185 Replies to “Darkness Within Spoiler Page”

1. Whiteberry
    March 17, 2020 at 2:28 am

Kate will Mosskit ever get a novella, She needs more loves! (same with Snowkit)

STEVEN HAS PTSD

• Dewfeather and my friend Spiritflower
      March 31, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Snow kit needs to be reincarnated
      He doesn’t have enough love

I own a book company
      Hey

2. Jaystorm
    March 17, 2020 at 11:36 am

Kate, will there be a book about Rowanstar

3. Thunderstrike
    March 19, 2020 at 11:11 am

Hello Kate, in both Dawn of the Clans and Power of Three there is a Stone Song, both a dark gray tabby tom. Is it possible the one of DotC is named after the Stone Song that appears in the Power of Three?

• Kate
      March 19, 2020 at 6:37 pm

I don’t know! It’s a great idea though.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Daurian Wind
    March 19, 2020 at 1:23 pm

Kate, glad You are back to Blogclan. Have You see my questions to You on Shadow in River Clan spoiler page. Can You answer if You want, please (from me and Russian fandom).

5. Breezylight
    March 23, 2020 at 1:50 am

Kate, since there’s a poll where we vote who’s getting the next super edition, can we know a little info for what it will be about for each participant or is there gonna be an article? I’m curious cuz idk who to choose but maybe with a little info I can vote

• Kate
      March 23, 2020 at 2:45 pm

I don’t know I’m afraid. I didn’t even know there was a poll!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Breezylight
        March 23, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Oh I see, that’s alright 😅

• Flamestrike
          April 2, 2020 at 6:10 pm

I voted for the next novella

6. Thunderstrike
    March 23, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Hello Kate, everyone is now guessing who the impostor is. Many think it is Ashfur (and I think it will probably be him), but I hope it is Sol or someone else, so what do you (and others) think about the Stoneteller from The New Prophecy? I think he has the right motives 🙂 And then we can get some Tribe versus Clan? And poor Stormfur who is in between. Maybe Stoneteller even convinced the Tribe of Endless Hunting and they took over StarClan and later he took over Bramblestar’s body. I think that would be pretty cool.

• Kate
      March 24, 2020 at 12:17 pm

I’m so glad that we’re still keeping you guessing 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Iceheart
      March 27, 2020 at 8:30 pm

SPOILERS**I think that the imposter or Bramblefake is Hawkfrost. Clearly whoever they are knew Squirrelflight in the earlier arcs “Reminds me of the old days, you used to stand up to me then too”- Imposter to Squirrelflight. Also the technique that the impostor used to kill Sparkpelt was very similar to the technique of Tigerstar 1 when he lured the dogs to kill Brindleface. It’s quite possible that Tigerstar 1 taught Hawkfrost that technique in the Dark Forest. Also Ashfur had a nice little cameo in Squirrelflight’s Hope and he seemed pretty peaceful and chill. I also saw someone on reddit say that one of the Erins said that the impostor was going to be a very controversial character so therefore I believe that the impostor is Hawkfrost. Feel free to correct me if you want and please do tell me if I missed anything.

• Thunderstrike
        March 30, 2020 at 12:44 pm

I think it is absolutely possible that it is Hawkfrost! I think the “Gone” cats maybe get the power to take over another cats body or sth like that. But Stoneteller also knew Squirrelflight, though not as well, but Hawk didn’t know her that well either I thought. My thoughts for Stoneteller’s motive was that he still hated the Clans for trying to change the ways of the Tribe and maybe this was his way of revenge. He knew Squirrelflight in her early years, so he could’ve known that she “hadn’t lost her fire” and blamed Dovewing for example for the death of (what was his name again?). He hated Squirrel for leading that patrol (I suppose). Though I don’t know how he knew about Leafs secret and the kits, but who knows what somebody told him? I just want a Tribe versus Clan war xD
        Somewhere I also hope it is Sol, I just feel like he never had a real chance to shine and he knew a lot about the Clans and ofc Leaf and Squirrel and their secret. Midnight could have told him everything! And he just hates the Clans and StarClan.

• Sandipaw
          March 30, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Hawkfrost was killed again in The Last Hope, and that was his spirit killed. So there’s no way he can be possessing Bramblestar.

7. Streamflower
    March 24, 2020 at 10:06 am

Kate, if you could choose the next Super Edition/who it would focus on, who would you choose?

• Kate
      March 24, 2020 at 12:12 pm

Someone from Dawn of the Clans…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 24, 2020 at 1:57 pm

That’s awesome! I wish you got to decide because I agree. 😅

• Jaysnow
        March 24, 2020 at 2:01 pm

PS- Like who? Or just anyone would suffice?

• Kate
          March 30, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Turtle 🙂 I think she died too soon. I wanted to know more about her.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Emberspirit is also an Ancient and desperately needs help
        April 2, 2020 at 2:09 pm

OH KATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO GRAY WING I LOVE HIM TO DEATH

plus I’m an Ancient and Gray Wing was my mate :p

• Kate
          April 2, 2020 at 2:43 pm

🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. M0nkEyfUr 2020
    March 24, 2020 at 10:56 am

Hi Kate I was wondering if three BlogClanners were actually like in the books as Flowerstream, Whorlpelt, and Snaketooth, the three siblings in ShadowClan. Also, who is your favorite POV character in this series (meaning Bristlefrost, Shadowsight or Rootpaw/spring) and which one is easier to write? And why is that!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• Kate
      March 24, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Bristlefrost is my favourite, although I like the others too. Root is the easiest to write because he’s so straightforward.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Emberspirit is also an Ancient and desperately needs help
        April 2, 2020 at 2:11 pm

I like Shadowsight because he’s really nice, and is kind of like me, who worries that everything is always her fault

• Kate
          April 2, 2020 at 2:43 pm

He is lovely 🙂 All the bet warriors are worriers (remember Firestar? He never stopped fretting, bless him).

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Twigbranch Rules
    March 28, 2020 at 12:30 am

Kate every time I try to get an account on Blogclan I never get the email with confirmation stuff and therefore I can not get an account.

• Kate
      March 30, 2020 at 2:30 pm

You’re already a member under this email and the username Smokewatcher. Do you want me to send you a new password?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Rosewing
    March 28, 2020 at 4:12 am

Kate, if you could make a super edition or novella about any cat, who would you pick and why? I think I’d choose Mothwing for an SE and Sleekwhisker for a novella.

Stop and smell the roses

• Kate
      March 30, 2020 at 2:28 pm

I’m totally in favour of a Sleekwhisker novella. She’s a great character.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

11. March 28, 2020 at 10:56 am

Just a curious question:

What is the average word count (rough estimate) for a Warriors Super Edition? Thanks. 🙂

Cycling for Senior Warrior!

• Light
      March 28, 2020 at 9:21 pm

Super Editions are about 110, 000 words.

Normal books are around 60,000-70,000 words but Thunder and Shadow had 81,000.

• Emberspirit is also an Ancient and desperately needs help
        April 2, 2020 at 2:10 pm

wow do you count that one by one?

12. Ravenstride
    March 31, 2020 at 11:16 am

Kate, are the polls for who we would choose for a possible next super edition still here? If so, do you happen to know where I could find it? Thank you!

• Kate
      March 31, 2020 at 12:07 pm

I don’t know! Does anyone else have a link?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

13. Wolfspirit thinks Sol is impostor Bramblestar
    March 31, 2020 at 11:57 pm

It’s on the Warriors Website.