Cadvent 15

Look! It’s Cloudypaw’s kitty, Kesem. 💖 This is a picture of my cat, Kesem! She was sitting on me and I was wearing a Christmas-y sweater, so I thought it was fitting for cadvent. You were right, Cloudypaw. Your pic is the perfect way to start the 15th day of Cadvent.

I love this snowy pic that Briarpaw found. How can this cat look so cosy when it’s lying in the cold?! ❄️

This cat looks very insulated against the chill. Also, it’s flying. Like SuperCat. Thanks, Shadowpaw/moon, for finding this awesome pic. ⛄️

Oh phew. Icy has found a cosy one to warm us up. This is where cats should be…indoors, sitting on something soft. 💖

handbell is lazy
handbell is lazy
December 15, 2019 8:45 am

awwww! cute! 😀

Aster the Meowzarella Cheese Will Never Trust the Baked Beans Again (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
Astie is Meowing for Leaf-Bare ❄️ (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
December 15, 2019 8:53 am

Kesem is lovely 😺! And look! That’s the generation 2 hovercat 😹!

Blueheart
Blueheart
December 15, 2019 3:25 pm

Ahhhh so cute! Cloudypaw, I love your outfit, it looks so warm! And I love your curly hair 😛 And your kitty- Don’t get me started on how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 😛

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, & Fantasy Writer)
December 15, 2019 4:12 pm

Awwwwwww!!! So cute, Cloudy! Little Kesem!!

Briarpaw, that cat is adorable 😛 So much adorability in this one <3

P.S. Mittens, my tuxedo cat, started typing this comment for me. This is what he wrote: l;………….msw /

It almost appears to be 'I Mew' 😛

shadoof (Shadowmoon)
shadoof (Shadowmoon)
December 15, 2019 10:10 pm

aaaaaaaawwwwwWW

Frosted Moona (Moonpaw(leap))
Frosted Moona (Moonpaw(leap))
December 16, 2019 12:13 am

Awwwwww

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
December 16, 2019 12:37 am

Cloudy, Kesem is so cuttteee!
Oh, yay, one of my pictures was used! 😀

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit