BlogClan Art Collab: The Sequel!!

Once upon a time – three years ago, to be exact – BlogClan made history when 36 incredibly talented, one-of-a-kind members came together to create this masterpiece, featuring their purrsonas! 🎉

Yet much has changed on BlogClan since 2017 – from Emberdawn and Iceflower being elected as our deputy & medicine cat, respectfully, to countless new members joining (yes, I mean you. and you! and YOOUUU! 👀 ) So, it only seems fitting for us to host another BlogClan Art Collaboration, commemorating our current members.

Show BlogClan as it stands, now.❤️

Your Task

draw a picture of your purrsona (persona/fursona/warrior identity)

that’s it! Nothin’ more to it. Once everyone has theirs submitted, I will then add them all together on one background. 😀

Guidelines

NO linearts ❌ [edit: as in, the work has to be COMPLETELY your own work, not someone else’s that you colored in, even if the original artist is okay with it.  Your work itself can HAVE actual line art in it, so long as you drew it]

Your drawing may be digital or traditional

IF your drawing is digital … please have it be on a transparent background. If that’s not possible, then a standard white background works

IF your drawing is traditional … please have it be on a white background, and take a clear photo of it

Someone else may draw your purrsona for you! Feel free to ask other BlogClanners.

Can’t find someone else to draw yours? Consider making it yourself! 🙂 The BlogClan Art Collaboration is all about showcasing members’ talents. And I’m sure yours would be absolutely beautiful!

Really don’t have the time/ability to draw your own? … no worries whatsoever! Just let me know, and I’ll take care of it. No warrior shall be left out who doesn’t want to be!! 😁

If you have a drawing of your fursona already made, feel free to use that! You aren’t required to make a new one specifically for the Art Collab.

Your purrsona must be fulbody (meaning no detached heads floating in space 😛 ), but you can be in any pose you choose

Due Date

May 31st, 2020 … no more extensions!

Please post your finished piece in the comments! OR upload it to this Smart Form:

—-

Aaaaaaand, I believe that covers everything!

Have a question? Ask below.

In the meantime, let us make this the biggest & best BlogClan Art Collab yet!!!!!!!! 🐱💕

yes, yes I have risen from the grave just for this, mwhaha

if you see this, know I love you very very much and you’re now OFFICIALLY a member of a secret organizations of feline masterminds known as the Flower Powers ….. welcome

Sundance

Notify of
falling feather
falling feather
May 25, 2020 6:45 am

Hi (again) Sundance!
I submitted another (and the final) purrsona.
Please ignore all the previous ones. The one I just submitted under the name “falling feather” is the one I would most like you to use.
If you can’t it’s okay, I have been pretty indecisive. If you have the time, the most recent one I submitted is the one I would like.
Thank you so so much! 🙂
Sorry again for being indecisive.

✧ epic pfp by goldi! ✧

🍂🎃Moons•Moonspirit🎃🍂
🍂🎃Moons•Moonspirit🎃🍂
May 31, 2020 5:40 am
Reply to  Sundance

since you offered
could you replace my old entry with this one. the old one is so bad 😛
I’m Moonspirit btw 🙂
edit: uh idk why there’s a green blob coming out of her face 😛

Clo4SW

crow ⦿ blackie ⦿ blackpaw/shade
crow ⦿ blackie ⦿ blackpaw/shade
May 31, 2020 11:21 pm

all shall bow down to the green blob

a wild comment appeared!

Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
June 1, 2020 2:24 am

*bows*

The Earthliest Earthling

crow ⦿ blackie ⦿ blackpaw/shade
crow ⦿ blackie ⦿ blackpaw/shade
May 31, 2020 4:51 am

heyy sunnyyy idk if red told you this already but she asked me to draw her for the collab so here it is!! 😀

a wild comment appeared!

crow ⦿ blackie ⦿ blackpaw/shade
crow ⦿ blackie ⦿ blackpaw/shade
May 31, 2020 5:32 am

because i have a better art style nowwww i redrew my art collab thing 😀

a wild comment appeared!

shadööööööööööö (Shadowmoon)
shadööööööööööö (Shadowmoon)
May 31, 2020 7:39 am

me: goes to the blogclan art collab page
everyone: is redoing their fursonas
me: former drawing sucked and has improved artistically (barely lol)
sunny: says that entries are due in 24 hours
me: WELL HECK
so extremely last minute but still better than whatever the heck i made before, here ya go~
i tried to make it transparent but silly old me can’t colour in the lines  ಥ ᴗ ಥ
anyways sorry for being late as always goodbye~

gimme my chainsaw

shadoof jumps off of a roof (Shadowpaw/moon)
shadoof jumps off of a roof (Shadowpaw/moon)
May 31, 2020 8:43 pm

wait ik it’s the 31st now but would it make your job easier if i fixed it? it’ doesn’t have the weird blended colours coming out of it now (it’s fine if it’s too late tho)

shadoof needs to stop submitting 3 revisions within the span of an hour
shadoof needs to stop submitting 3 revisions within the span of an hour
May 31, 2020 9:13 pm

danggitttt wrong image, there’s not much of a difference but i accidentally made the ears translucent
please ignore all previous submissions unless this is way too late (gah sorry again)

Plumeflake
Plumeflake
May 31, 2020 10:38 am

comment image

Here is my FINAL version of my Collab drawing. Please use this one instead of any older versions I have sent you recently or in the past.

Thank you! 🙂

Stay gold.

M-cat has writer’s block so she is angry >:3 (Moonkit/M-cat)
M-cat has writer’s block so she is angry >:3 (Moonkit/M-cat)
June 8, 2020 5:28 am

When do we get to see it?

Mah name is clickable

1 12 13 14

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch