Cadvent 21

I’m still loving seeing BlogClan’s pets. Today, Briarpaw’s kitties Emily (black) and Cleo (mottled gray and cream) snuggled up with each other. So cosy. 💕

And here is a picture taken by Pineblossom’s dad. These are some pictures of the birds in my backyard that my dad took! He sits by the window in his office and sticks the camera out the window. Because leaf bare is for everyone. ❄️❄️❄️

Wavesplash found this very fluffy, snowy cat pic. ⛄️

And Icy sent a link to this young fellow. 🌟

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
December 21, 2019 10:34 am

awww 😀

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, & Fantasy Writer)
December 21, 2019 2:54 pm

MY GOSH GETTING CUTER

That last one looks like Firepaw 😛 Ahhh birdies!!! Black-eyed juncos 😀

Wow the floof on Wavy’s :0 Aww Emily and Cleo!!! Finally, a good look at Cleo 😉

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
Briarpaw the Snowcat
December 21, 2019 5:56 pm

yeah 😉

she’s either running around or getting into trouble so I took advantage of the moment 😉

(also, I totally stole my mom’s phone to take that without asking her but she was okay with it because the picture was so cute)

December 22, 2019 3:08 pm

lol 😛 I’m not the only one 😛

December 22, 2019 3:08 pm

Ahhh Pine I just saw that it said your dad took that photo! Wow, he’s good. Must have a good cam?

🎄 Pineblossom ✨
🎄 Pineblossom ✨
December 27, 2019 12:19 am

yep! he uses nikon cameras and he’s probably got like ten different lenses? 😛

Frostfire
Frostfire
December 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Whoa, Pine … that picture taken by your dad is awesome 😮 is he a photographer? 😀
Ahhhhh cute picturesssss as always <3 I love Cadvent! 🙂

🎄 Pineblossom ✨
🎄 Pineblossom ✨
December 21, 2019 8:53 pm
Reply to  Frostfire

He photographs in his free time which is like all the time since he works from home 😛

Blueheart
Blueheart
December 21, 2019 3:29 pm

SO CUTE!!!! <3

shadoof (Shadowmoon)
shadoof (Shadowmoon)
December 22, 2019 12:52 am

WOW ADORABLE
Emily and Cleo are precious <3
WHOA PINE YOUR DAD TOOK THAT? THAT'S AMAZING IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS TAKEN OF THE INTERNET MORE THAN A PHOTO (I mean as in, it's really good 😛 )

🎄 Pineblossom ✨
🎄 Pineblossom ✨
December 27, 2019 12:20 am

thanks shadow 😀

featherflight/fall
featherflight/fall
October 26, 2020 4:47 pm

That last one makes me think of Firestar.

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit