Graystripe’s Vow Spoiler Page

The newly announced super edition now has a spoiler page! Have fun discussing and theorizing!

Graystripe served ThunderClan for many moons before retiring to the elders’ den, and was Firestar’s most trusted friend and deputy. He promised Firestar that he would never abandon his home. But as new tensions strain ThunderClan, Graystripe will need to call on all of his long history, leaving ThunderClan behind in hopes of finding an answer that might save it.”

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

Lion that... ugg i'm too lazy | Lionpaw(pool) |
Lion that... ugg i'm too lazy | Lionpaw(pool) |
October 8, 2020 8:57 pm

It sounded like Barley thought of Ravenpaw as his mate. Like, we all knew that but when (SLIGHT SPOILERS) Barley’s like “Everything seemed pretty bleak after I lost Ravenpaw” page 420, Graystripe’s Vow, and then Graystripe responds, saying “I felt the same when Millie died”(page 421)
Like, Graystripe acts like they are both just mourning their mates. I’m like yes that is how it is 🙂
I feel like they have said it all without saying it.
Also the inside cover is eeeeeeepic

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 10, 2020 7:04 pm

Well, Ravenpaw and Barley HAVE been confirmed to be canon…
I noticed the mate thing as well. I liked that part. 🙂

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:03 pm

Yeah, I thought it was really nice. I love Barley 🙂
And Ravenpaw, too of course, but Barley is like a sweet old man

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 27, 2020 9:35 pm

Ravenpaw and Barley are just adorable.
Just One Heartbeat

Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
November 10, 2020 12:30 am

I totally ship RavenXBarley

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 10, 2020 7:04 pm

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM THAT GRAYSTRIPE DID NOT DIE IN THIS BOOK 😀 😀 😀

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:01 pm

thats when you know you are a true Graystripe fan 🙂

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 27, 2020 9:36 pm

I am definitely a Graystripe fan! 😀 He is my third favorite Warrior cat EVER, only behind Gray Wing and Turtle Tail, who is my all-time favorite.
Just One Heartbeat

Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
November 10, 2020 12:31 am

He’s one awesome kitty

Cinders That Emerge From Thanksgiving Turkey ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
October 23, 2020 2:20 pm

That does NOT look like greystripe tbh 😛
lol

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:04 pm

Yeah, I would expect him to be a lighter gray, and maybe a little fluffier like the manga

Cinders That Emerge From Thanksgiving Turkey ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
October 27, 2020 4:32 pm

yeah like this
comment image&usqp=CAU

Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
November 10, 2020 12:32 am

Yeah more like that and it looks almost like they gave him a haircut or something XD

Eclipseflame 🌑🔥
Eclipseflame 🌑🔥
October 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Do Monkeystar and the other WarriorClan kittypets stay permanently in WarriorClan now, or do they still go to their twolegs’ nests at night?

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:02 pm

I think they are permanently there. I lovvvvvvve Monkeystar, like eat dirt Fang, Monkeystar is the leader

Eclipseflame 🌑🔥

October 27, 2020 3:43 pm

Wow.The book cover pic looks A LOT like Tigerheart

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
October 27, 2020 4:07 pm
Reply to  Moonrise

its done by the same artist, so they probably just draw in that style!

Brillig
Brillig
November 1, 2020 9:26 pm

Who is Marigold?

Cinders of a Winter Fireplace - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
Cinders of a Winter Fireplace - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
November 3, 2020 6:13 pm

Graystripe does not look like Graystripe on the cover. He looks more… purple? Me and my sister, Dawnkit/leaf, have started calling him Purplestripe! 😛

Snowfire
Snowfire
November 5, 2020 6:54 pm

Yeah, but it makes sense once you’ve seen the book without the flap, he’s surrounded by lightning in the dark or in a storm

Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
Turkey Running on Thanksgiving Night | Nightpaw/runner
November 9, 2020 11:52 pm

I read the blurb for this once before and thought that Graystripe was going to be taking a trip to his old home, but now, looking at it again, I almost feel like he’s going to go to StarClan and hope to find an answer there, then pull a Squirrelflight and hop on back to the world of the living.

FrostFeather JayXStick
FrostFeather JayXStick
November 20, 2020 11:19 pm

Hey kate just a quick question if you can answer

So did juniperClaw go to the Darkforest or did he go to starclan for saving shadowkit and dying for Violetshine and her kits

Thanks

Kate
Kate
November 23, 2020 1:27 pm

Hmmmm…I couldn’t possibly say

Alex K
Alex K
November 25, 2020 9:56 am

Man what a mess greystripe has come home to LOL

1 9 10 11