Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
February 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Happy Birthday, Peb!

What’s it like being a teenager for the first time?

I hope your day is as beautiful as the art you create! 😀

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, & Fantasy Writer)
February 14, 2020 8:06 pm

It actually feels better than I thought 😛 you know, instead of that blind terror Thank YoU 😀
It just means I get better at bookmaking :DDDD At art-making, and all the things 😛 I don’t even think of myself as thirteen haha 😛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle that soars through the sky ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle that soars through the sky ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
February 14, 2020 7:16 pm

Happy Birthday Peb!!! 🎉🥳🎁🎊🎈
Sorry I’m late, hope you had a great day!! 🙂

February 14, 2020 8:07 pm

Thank YoU AqUiLa!!! 😀 🎈

February 14, 2020 9:16 pm

Thank you so much Rainie!! 😀

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
February 14, 2020 10:33 pm

Happy belated birthday, Peb! 😀 🎈 I hope it was a great Golden one! And that it was as good as your artwork 😉

February 15, 2020 3:46 pm
Reply to  Snowbreeze

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
February 27, 2020 5:20 am

OMG I FORGOT! PEB YOU’RE AN AMAZING PERSON AND AN AMAZING FRIEND! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD!
BTW I HAVE A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR YOU!

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit