Happy Clanniversary, Asterstorm!

the
one
and
only

A S T E R S T O R M ‘ S

~ C L A N N I V E R S A R Y ~

One delicious-looking aster-topped cake coming right up! You’re an awesome friend and great person to talk to Aster, BlogClan hopes you’ve had a wonderful year and we hope to spend many more with you!

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY!!

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie

-Flickerpaw-
-Flickerpaw-
March 5, 2020 12:29 am

Happy Clanniversary, Asterstorm!

We are all here to see,
Asterstorm’s Clanniversary!
Come with us and say hurray,
Because today’s a special day!

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
March 5, 2020 12:53 am

happy clanniversary!!!! <3

Stormy (Stormberry)
Stormy (Stormberry)
March 5, 2020 12:58 am

Happy Clanniversary Aster! Here’s your magical Clanniversary cat: 🐱🌈

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Briarpaw Who Is Way Too Addicted to Anime
March 5, 2020 1:46 am

Happie clanniversary Astie!!

🎄 Pineblossom ✨
🎄 Pineblossom ✨
March 5, 2020 3:19 am

astieeeee! happy clanniversary! I love chatting with you here on and the ig chat, and I hope you have a splendiferous day!! <3

Aster the Meowzarella Cheese Will Never Trust the Baked Beans Again (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
March 5, 2020 6:32 am

Thanks guys 😆! Wow time really flies, it’s 3 years already! I still remember the happiness of discovering Blogclan and finding all of these wonderful people who share the same interest as me 😺. I enjoyed every moment with all of you I’ve spent here, and I’m looking forward to spending more time with you 😸. Oops I’m not that kind of person who’s good at writing a long paragraph of stuff, but anyway thanks all of you!!! And that cake looks really tasty indeed 😜.

Turtle loves Ivypool. (Turtlepaw/ dapple.)
Turtle loves Ivypool. (Turtlepaw/ dapple.)
March 5, 2020 1:56 pm

Happy clanniversary! Hope you have a wonderful day! 🥳

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
March 5, 2020 2:41 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Astie! 😀 Hope there’s many more to come! 😉 <3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle that soars through the sky ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle that soars through the sky ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
March 5, 2020 5:55 pm

Happy Clanniversary!!!

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
March 6, 2020 6:49 am

I’m late but Happy Clanniversary my dear Astie!! Ilysm gurlll 🥺💖💖 You’re one of my besties and you’re so frickin sweet I just love the heck out of you. So grateful to have you as a friend! 🤗

March 7, 2020 5:15 pm

Ahhhh thx Foxie love you too ❤️!!! I’m so glad to have you as a friend too 😆!!!

❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
❄ . • ° Ivyla ° • . ❄
March 6, 2020 1:33 pm

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY!! 😀

shadoof (Shadowmoon)
shadoof (Shadowmoon)
March 7, 2020 3:05 am

ahHHHHHHHHHH HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY ASTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3333333

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit