161 Replies to “Darkness Within Spoiler Page”

1. Loneheart 🌠
    February 21, 2020 at 5:49 am

I noticed that no one has any theories about what happened to StarClan.

Proud Slytherin/Ravenclaw

• February 26, 2020 at 8:03 pm

we have no clues lol

i see the snow

• Loneheart 🌠
        February 27, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Yes we do-The Ice

Proud Slytherin/Ravenclaw

2. Silvermoon
    February 21, 2020 at 7:57 am

Why is there a cat with glowing eyes on the cover? is it the possessed bramblestar? it’s creepy…

3. orangepelt
    February 23, 2020 at 7:51 pm

Hi Kate, are there any plans for the series after TBC? Any hints you wanna drop?

• Kate
      February 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm

I’ve not heard anything yet…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Leafsky
    February 23, 2020 at 8:51 pm

Okay, first off…
    *big inhale*
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I KNOW THE TITLE OF THE 4TH BOOK IN THE BROKEN CODDEEEEEE
    Second, who ever wondered what happened to StarClan? DID SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN? (I have no idea) and also, when will there be the spoiler pages for the fifth and sixth books in the broken code?
    -Leafsky

5. February 25, 2020 at 1:54 am

I have a bad feeling that Darkness Within will be an unusual book.

Bluebird by Miranda Lambert

• Sandipaw
      February 29, 2020 at 12:43 am

What’s wrong with unusual books?

6. orangepelt
    February 25, 2020 at 2:07 am

Kate why are warriors books released on tuesdays

• Kate
      February 25, 2020 at 12:28 pm

I have no idea!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. February 25, 2020 at 4:26 pm

omg pretty coverrr

i see the snow

8. Crowpool
    February 25, 2020 at 10:25 pm

I hope Crowfeather becomes leader! I want to see if he becomes allies with Thunderclan because he so man cats there that are kin? Or will he hate Thunderclan because of Bramblestar being possessed? So many questions. And then, so many of the orginial characters are dead and we are basically just getting to know the newer characters. Will we learn to love them like we loved Firestar? Ravenpaw? Crookedstar? Tallstar? Even Tigerstar?
    (Don’t Lie! We all know that at some point in time we loved Tigerstar!)
    I can’t wait for the book!

Crowpool

9. February 26, 2020 at 8:04 pm

oooo does this mean we will have squirrelflight as a protag again? i hope so i love her 😀

i see the snow

10. Tumbleweed
    February 27, 2020 at 5:12 am

What if they’re (Starclan) like has to have a war with like the other cats that are like against them or something?

• Lisa Mae Crelli
      March 1, 2020 at 5:14 pm

Dark Forest round 2 lol

• Tumbleweed
        March 4, 2020 at 1:47 am

IKR. Like I mean, the dark forest wasn’t fully demolished. so its a possibility. Any ideas about who is the cat in bramblestars body? Remember there was a time when Bristlefrost was eavesdropping and she said she heard a different voice talking in the den when he and squirellflight were arguing.

11. orangepelt
    February 28, 2020 at 3:29 am

hi kate,
    not sure if you know this answer to this, but when did sunstar die? (it mentioned in bluestar’s prophecy that he got attacked by dogs) and how long after tawnyspots’ death was this?

• Kate
      February 28, 2020 at 12:01 pm

I wish I was a searchable Erin Hunter resource, but I’m not. I’d forgotten there was a Sunstar. And the idea that you think a Warriors timeline sits as a permanent, searchable artefact inside my head, which I can consult at a moment’s notice, is so adorable, I could hug you right now. 😁 Try googling. The internet knows far more about Warriors than I do.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

12. Thornheart
    February 28, 2020 at 5:13 am

Hi Kate, I have a question that is unrelated to this book but I assumed this might be the best way to reach you. I’ve read Warriors since I was 10 and I’m now 21 so I’ve been invested for a long time lol. I love these books and they are a huge part of my life. I even preordered a Jayfeather plushie and I can’t wait for it. I remember a few years ago I picked up a book from the Redwall series and I loved it and noticed a few similarities with Warriors (though Warriors is still better). Did you read the Redwall series and get ideas to develop Warriors?

• Kate
      February 28, 2020 at 11:58 am

I’ve never read the Redwall series, but I’ve heard wonderful things about it. It’s about prey, isn’t it?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Purple Dusk
      February 28, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Redwall is awesome, even if you have to reset your brain every time you pick up a new book in the series.

13. food that lands with a splat on a table (foodheart)
    February 28, 2020 at 11:38 pm

So I get back from not being on here in a while… AND THERE’S A NEW SERIES<, SOMETHING CALLED THE DARKNESS WITHIN WHICH SOUNDS EPIC, AND THERE'S A NEW PIECE FROM TRAILING STARS. I HAVE A LOT TO BE CAUGHT UP ON :p

seriously though, what'd I miss? Story line wise, anyway.
    please could somebody understand the Hamilton reference I slipped in here? 😛