A Warrior’s Choice Discussion Page

Official discussion page for the compilation of Daisy’s Kin, Blackfoot’s Reckoning, and Spotfur’s Rebellion!

The page title says what it says! This discussion (and eventual spoiler) page will be the discussion/spoiler pages for all three novellas included in the compilation. That is, this page will be the discussion/spoiler page for Daisy’s Kin, Blackfoot’s Reckoning, and Spotfur’s Rebellion!

Official cover art

March 11th, 2020: This page will remain a discussion page until we get more detailed blurbs for each of the three novellas contained!

45 Replies to “A Warrior’s Choice Discussion Page”

1. Dewfeather and my friend Spiritflower
    March 11, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Who is Spotfur? Is she the one that stem leaf loves?

I. NEED. TO. KNOW. WHAT. THESE. ARE. ABOUT

My name is Inigo Montoya

• March 11, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Yes, Spotfur is the one Stemleaf loves 😛 If I recall correctly, she’s one of Lionblaze and Cinderheart’s daughters.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Goldenmoon
        March 14, 2020 at 2:14 am

Yes Spotfur is one of the daughters of Cinderheart and Lionblaze

• Moonmist
          March 20, 2020 at 7:59 pm

Hold on. Lionblaze and Cinderheart DO have kits!

Click my name!

• June 19, 2020 at 2:11 pm

Yup Stemleaf likes her which is kinda gross since they’re related

Whovian Alert

2. Silvs
    March 12, 2020 at 12:08 am

When is this book coming out?

• March 12, 2020 at 12:37 am

Spring 2021, I think!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Sunpaw or Sunni adores Goosefeather and thinks that he deserves a Super Edition even though he already has a Novella
        March 13, 2020 at 9:46 pm

That’s what the wiki says

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• Goldenmoon
          March 14, 2020 at 2:15 am

That’s also what the Warriors web says

• Moonshine
            March 23, 2020 at 12:58 pm

I can’t wait that long!!!!

• Redpaw
              June 7, 2020 at 3:41 pm

Me to!

3. Puddleshard
    March 13, 2020 at 11:37 pm

There are some blurbs for each of these novellas here if you want them, taken from the wiki:

Why did StarClan forgive Blackfoot’s transgressions and grant him a leader’s nine lives?
    How did Daisy choose between Clan and kin—and whether the rogue from her past should be part of her future?
    What made Spotfur risk everything to defy her Clan’s deputy?

We are not simpler than rice.

4. Goldenmoon
    March 14, 2020 at 2:18 am

Hi! I am surprised that the wiki put up the art the day the post was put on the warriors app

5. Beelight
    March 15, 2020 at 9:58 pm

Well I think Spotfur’s gonna be pretty major in TBC (which I’m assuming the novella will take place around Daisy’s Kin)

6. April 13, 2020 at 4:46 pm

I’m sort of upset that they made SpotFur a gray tabby on the cover. I mean it was nice to get something that wasn’t a gray tabby for once and then they show her as that anyways?

My website is clickable.

• Lilyfrost shall be da new devil. Problem? (Lilaca | Lilykit)
      April 17, 2020 at 12:28 am

I think she was a gray spotted tabby the whole time but then the allegiances just said ‘spotted tabby’
      and silver tabbies are definitely overrated.

ⓞⓝⓛⓨ ⓜⓘⓛⓓⓛⓨ ⓘⓝⓕⓤⓡⓘⓐⓣⓘⓝⓖ

• Beelight
        April 17, 2020 at 4:57 am

And they ruin genetics, like a quarter of SkyClan should be silver or smoke by now

• α ѕᴘяɪηɢ ᴏғ ғαƖƖєη ѕᴛαяѕ 🌠 Starspring
      May 23, 2020 at 2:41 am

Yeah, tbh I kind of hoped that she was a golden tabby like her father, and like Fernsong. Or a brown tabby. I just imagined her being something other than silver/grey

Daffiolet tho

7. May 5, 2020 at 7:31 pm

I am very excited for these three novellas! Especially Daisy’s Kin, because Daisy is awesome.

8. Slivermoon
    May 5, 2020 at 10:51 pm

I’m interested to see Daisy’s kin because it doesn’t tell you much about her life at the barn in the books.

Crowpool forver!

9. Cinderpaw
    May 9, 2020 at 4:28 pm

What in the world is Spotfurs rebellion? Why a novella for such a minor character. Then again, we have had a lot of minor character novellas. still, this is even more minor then normal. You might as well make a novella called Leafshade’s (Insert word here)! I mean, I am looking forward to the novella, but I would like her to get some more character development in Darkness Within first, which does not seem likely to have much to do with the novella anyway, because I am guessing that it takes place during the gap between Veil of Shadows and Darkness Within. Don’t get me wrong, I am looking forward to this novella, if only because I have no idea what the blurb means, but still! Why? Just why? Thank you for reading this huge hunk of text.

10. Foxtail (Foxie)
    May 10, 2020 at 7:12 am

OMG WHY DID I JUST SEE THIS?!!! HECK I’M SO EXCITED AND I HAVEN’T EVEN GOTTEN PAST SHATTERED SKY IN AVOS 😳😂😂❤️❤️

Okay well I love Daisy and Blackstar sooo 👀

BUT THE COVER IS SO PRETTY I CAN’T-

Foxie just breathe okay. Inhala, exhala….(Jane the Virgin reference of Rogelio lol)

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• May 10, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Breathe, Foxie.

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        May 10, 2020 at 9:08 pm

*breathes* 😳👌🏽

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• Wildspirit
      May 21, 2020 at 5:50 am

It is better than me. I only started Warriors less than a year ago, and I can’t find the book Dawn!!! (Please do not kill me because I’m so far behind!!!!!)

• Redpaw
        June 7, 2020 at 3:49 pm

It’s alright Wildspirit. I only started reading Warriors about three months ago.

11. June 29, 2020 at 11:08 am

I’m confused. I’m reading TBC and how does Spotfur defy Bristlefrost?

Click my name!

• Rainpaw/shadow
      June 30, 2020 at 3:33 am

I don’t think she defies Bristlefrost I looked at the book description from multiple websites that have it and it says she defies the clan leader/deputy so they most likely mean the Impostor or Berrynose but then again in Veil of Shadows Rootspring said that the other cats in the rebellion didn’t trust Bristlefrost after she became the imposter’s deputy so something could have happened behind the scenes that Spotfur caused and it takes effect in Darkness within, regardless i’m excited to see what her rebellion is