My thoughts on the clans, Part 2! by Moonpaw

Moonpaw looks at ThunderClan through the ages

Aaaaand another article! This time I’ll be talking about Thunderclan and its different twists and bumps along the way, making this part of a new series that started with my timeline of Shadowclan article. This will be split up into what I call “eras”, depending on the leader. I’ll start with Pinestar and end with Bramblestar!

Pinestar(PS) era
PS was a pretty good leader, I don’t know much about him, but basically he left his clan and family to be a kittypet. I admire his bravery and desire to be where he belonged, but I’m not a huge fan of his character. I don’t know much about the clan at this point.
Sunstar (SS) era
Not much to say here, as I know nothing at all about this time in Thunderclan’s history.
Bluestar(BS) era
So, this is the era when things really started happening across the clans since many years before, making this a very important point. BS lead surprisingly well, since she gave up her kits to have this position! Everything was going well until Rusty showed up. Tigerclaw killed Redtail, Oakheart died from some big rocks, the Sunningrocks battles begin. Firepaw and Graypaw help Ravenpaw to flee, and Bluestar distrusts Starclan after Tigerclaw was revealed to be evil, and only trusts Fireheart, who she appoints deputy, goes a little insane, but makes up with her surviving kits just before death.
Firestar(FS) era
This was perhaps the longest era, stretching from the first arc to the end of OOTS. That’s 4 arcs, while most leaders lasted 2 or 3, or if you’re Shadowclan, like, a chapter.🙃 While FS did make many mistakes, such as not driving Sol off, and listening to Ivypaw tell him to take back that useless strip of land he gave to Shadowclan, I think that overall, FS was a good leader who took Thunderclan through its toughest times, and made it Thunderclan’s best era. Thunderclan was just not the same after FS died, in my opinion.
Bramblestar (BRS) era
While BRS isn’t nearly as good a leader as FS was, he is helping the clans go back to peaceful times, although he isn’t quite right, there’s something wrong with him…

(Didn’t mean to sound ominous, I’ve just only read to Lost Stars) I hope you all enjoyed my look back on Thunderclan and my thoughts on all the different points in its history!

9 Replies to “My thoughts on the clans, Part 2! by Moonpaw”

1. January 12, 2020 at 10:01 am

Interesting stuff!

2. January 12, 2020 at 6:14 pm

nice analysis!! 😀 😀

hey its mee, Bee!!

3. Star That Rises At Dawn 🌟
    January 12, 2020 at 11:06 pm

I agree 100 %. Even if he’s not my favorite cat, Firestar is ThunderClan’s greatest, most rightful leader, and I believe that ThunderClan should only be led by him, and him alone. It’s a pity that his Clan has errr…fallen into the paws of a certain Bramblestar….

A New Star, For A New Year

4. Purple Dusk
    January 13, 2020 at 12:36 am

Well done Moonpaw!
    If you want more info on Pinestar and Sunstar’s eras, I suggest reading Bluestar’s Prophecy.
    It is a super edition, extra long with juicey lore. (Or least when it was one of the first super editions to come out)
    Also, Pinestar has his own novella, if you want to check that out as well.

Thanks for your honestly Moonpaw!
    Purple Dusk

5. January 13, 2020 at 11:43 pm

Nice article, Moonpaw!

卄乇ㄚ

6. Dawnkit who's too lazy to sign in.
    January 20, 2020 at 8:15 am

Great article! I really like it 😊! I’m actually supposed to be sleeping, but I got a wee bit sidetracked😉!

7. Moondapple
    January 25, 2020 at 3:50 pm

Great Job! My favorite era is Firestar’s. Also if you want to find our more about Sunstar and Pinestar, I suggest you read Bluestar’s Prophecy, Pinestar’s Choice, and Redtail’s Debt.

dingus bloodclan cat

8. Turtlepaw/dapple loves Graystripe.
    February 1, 2020 at 9:01 pm