Graystripe’s Vow Spoiler Page

The newly announced super edition now has a spoiler page! Have fun discussing and theorizing!

Graystripe served ThunderClan for many moons before retiring to the elders’ den, and was Firestar’s most trusted friend and deputy. He promised Firestar that he would never abandon his home. But as new tensions strain ThunderClan, Graystripe will need to call on all of his long history, leaving ThunderClan behind in hopes of finding an answer that might save it.”

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

Notify of
Lion that... ugg i'm too lazy | Lionpaw(pool) |
Lion that... ugg i'm too lazy | Lionpaw(pool) |
October 8, 2020 8:57 pm

It sounded like Barley thought of Ravenpaw as his mate. Like, we all knew that but when (SLIGHT SPOILERS) Barley’s like “Everything seemed pretty bleak after I lost Ravenpaw” page 420, Graystripe’s Vow, and then Graystripe responds, saying “I felt the same when Millie died”(page 421)
Like, Graystripe acts like they are both just mourning their mates. I’m like yes that is how it is 🙂
I feel like they have said it all without saying it.
Also the inside cover is eeeeeeepic

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 10, 2020 7:04 pm

Well, Ravenpaw and Barley HAVE been confirmed to be canon…
I noticed the mate thing as well. I liked that part. 🙂

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Yeah, I thought it was really nice. I love Barley 🙂
And Ravenpaw, too of course, but Barley is like a sweet old man

I am with you

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 27, 2020 9:35 pm

Ravenpaw and Barley are just adorable.
Just One Heartbeat

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 10, 2020 7:04 pm

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM THAT GRAYSTRIPE DID NOT DIE IN THIS BOOK 😀 😀 😀

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:01 pm

thats when you know you are a true Graystripe fan 🙂

I am with you

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 27, 2020 9:36 pm

I am definitely a Graystripe fan! 😀 He is my third favorite Warrior cat EVER, only behind Gray Wing and Turtle Tail, who is my all-time favorite.
Just One Heartbeat

Cindery Smoke That Emerges From Frosty Jack-O-Lantern~ Cindy
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
October 23, 2020 2:20 pm

That does NOT look like greystripe tbh 😛
lol

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:04 pm

Yeah, I would expect him to be a lighter gray, and maybe a little fluffier like the manga

I am with you

Cindery Smoke That Emerges From Frosty Jack-O-Lantern~ Cindy
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
October 27, 2020 4:32 pm

yeah like this
comment image&usqp=CAU

Eclipseflame 🌑🔥
Eclipseflame 🌑🔥
October 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Do Monkeystar and the other WarriorClan kittypets stay permanently in WarriorClan now, or do they still go to their twolegs’ nests at night?

Hi

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:02 pm

I think they are permanently there. I lovvvvvvve Monkeystar, like eat dirt Fang, Monkeystar is the leader

I am with you

Moonrise
Moonrise
October 27, 2020 3:43 pm

Wow.The book cover pic looks A LOT like Tigerheart

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
October 27, 2020 4:07 pm
Reply to  Moonrise

its done by the same artist, so they probably just draw in that style!

bow to "earthling" overlords

1 9 10 11

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch