, Tallstar, Crookedstar, and Firestar to name the ones off the top of my head. Good job on explaining reasons for Mistystar’s award!

Keep up the good work Briarpaw!

Purple Dusk

Moondapple
Moondapple
January 25, 2020 7:55 pm

I would’ve chosen Firestar as best leader, but good article! Brokenstar as worst leader was super legit.

Snowcloud
Snowcloud
December 17, 2020 5:36 pm

I think that was great ( it spoiled a little but I got cusins who spoil every book I read so i dont mind)

❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮❄️ ▪️ ❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷❄️
❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮❄️ ▪️ ❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷❄️
December 28, 2020 4:32 pm

I don’t agree with Crowfeather, he changed in CFsT. It should be Onestar… he legit killed his own son, and Stick who did the same thing. Stormtail was never a bad father, he just was so important he did not have time, and it’s not his fault he fell in love, with Dappletail. At least they did not have kits! That’s saying Leafpool shouldn’t have fallen in love, and then there wouldn’t be Jayfeather. Everyones fav cat except mine ;-;.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
December 28, 2020 9:04 pm

It might not be Stormtail’s fault that he fell in love with Dappletail, but it’s certainly his fault that he abandoned Moonflower in battle to go flirt with Dappletail, leading to Moonflower being killed by Hawkheart.

❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮❄️ ▪️ ❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷❄️
❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮❄️ ▪️ ❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷❄️
December 28, 2020 4:33 pm

And Mistystar banished 2 loyal warriors, and a med cat. Your saying that’s good leadership?