BlogClan Art Collab: The Sequel!!

Once upon a time – three years ago, to be exact – BlogClan made history when 36 incredibly talented, one-of-a-kind members came together to create this masterpiece, featuring their purrsonas! 🎉

Yet much has changed on BlogClan since 2017 – from Emberdawn and Iceflower being elected as our deputy & medicine cat, respectfully, to countless new members joining (yes, I mean you. and you! and YOOUUU! 👀 ) So, it only seems fitting for us to host another BlogClan Art Collaboration, commemorating our current members.

Show BlogClan as it stands, now.❤️

Your Task

draw a picture of your purrsona (persona/fursona/warrior identity)

that’s it! Nothin’ more to it. Once everyone has theirs submitted, I will then add them all together on one background. 😀

Guidelines

NO linearts ❌ [edit: as in, the work has to be COMPLETELY your own work, not someone else’s that you colored in, even if the original artist is okay with it.  Your work itself can HAVE actual line art in it, so long as you drew it]

Your drawing may be digital or traditional

IF your drawing is digital … please have it be on a transparent background. If that’s not possible, then a standard white background works

IF your drawing is traditional … please have it be on a white background, and take a clear photo of it

Someone else may draw your purrsona for you! Feel free to ask other BlogClanners.

Can’t find someone else to draw yours? Consider making it yourself! 🙂 The BlogClan Art Collaboration is all about showcasing members’ talents. And I’m sure yours would be absolutely beautiful!

Really don’t have the time/ability to draw your own? … no worries whatsoever! Just let me know, and I’ll take care of it. No warrior shall be left out who doesn’t want to be!! 😁

If you have a drawing of your fursona already made, feel free to use that! You aren’t required to make a new one specifically for the Art Collab.

Your purrsona must be fulbody (meaning no detached heads floating in space 😛 ), but you can be in any pose you choose

Due Date

May 31st, 2020 … no more extensions!

Please post your finished piece in the comments! OR upload it to this Smart Form:

—-

Aaaaaaand, I believe that covers everything!

Have a question? Ask below.

In the meantime, let us make this the biggest & best BlogClan Art Collab yet!!!!!!!! 🐱💕

yes, yes I have risen from the grave just for this, mwhaha

if you see this, know I love you very very much and you’re now OFFICIALLY a member of a secret organizations of feline masterminds known as the Flower Powers ….. welcome

510 Replies to “BlogClan Art Collab: The Sequel!!”

1. falling feather
    May 25, 2020 at 6:45 am

Hi (again) Sundance!
    I submitted another (and the final) purrsona.
    Please ignore all the previous ones. The one I just submitted under the name “falling feather” is the one I would most like you to use.
    If you can’t it’s okay, I have been pretty indecisive. If you have the time, the most recent one I submitted is the one I would like.
    Thank you so so much! 🙂
    Sorry again for being indecisive.

look in the sky

• Sundance
      May 26, 2020 at 3:51 am

Haha, no problem at all! 😁 Submit as many revisions as you’d like before May 31st! 💖

EDIT: guys, please note “before May 31st” 😛 😅

2. Sundance
    May 31, 2020 at 4:15 am

Entries are due in the next 24 hours – last reminder 🙂

3. May 31, 2020 at 4:51 am

heyy sunnyyy idk if red told you this already but she asked me to draw her for the collab so here it is!! 😀

View post on imgur.com

open a window you're too hot

4. May 31, 2020 at 5:32 am

because i have a better art style nowwww i redrew my art collab thing 😀

View post on imgur.com

open a window you're too hot

5. May 31, 2020 at 7:39 am

me: goes to the blogclan art collab page
    everyone: is redoing their fursonas
    me: former drawing sucked and has improved artistically (barely lol)
    sunny: says that entries are due in 24 hours
    me: WELL HECK
    so extremely last minute but still better than whatever the heck i made before, here ya go~
    i tried to make it transparent but silly old me can’t colour in the lines  ಥ ᴗ ಥ

View post on imgur.com

anyways sorry for being late as always goodbye~

those fricken chickens

• shadoof jumps off of a roof (Shadowpaw/moon)
      May 31, 2020 at 8:43 pm

wait ik it’s the 31st now but would it make your job easier if i fixed it? it’ doesn’t have the weird blended colours coming out of it now (it’s fine if it’s too late tho)

View post on imgur.com

• shadoof needs to stop submitting 3 revisions within the span of an hour
      May 31, 2020 at 9:13 pm

danggitttt wrong image, there’s not much of a difference but i accidentally made the ears translucent
      please ignore all previous submissions unless this is way too late (gah sorry again)

6. May 31, 2020 at 10:38 am

View post on imgur.com

Here is my FINAL version of my Collab drawing. Please use this one instead of any older versions I have sent you recently or in the past.

Thank you! 🙂

Why won’t you play the game?

7. Sundance
    May 31, 2020 at 11:06 pm

No more purrsona revisions are accepted at this point-sorry guys, but I’m running short on time to make many last minute changes to the finished piece, and I’m majorly pooped. 😅 New entries are still welcome before 10 p.m. EST today, May 31st!

8. June 8, 2020 at 5:28 am

When do we get to see it?

My name is clickable.